Save Maddie's Cherry for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this, Maddie," Mr. Wong says, and his hands on my hips move me. Up and down, a thick wet slide up, and then his hands force me down on him, and I'm impaled on that hard spear of his cock, lancing up inside me until I'm pressed down on him again where we join.

"Ohhhhhhh," I sob, and if I didn't brace myself with my hands on his chest, I'd topple forward and lie on him.

"Like that, Maddie," Mr. Wong says, and one hand swats my butt, connecting with a smarting crack. "Ride me."

"Ohhh," I squeak, jerking up, sinking down, and I wonder if that's how he trains Mimi.

"Ohhhhh," because when I moved, it felt so good.

"Like that," he says, smiling, because I'm moving on him now, lifting and lowering myself, a little jerkily, but I'm not stopping now, and beside me, Mimi is on her back, my Dad's on her, her knees drawn back, her feet resting on his butt as he does her and I can see her face.

Wide-eyed, gasping, her mouth moving, her hands clinging to my Dad's back and she's moaning softly as my Dad fucks her. Me, I'm sort of half-moaning, half-sobbing for breath as I ride her Dad. Her Dad and my Dad. Mimi and me, and her eyes catch mine. We both sort of half-smile, and Mr. Wong's hands slide over my hips and my butt as I ride him, slowly, easing myself down on his cock and he's so long and thick, and he slides up inside me as I sink down on him.

"Good girl, Maddie," Mr. Wong says. "A little faster now." His hand cracks on my butt, a slap that sounds louder than it is, and I squeak and speed up, sobbing for breath, looking down at where we join, watching his cockshaft emerge, slide back into me, emerge, and I can feel him as I see him.

"I think I'll join you, Tony," my Dad says, easing out of Mimi and rolling onto his back. My Dad's cock is rigid, glistening with Mimi's wetness, and my Dad's hands urge her up to straddle him beside me.

Mimi knows what to do, and I watch as she takes my Dad's cock in her hand, holds it upright, positions herself on my Dad and bites her bottom lip as she works his cockhead into her, pauses for a second and then slides herself down. My Dad's cock disappears inside her slowly. Mimi moans, her head drooping, her hands on my Dad's chest as she eases herself down and then my Dad's all inside her.

"Very good, Mimi," Mr. Wong says, smiling. He grins, and I don't stop moving on him. "Tonight's the first time Mimi's done it with anyone other than me, Jim."

"Really?" my Dad says, his hands on Mimi's hips, and he's smiling as he looks up at her. "So Rich was your first cock after your Dad's?"

"Yes, Mr. Young," Mimi moans, and she doesn't stop moving on my Dad either.

"You took his cock really well, Mimi," my Dad says, approvingly. "His was the biggest cock here tonight."

"Slap her butt if you want her to ride faster, Jim," Mr. Wong says. "Mimi responds really well to a firm hand." He chuckles. "She balks a bit now and then, but a firm hand works wonders."

My Dad grins. "Mimi's going to ride me faster now, aren't you, Mimi?"

"Yes, Mr. Young," Mimi says, and she does. She speeds up and we half-smile at each other, moving together in a synchronized rhythm and her face is flushed, her eyes half-closed, her mouth open and she's moaning steadily, just like I am.

"You want it hard now, Maddie? Mr. Wong asks, and my Dad looks a bit concerned as Mr. Wong half sits up, holds me, rolls with me and he starts hammering his cock into me, pounding me down against the mattress and it's so good I can't make a sound.

"Take it, Maddie," Mr. Wong groans and his hands pin mine to the bed above my head. His cock thrusts deeply up inside me, hungry for the sliding friction of my channel, and he's fucking me hard.

"You can fuck Mimi as hard as you want, Kurt," Mr. Wong grunts as he pounds me into the bed, and beside us, my Dad rolls her over and he starts pounding Mimi Wong, and the bed's squealing under those hammering impacts.

"Oh yeah, take my cock, Maddie, you hot little fuckslut," Mr. Wong grunts.

"Spread wide, Mimi, you little fucktoy," my Dad grunts. "Your daughter's a hot little fuck, Kurt."

"Your slut's a great fuck too, Kurt," Mr. Wong groans, and he really sounds like he's having a great fuck.

I know I am.

Mimi and I are squealing too, and we both know we're so fucked as our Dad's use us the way good Chinese girls don't expect their Dad's to use them, especially at the Chinese Catholic Church's Father and Daughter Halloween Ball. But Mimi and I, we both know we're not good Chinese girls, not anymore.

Mimi and I, we're bad Chinese girls.

We're hot little Chinese fucktoys, there for our Dad's to use and share, and we smile at each other as our Dad's fuck us, and then neither of us smile anymore because we're too busy pleading with each other's Dad to fuck us harder, and they do of course, because Dad's like to make their little girls happy, and my Dad and Mr. Liu are doing their very best to make Mimi and I very very happy.

I don't know about what my Dad's doing to Mimi, because Mr. Wong has my pony tail wrapped around his fist and I'm staring at the ceiling above us as he fucks me, but when Mr. Wong lets go my hair and slides his arms behind my knees and stretches my legs back to that my feet are tucked underneath his shoulders, almost beside my head, and he slams his cock into my again and again, I go out of my mind because it's so good.

I'm sore, and he's pumping his cock into my sex and I don't care that I'm sore and I'm slushy and I'm totally at his mercy like this. I just want his cock, and I want it hard, and he gives it to me so hard and I wail when I climax, I wail so loudly and Mr. Wong' grunts, and his cock rams up inside me and throbs and he cums in me for about the third time tonight, and I wail and buck and my sex clamps down on him and I milk him all the way through my climax, and beside me, my Dad's giving Mimi everything he has to give her, and then we all collapse on the bed together.

Father Auyeung looks up from the altar in the main Chapel half an hour later, when Mimi and I stagger out with our Dad's arms around us. He's praying.

"Bless you, my children," he says, rather remotely. "Be sure to come to Mass on Sunday."

"Yes, Father," I say, licking my lips, knowing there's lots of his cum in my tummy.

Mimi gestures with her eyes, and it's only then that I see our panties, hers and mine, in his hand, and maybe he's praying, but he's jerking off with our panties at the same time, and I kind of have this impulsive thought. Letting go my Dad's hand, I turn and walk to the altar, sliding around in front of Father Auyeung.

"Bless me, Father Auyeung," I whisper, leaning back and half sitting against the altar, and I lift the hem of my dress up to expose my sex, all puffy and pink and swollen and oozing cum, and my Dad and Mr. Wong and Mimi are all watching me. "Bless me, for I have sinned, Father."

"Oh Lord, forgive your sinful daughter, and bless her for the sacrifice she has made on this night in our service," Father Auyeung almost moans, and then my hands grip his head and I pull his face forward against my sex, and he seals his mouth to me, and he sucks and licks and swallows, his tongue flickering over my clitoris so that I climax on his face while he licks me clean, and I climax so good, and I climax a second time as Father Auyeung really works hard to lick me clean until at last he lifts his face from me.

"Your sins are forgiven, Maddie Liu," he says, his face rapt. Rapt, and as messy as mine.

"Mimi," I say. "Come up here for Father Auyeung's forgiveness and blessing."

She hesitates, but her Dad slaps her butt and she moves towards us, and as she does, I sink to my knees beside Father Auyeung and as Mimi takes my place at the altar, and Father Auyeung begins blessing her with his mouth with totally religious fervor, I take my red G-string panties and Mimi's black G-string panties from the floor and wrap them around his cock and begin to jerk him off.

"Mmmuummphhh," Father Auyeung says, starting to lift his head, but Mimi thrusts her sex at his face and holds his head and she's as cum-filled as I was.

"Forgive my sins, Father," she moans, and she's climaxing on his face, and Father Auyeung is slurping and licking and lapping as he forgives her her sins, and Mimi's almost climaxing again as Father Auyeung spurts into our G-strings, and I milk him hard with my hand until I'm sure I've got everything, and then I smile.

Mimi climaxes a second time, her hips juddering, and Father Auyeung lifts his head, and more or less groans. "Your sins are forgiven, Mimi Wong."

As soon as he's spoken, I take both those cum-filled G-string panties and ball them up, squishing his cum into what fabric there is, and my hand is dripping as I slip them into his mouth.

His mouth closes on them, his eyes close, he chews on them and he knows it's my panties and Mimi's panties and we both watch as his cock just about instantaneously swells to a full erection and he cums instantly without either Mimi or I or his own hand touching himself, and his cum jets out in the most amazing ejaculation I've seen all night, jetting out like a firehouse and hitting me full in the face, and it's like being shot at by a water pistol.

My mouth opens in shock and the next spurt bursts against my lips and teeth, fills my mouth, impacts against my tonsils, and the next covers my eyes and nose and cheeks, and the one after hits my neck and runs down inside my dress, and I'm totally shocked, and Mimi's giggling as Father Auyeung groans, still spurting as he collapses onto his hands and knees and then onto the carpeted floor.

Mimi's still giggling when we reach our car, and both our Dads are smiling.

"I've never seen anything like that before," Mr. Wong says.

"I suspect Father Auyeung was overcome with the intensity of the experience," my Dad says, rather drily, his hand on my butt.

Mimi bursts out giggling again. "Well," she whispers to me. "He wasn't as overcummed on as we were, was he, Maddie?"

I smile, wiping my face, and Father Auyeung's cum's still dripping off me and he may have licked me clean but there was a lot more inside and it's oozing out, and I kind of suspect from the way Mimi's walking with her legs squeezed together she's having the same experience.

"It was a fun way to end the Halloween Ball," I say, giggling myself, and really, it was, and I'm still smiling because the look on his face when I pushed our G-string panties into his mouth, Father Auyeung was getting a foretaste of paradise, I swear.

"See you at School on Monday, Maddie," Mimi says.

"Mmmm," I say, licking my lips. "Maybe we can go shopping for lingerie together on the way home." My Dad and Mr. Wong smile, and I can see new lingerie in my future. Mimi's and my future, and maybe Aimee would like to come shopping with us.

"Did you enjoy the Halloween Ball, Maddie?" my Dad says, dead-pan, once we're in the car and heading home, and I'm leaving a huge wet patch on the seat.

"Mmmm, it was a lot of fun, Dad," I say, smiling, and I spread my legs wide and lift the hem of my skirt as I slide forward and show him. "Do I really look just like my Mom?"

Dad just about has a heart attack, and I giggle as the car swerves. "You minx," he says. "Just wait until we get home."

Me, I just smile, and I can't wait to get home and be just like my Mom for my Dad, even though I'm a little sore, but really, it's been the best Halloween Ball I've ever been too.

b>

* * * The End * * *

And a footnote from Chloe: First and foremost, this is an entry in the Literotica 2019 Halloween competition and it'd be great if you vote. So pick one of those rating stars and hit it, whatever you think this story deserves. It's on Literotica, it's free for you to read but those few minutes of reading and enjoyment for you took me a long time to write and those rating stars are my only reward (she says, batting her eyelids soulfully at you, dear reader ... that's right ... YOU) and I'd be soooooo very grateful if you hit one of those stars. Seriously, whatever you think it deserves as a story and thank you so much if you do.

Thanks for reading all the way through and, I hope, enjoying, whether or not you give me a rating and/or even (gasp of excitement) ... left a comment ... You reading this story is the reason I wrote it! Writers love Readers! Go figure, we don't just write this stuff for ourselves, we write it for you to read and enjoy (we hope). And thanks to all the other authors who entered stories in the 2019 Halloween Competition. It's so much fun writing for these competitions knowing you're all putting stories in as well, and what a weird, wonderful and exciting collection they always are.

If you're interested and you like this, it's my one and only entry in the 2019 Halloween Competition. My second one was going to be a Fantasy / Erotic Horror entry ("Goblin Market") but I didn't get to finish it in time. I'm going to get it up in a week or so, along with "No Tan Lines," and if you like my stories, I'm sure you'll love them both, so take a look in a couple of weeks. Anyhow, promotional advertisement now over...

And lastly, a huge thanks to Laurel and Manu for providing us writers with a venue like LITEROTICA and these competitions to showcase our writing and for making the whole website so enjoyable for you readers and for us authors ... hugs and thanks .... Chloe

* * * * * *