All Comments on 'Save The Last Dance For Me'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 6 years agoAuthor
Apologies for the typos

I was a bit rushed getting this one in before the Halloween Competition deadline. It made it in with 20 minutes to spare and the editing suffered. Corrections coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

Loved how you started and how you finished. You need to continue this with Aimee really showing her true colours.

MstuwebMstuwebover 6 years ago
Brilliant

I loved it brilliantly written and very erotic it had the right effect on me please continue the story how Aimee's education progresses and the threesome's progress

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story Chloe!

S

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 6 years ago

And here's me thinking Catholic girls did guilt...

...apparently not :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REA D SR71PLT's NEW HIT IF YOU LIKED THIS STORY

GUY TO GAY THE PILOT WAY

Its a how tio story that works!

In no tune I was down to 98 pounds, watching THE VIEW instead of football and wrestling and hockey, and all the girls laugh at me now.

sadimgniksadimgnikover 6 years ago
For a 'quicky' this showed some real style

This was remarkably erotic and yet also touching and sweet.

I thought that suspension of disbelief was handled well

and that Aimee's spiral into commitment was, too.

I'd like to see more of Maddie and her dad in

a future chapter of what I hope will be an

ongoing look into all at the sins of the

Chinese Catholic congregation as

led by Father Auyeung with his

don't-ask-don't-tell attitude -

or is he somewhat more

active? I hope we will

find out, hopefully,

if you continue.

Please say

you will.

OK?

I have to say the reducing cascade is quite hard to do ... well done on that - I thought it was a nice touch!

eideticeideticover 6 years ago
Excellent, per usual

This is exactly the kind of reason you are one of the few that I follow. It would be easy to go all Editor over the spelling, punctuation and grammar, but really, that's why it works for me. It's like a stream of consciousness from an 18-year-old part Good Girl, part Free Spirit with all the attendant imperfections. As another comment noted, not much Willing Suspension of Disbelief required and Aimee's spiral, following her desire to honor her mother, is well done. Congratulations on another (hopefully) winner!

DENNIS6969DENNIS6969over 6 years ago
GREAT JOB

This story was well done and very enjoyable. It looks to me like you've got some other stories out of this:

- Why did the priest give the father the keys??

- What happened with the boyfriend??

- How's this work out longer term?

- The love life of the father and mother must have been interesting!

Thanks!

OwenMOwenMover 6 years ago
Hot, hot hot...

Wow, best ever! So hot.. loved the cascading styles, loved the constant mind reading and action. Took you right there.

One of the best individual pieces I've read in a while.

sferguson53sferguson53over 6 years ago
Another home run

Chloe,

You never disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply Mah-vell-ous Dahling !

Well crafted tale - including first-time, incest, Church and debauchery into a single long story made for a particular delight. Thank you very much !

Wishing you well in the contest !

Imagine73Imagine73over 6 years ago
Happy Halloween, Indeed!

My goodness, Chloe, you have outdone yourself again! Such a hot story. I love the way the undercurrents of lust between fathers and daughters as well as boyfriend and girlfriend are described in such loving detail. And the full out sex is rendered so erotically. Really hot! Thank you for this stimulating story, and I hope there will be more chapters to come!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Loved it!!

A few grammar errors and spelling errors but all in all it was a great story!! Love the ones that are multiple pages. Is there going to be another chapter where Aimee and Brad "consummate" their relationship with daddy watching and with her and Mr. Lui? If so will it also include Maddie and daddy while Aimee and Kurt are together? Has the possibilities for a great next chapter!!! I gave this one 5 ***** Good luck!!

WeitzeWeitzeover 6 years ago
Very well done

Enjoyed the development of the story and looking forward to continuation. Did the two girls get together and compare notes (so to speak) on what happened with each of them after their meeting in the restroom following what were hot make out sessions for both of them with their fathers? Will Kurt bring Maddie with him when they get together? So many ways this can go. Take it slow and develop the many tracks.

Your writing of the feeling of the connection with the mother was very spot on. Lost my wife a year ago and yet still feel she is looking over my shoulder at times and giving her advice or help.

lgustosmiolgustosmioover 6 years ago
Super Good

Really enjoyed this lighthearted but erotic contest story. I'm sure it will rank highly.

steverob1054steverob1054over 6 years ago

Chloe, yet again you have come up with an absolute gem - a fantastic story, thank you so much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stuff

A pretty hot story that suffered from too much repetition and being dragged out too far.

rodavrodavover 6 years ago
Cool

Do you like the Michael Bublè version of "Save the last dance for me?" I like to sing that in karaoke.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
5 Stars for sure

More if I could give them. Chloe I so enjoy your style of writing. Some say repetitive. I say enhancing. Don't change a thing in your style. It sets you apart from all others. The first one I read was September Blue and I was hooked on your writing. I'm working my way through all of them and I will always vote even if I don't leave a comment. I'll do better. Maybe a short one but something to let you know you have a big fan in me. When the naysayers get you down remember this. "It's your story. You can write it any way you want."

If I see the author is Chloe Tzang, You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be reading it sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. XO, Sweets

Chrissie

TBC

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Nope

You are so much redundant. Every paragraph is filled with "dad/daddy", you use the same periods all over again and it gets so damn frustrating and hard to read.

I really don't know how I reached the end.

SmutolSmutolover 6 years ago
Great story... but but

Where is Chinese takeout ch6?

Is there any hope left?

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 6 years agoAuthor
There is hope...

Working on chapter 6 now. Before any of you die from heartbreak.

erotikoserotikosover 6 years ago
Delightful Erotic Tale!

Chloe-- Great touch to start and end the read with those lyrics from the 60's song.

This was my first read of your work, and a most enjoyable one at that. The story seemed in need of some good editing of grammar, spelling and punctuation, but you have already addressed that oversight in your comment below. Although your writing style is certainly atypical with the run-on sentences and too much repetition, you have written an excellent story. Character and plot development draw the reader into the story, and the erotic sexual descriptions were smoking hot.

Clearly a five-star effort from a five-star author! I hope you win the contest.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Yes!

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Are you going to continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your work Chloe

Will we ever get a peek of whats happening in the other room or will this just be a one off story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writingI

Chloe, you are a terrific writer. I've just found your stories on Literotica, I want you to know how much I appreciate them.

dottie86dottie86over 6 years ago
Loved it!!!

Chloe, hands down you are my favorite writer here on Literotica. And through my time on here I have my list and they are excellent at their story telling. It took awhile but I have read them all as well as this incest story, of which I loved, your the best!

placeheldplaceheldover 6 years ago
Excellent!

As a Chinese American dude, it was extra spicy, lol.

Happy you started writing and happy to have found you, keep up the great work!

badjahmabadjahmaover 6 years ago
Really enjoyed it!!

Would like to see.. err read about the night of her date with Brad. Come to think of it, her first night with Mr. Liu as well. Anyway, you write it... you don't write it... thanks for this one, I really enjoyed it!!!

joeytheroojoeytherooover 6 years ago
Another excellent tale. 10stars

What can I say, your plots get better and better. I don't know how you manage to write about one nights pleasuring over so many pages. I probably couldn't even manage one page.

Thanks for yet another brilliant tale your writing just gets better. I feel that I am an interloper spying on their pleasuring,i can see, smell, and hear them long after they've finished.

I hate to say this but you're wasted here on Lit and I don't want to see you go but I hope your non-Lit activities come to fruition, you deserve that.

SejanusSejanusover 6 years ago
Followup?

This one screams out for another chapter. I'd love to see her explore with Maddie, Mr. Liu, and be introduced to anal, just like her mom. ;) 5 stars all the way!

HeatseekingmoisturemissleHeatseekingmoisturemissleover 6 years ago
You did it again!

Every time I read what I think is your best work, you come up with something better. This one is ultra hot, and I don’t usually like incest stories.

You are the best writer on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Any update on your other series? Jeongs Frosh ball and Takeout are great reads that I hope get some new chapters soon.

KaikaneKaikaneover 6 years ago
I am SAD

I am sad that I did not get to read this at the time you needed me to so I could give you my vote. As usual fantastic and Should be added to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Probably my favorite of yours Chloe

This hits almost all my spots. If daddy gets her last cherry in part two my happiness will be complete lol. Maybe for the Valentine’s Day contest? I’m just sayin, it’s right around the corner lol.

Extremely awesome that you’re being published as well. Congratulations!

EriktheAwful

(Login hates me today for some reason)

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 6 years ago
Damn Girl

I was Wow'd, I was hard the whole story. I'm very stingy with 5's but you got one. Now back to read more of your stuff.

azSolitude1964azSolitude1964over 5 years ago
Superb

Beautiful and so passionate... we are all waiting for more!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wowie, zowie!

First time I've read one of your stories and definitely not the last! Really enjoyed it; thanks for writing it for all of us to enjoy. Now I know why this one has a high score; I gave it 5 stars which is unusual for me. Well written and edited too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Excellent story, hot as all hell, very well done.

That said, for some strange reason, while the story of Aimee's desperate thirst was quite compelling, part of me is quite interested in seeing things from Maddie's perspective, what with the general vibe I get from her of a good girl who is also thirsty for her daddy. I dunno, i have this idea in my mind that unlike Aimee's desperate thirst that was sated by her dad, Maddie's thirst is more... monofocused, perhaps, and not quite as desperate?

Ah, the ramblings of an old man. Please disregard if it was too silly. :P

Anyway I read this story from time to time and I recommend it to people. Great flow, great story and word choice, it's not a chore to read it at all. Great stuff, keep it up~

exairhostie35fexairhostie35fover 4 years ago
Loved IT

I just found your stories and this was the first I've read.

I loved it!

The pace, the story, even the style was like I was listening to an 18yr old finding herself :)

Thank you

XXX

woodwrkrdonwoodwrkrdonover 3 years ago
Loved it

Great story!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Sorry, stopped when they started talking about sharing (not my thing). Up until then I was fascinated and then the letdown.

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

WOW! Another one goes onto my favorites list. I loved it.

alan_deealan_dee12 months ago

Very well written and a very sexy story, however, I found that I could read every 3rd or 4th paragraph and I doubt that I missed any of the intensity of those special moments, or missed anything important to the plot line.

Still, very well written by a talented author.

Fenris420Fenris42011 months ago

A very sexy story and I especially liked your unique voice in telling this story. 5/5*

mcrr2225mcrr22257 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I already gave you 5 stars, so I'll give you 6 here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...