All Comments on 'Saved'

by zouzouni

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good....mostly.

The story is conceptually great! However, you need to work on spelling and on writing skills. (passed/past; new/knew; etc) Even in a venue of erotic fiction, these things do matter.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 14 years ago
I enjoyed the story

but you do need to find an editor or edit the work yourself. I've learned that if you have problems finding the mistakes yourself, you can read the story outloud and it helps with seeing them. Good job, good premise and I like your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
beautiful story

Thank you for sharing it. I cant wait to read more of your stories!!

DalainDalainabout 14 years ago
Good story idea

But I'll agree with the rest. Find an editor and get them to read it over, and try and get the rest of your homophones (the passed/past thing was especially annoying, and my pet peeve there is lose/loose.) in order.

Oh and ig you're going to have long run on sentences like the one I'm writing just now please try to structure them with some commas or something like that because as you might see it's pretty hard to read otherwise.

But like I said, good story idea.

Phxray54Phxray54about 14 years ago
Critique in two parts....

There are always, or at least should be, two parts to any critique. Now depending on which aspect is most important to you will allow you to disregard the unimportant aspect. #1: the one everyone is beating you up about, editing. Well editing is just editing. That’s really a non-brainer. #2: content and for lack of a better phrase, storytelling. Well you nailed #2! I eagerly await your next installment. I hope that Taylor and Luke will be kind enough to pay us another visit.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Nice love story!

It was pleasant to read!

The fuss about the mistakes? Whatever! The story was good, and written well enough to be enjoyed! I did!

Use an editor if you want. It can only help good writing.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really enjoyed it

really enjoyed your story. First off, re editing its not that bad and you know what its meant to say anyway. After reading kids essays, you soon seem to almost skip the misspelt words and replace them with what they should be on auto :-D. Secondly the person who said it also needs to edit better himself ig for if for example.

and lastly, I thought it was beautifully written with just the right amount of character building to really under stand her reluctance and then her urgency as well. Thanks for a great read. (I enjoy details maybe its a woman thing? lol)

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
wow!!

you wrote such good and wonderful stories. please keep on writing. i do not care if they have longer chapters or such short stories like this one. "Saved" is really, really good. :) MORE please.... more writings from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write another chapter

auhunter04auhunter04about 10 years ago
one suggestion

first of all loved your story

my suggestion is an old proofreader's trick. Read your work backwards. it causes you to focus on the word and its context. The brain has a blind spot,,,, of course I know what was typed, I just did it didn't I? and it will just skip over things sometimes even full paragraphs

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too cool

Absolutely wonderful Story from beginning to end. I loved it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous