Sauna Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance at Red and he nods in her direction. My first kisses are hesitant, I mean I've never done this before! Her hips move with me and I hesitantly slip my tongue forward for the first time.

Guess I figured it out. With the first touch Crystal moans, her hips pushing against my face as I move closer. I start moving faster, the taste is odd but not unpleasant as I find a rhythm. Red is there helping me out, his fingers helping to keep things going. After a few moments I see him move closer, lifting Crystal's leg to his shoulder. I see what he is doing and shift over and then our tongues meet in the middle. Crystals body arches as we both work, teasing her sensitive spot between us. Her breathing gets louder, faster as Red brings his talented fingers into play. I'm amazed at the play of her muscles as she tenses, reaching back to grab Hockey Hair. Within moments her back arches as she vibrates on the bench under our tongues.

She collapses on the bench, the long sigh telling me I did ok. Red gives me a kiss as he slips away, Crystals leg back resting on the floor. I sit back to look at her while smiling hesitantly, I mean have no idea what is supposed to happen next.

She answers the question by sitting up giving me a long kiss. I respond eagerly, I feel like my world has just expanded although other realizations are creeping in too.

"Thank you Amy," Crystal says as we break the kiss, "You are just what I was looking for."

"Um, what?"

"For a new playmate of course. Don't worry we are very discrete but you may enjoy this."


12