Saving His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left and a minute later her massage arrived. "Okay, 8 pm in the hut. But we have to be careful."

My heart skipped a bit when I saw her massage. I had tricked my mother into a date with me using her lover's cell phone.

'Can I go through with it?' The question started to hammer inside my brain incessantly like a wrecking ball. My mind split into two.

'Not only you can, you must.' Horny part my brain suggested. 'Two simple reasons. This is the only way to save her from a potential scandal. And, more importantly, you really, really want to fuck your beautiful and sexy mother instead of that middle aged married guy.'

'What if she sees through your tricks and gets upset and forever disowns you as her son?' The rational part of my brain raised a red flag of caution.

'If anything goes wrong you just get down on your knees and ask for her forgiveness.' Horny part of my brain came back with yet another logic. 'She loves you and she'll forgive you.'

Needless to say which part of my brain won the battle of logics. It was a no contest.

4.

I arrived at the hut 5 minutes before 8. Darkness had already engulfed the surrounding areas. The mango trees stood like armed guards in the darkness. I hoped they would protect and helped me to achieve my dubious plan.

Right at 8 I heard soft footsteps. My heart jumped with excitement. She was coming and there was no turning back now. I took a deep breath and tried to get control of my jittery nerves

"Are you here?" She whispered as she entered the dark hut. "We must stop meeting like this while Ajoy is here."

Gathering every ounce of my fortitude, I moved towards her. She embraced me and tried to kiss me. One of my strategy was not stay in eye level with her. Instead kissing her on mouth I kissed her neck and began to undress her. "You are in a hurry today." She whispered again and began to take my cloths off too. Taking a lesson from Dilip's action, I gently pushed her down towards my crotch. My cock was already rock hard. She easily knelt down before my throbbing manhood.

'So far so good.' I sighed silently with relief.

But did I rejoice too soon? Instead of sucking my cock she stopped. Holding my cock with one hand she appeared to having second thought. She was hesitating. Few excruciating seconds passed as perspiration began to appear on my forehead like morning dews. Then she tried to look up towards me. I was not sure if she could make out who it was in the darkness. Nervously I turned my head sideways.

'My jig is up.' I thought. 'I am caught and now it's time for begging for her forgiveness.'

But after few tormenting seconds, she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck it in earnest. All my fear disappeared as unbelievable sensation spread all over my body and it started to get even better. Her hand gently began to fondle my balls and she began to bounce off my cock from her sucking throat.

Soon my sweet sensation was taken over by panic. I became panic stricken as my cums began to churn within my balls. I was about to explode and was not sure if should cum in her mouth. I remembered Dilip did not cum in her mouth. 'What if she does not like my cum in her mouth?'

I tried to withdraw from her mouth but surprisingly she resisted. Grabbing my ass with both hands she pulled me tightly towards her and continued sucking my cock faster and harder. Then she did an amazing thing that I never thought was possible even in my wildest fantasy.

She was squeezing and massaging my ass checks while sucking my cock. Suddenly she spread them wide and slipped her hand inside my ass crack. At first her fingers grazed my anus very lightly. I shivered with excitement. Then suddenly she shoved one of her fingers into my ass hole all the way.

'My god!' I exclaimed silently. 'My mother is finger fucking my butt hole.'

I was completely taken aback by her action. I had never experienced anything like this. Waves of erotic sensation began to vibrate all over my body. And, she continued fucking my ass hole while sucking my cock. Her actions pushed me over the cliff and I lost control.

Keeping my growl as low as possible I exploded into her mouth. Streams of my thick and warm cum syrup spewed out of my cock and filled her mouth completely. Slowly and deftly she sucked every bit of my offering down her throat.

I was blown away by the intensity of my first oral experience. I also grew a tremendous respect for my mother's oral sex capabilities. 'But now the real test is about to begin.'

She slowly let my semi hard cock slip out of her mouth. Then she laid herself down on the mat and pulled me down over her. Touch of her body was electrifying. Her skin was silky smooth, warm and flawless. I again avoided kissing her. Instead I found more exciting thing to do. 'She has so much to offer.' I moved my hands and mouth on her heaving breasts.

I could not believe I was actually touching her breasts- the same mound of flesh that nourished and sustained me some 18 years ago. Her heaving mounds were firm yet so soft. They felt heavier and much bigger within my hand than they looked. Each fleshy globes easily overflowed grasp of my hands. Each breasts were sitting very close to each other- creating a narrow but very deep valley between them.

With abound enthusiasm, I lowered my mouth and took one of her nipples inside my mouth and began to suck it after so many years. I did not get rewarded with any warm sustenance to alleviate my hunger this time; but this time around a different kind of hunger was being sated- my lust- my carnal hunger.

I was overjoyed when she started to moan and her fingers gently began to needle my hair. After alternately sucking and fondling both her breasts for a while to my heart's content, I decided to go bolder. I pushed my right hand down and seek out her pussy mound. With my trembling fingers, I traced the outline of her swollen vulva. It felt smooth and warm. Slowly I pushed my fingers even more downward. My fingers came in touch with wet juices. I realized I had arrived at the gates of heaven.

Without hesitation, I shoved my middle finger into her sopping pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh........" She moaned louder and her pussy clasped my finger tightly. She started to push her groin up and down along the length of my captured digit.

'My god!' I gasped silently. 'My mother is fucking my finger.'

Her pussy felt very tight, even for only one finger. I kept pushing my finger up and down. Suddenly her breathing became ragged. She pushed her groin up higher and her hands pushed my head down even tighter on her breasts. Even with my inexperience, I realized my mother just had an orgasm of a smaller variety. My fingers and palms got soaked with her hot and sticky cum juices. I withdrew my soaking finger from her pussy and brought to over her breasts. I rubbed her pussy juices over her nipples. Then I began to suck her wet nipples. For the first time in my life I tasted the cream from a woman's pussy.

'Wow!' The intoxicating taste of female juices blew my mind away. And, it tasted even sweeter because of the source- because it came from my mother's pussy. 'I must have some more and directly from the source.'

Few months ago, when I fucked the lady of the evening, I didn't venture out to eat her pussy. I even wore a condom for protection. But I knew this was special. 'This is my mother's pussy. This is as pure and as sacred as it gets.'

I lowered my mouth on the most sacred pussy in the world. And, I immediately realized she wanted it too as she spread her legs even wider to give me better access. I had no experience at cunnilingus. But I was driven by pure raw enthusiasm. I went to work on her pussy with only one thing in my mind- 'learn to please.' Using fingers of both hands, I spread her vulva wide. In the darkness, my other sensory organs took over as if to compensate for lack of my vision. Sweet aroma of her womanly scent filled up my nostril as I inhaled deeply. Then I pushed my tongue inside her dripping hole.

"Ahhhhh......." She squirmed with approval as her pussy grasped my invading tongue. My tongue soaked up her sweet juices like a bloating paper. She began to gyrate and push her groin deeper into my face.

Delighted by her reaction, I began to tongue fuck her as deep as I could and as fast as I could. At that time I wished my tongue was longer so I could tongue fuck her deeper. Every time I was pushing my tongue deeper into her hole, my nose was rubbing her clit. I did not fail to notice how excited she was getting every time I touched her engorged clit.

'Change of tactics.' I thought. I withdrew my tongue from her clasping vagina and pushed two fingers inside. Her pussy immediately grasped my fingers tightly. I started to finger fuck her while latching my tongue on to her most sensitive spot- her engorged clit. As I started to nibble and lick her clit, her reaction became- should I say more expressive and demanding. Grabbing my head with both hands and holding it down very tightly over her pussy, she began to shimmy her hips in all direction.

I was enjoying the whole experience immensely. I instantly liked the taste of her overflowing warm gooey pussy juices. What I liked most was the way I was using my tongue and fingers on her. I was very pleased with my work that how easily and how effectively I was eating her pussy and pushing her towards another orgasm.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" She began to lift her groin higher and higher almost dislodging me from her pussy. I could not describe how, but somehow I managed to keep my tongue latched on to her pussy. Suddenly her body went rigid for a moment or two. Then her entire body began to vibrate uncontrollably. She grabbed my head down even harder on her vagina and her juices gushed out of her hole almost drowning me. For a second or two I thought I was going to suffocate.

When she released her hold on my head, I laughed silently. 'It would not be a bad way to die.' I thought.

I was still afraid to raise my head from her pussy. So, I kept lapping up all the juices that came out and some that was still leaking out of her honey pot. I noticed a streak of juice was running down towards her buttocks. I lowered my tongue and licked the space between her vagina and ass.

"Yes, yes......ohhhhhhhh.....yessssss!" She screamed a high pitch shriek of excitement. From her reaction, I immediately realized she liked it. Indeed she liked it a lot!

She raised her legs higher and that brought her butt higher too. She then pushed my head downward.

'My god!' I gasped with excitement. 'She wants me to lick her butt hole.'

Although I knew nothing about anal sex, I had always been very intrigued by it. Pushing one's engorged penis into an incredible tight hole seemed to be very challenging as well as rewarding endeavor. And, naturally many of my fantasies revolved around fucking a woman's butt hole.

As she raised her buttocks, my tongue came into contact with some crinkled flesh. Yes, I was touching her butt hole and I was touching it with my tongue. It did not gross me out, rather it opened a new pathway towards more exotic and erotic excitement. Earthy smell of her anus, soiled with her pussy juices presented a totally different kind of challenge.

Without hesitation I pushed my tongue inside her puckered hole.

"Oh god! Yes.....yessssss!" She cried out again with excitement. "Put your fingers inside my pussy." For the first time she uttered a complete sentence. Until now it was only whimpering and few mumbling words.

I shoved two of my fingers back into her pussy and placed my thumb on her clit. I began finger fucking her again while tongue fucking her butt hole as deep as I could. It did not take her long to explode into another orgasm.

My cock was rock hard and I wanted to fuck her right away. But I was still hesitating. Fucking meant I would have to be on top of her face to face. What if she would recognize me? I was in a dilemma. As if she read my mind and found out my hesitation. And, she came to my rescue. Suddenly she raised herself up on all fours and took the classical doggie position.

'Fuck me!" She commanded urgently. "Fuck me now! Fuck me from behind!"

'Is she kidding me! How lucky can I get?' I was totally blown away with this sudden development and quickly placed myself behind her. 'Perfect!' I thought and placed my cock at her slit and pushed. She pushed back harder and my cock head penetrated into her opening. I pushed again and she pushed back even harder matching my thrust. This time my cock was fully engulfed into her tight vagina. It was such an incredible feeling that my limited vocabulary could not describe. Her pussy was not only tight, it was soft as silk, smooth as velvet and clasped around my cock like a vice. Entire length of her tunnel was quoted with unbelievable sticky juices making her pussy a slippery wonderland. As I began to fuck her by moving my cock back and forth, her tight pussy walls began to massage my shaft sending incredible sensation all over my body. I leaned forward and groped both of her hanging breasts and began to fondle and tweak them. But she took one of my hands away & placed it on her pussy. I realized what she wanted. I began to rub her clit furiously.

"Oh god I'm cumming......" She began her now familiar chant before her impending orgasm. "Fuck me harder and faster."

I raised my tempo and began to shove my cock in and out of her pussy as fast and as hard I could. She responded by pushing her ass back harder on my cock. Our bodies were making slapping sounds as we fucked each other furiously.

"I'm cummminnnnnng-------oh gawwwwwwwd......yesssssssssss!" This was the loudest I heard her shrieked that night.

As I felt her cum on my cock, I was nearing my own climax. I still tried my best not to growl loudly as I exploded inside her pussy. Volleys after volleys of cum spewed out my cock and filled up her hole. It felt like her pussy walls became porous and hot cum juices came rushing in from all directions like multiple flush floods. Our combined voluminous juices were too much for her tight little pussy to contain. And soon our mingled frothy creams began to ooze out of her slit creating a ring at the base of my cock, before running downward.

She collapsed on the floor and my semi limp cock slipped out of her.

I could not believe I had just fucked my mother and she did not even know it was me. I felt very smart. But there was one last thing to do- taking an exit. 'This is as good a time to slip out from the hut as ever be.' I thought, as she was taking her time to recover from our intense fucking.

Suddenly she spoke and everything changed. I did not feel smart anymore, instead I felt like the luckiest guy in the whole world.

"So, how did it feel like to fuck your mother, Ajoy? Did you enjoy it?" I could not believe my ears and froze. She knew all along it was me. But how? My jig was up but at the same time I did not panic. She did not sound mad or angry at all.

"How do you.....I mean... " I mumbled.

"Give me some credit baby." She sat up and grabbed my semi hard cock. "Your large penis was a dead give away to begin with. Then your hair, your sweet body smell- I could go on and on....."

I remembered I had seen Dilip's cock yesterday. And, yes my cock was definitely much larger than his. Everything suddenly started to make sense. She knew it was not Dilip when she first touched my cock. And, that was the reason for her brief initial hesitation.

"Are you mad?" I hesitatingly asked.

Kissing the tip of my cock, She smiled. "If I was mad I would not let you fuck me with your wonderful tool, would I?"

"Thanks god." I sighed with relief. "But how...I mean when did you know it was me?"

All of a sudden she became emotional. "When I first touched your penis, I knew it was not Dilip's. A strange feeling came over me. I thought I was touching my husband...I mean your father's penis. You two are so alike..... you're carbon copy of your father at his age."

"Of course, Ma," sitting beside her I tried to console her, "I am his son and closest living person to him. He loved you very much and I love you very much too. I can never take his place but I promise I'll do my best to protect you and make you happy."

Then I went ahead and told her why I wanted to fuck to her to save from her dangerous liaison with a married man. Not so surprisingly she agreed with me completely.

She let my cock go and leaned forward and kissed me. That was our first real kiss. "Thank you, baby. I need a strong man around me to protect me from myself. I want you to be that man."

"It will be my pleasure." Kissing her lovingly I assured her. "I love you and I don't want you to be with any other man again as long as I live."

"I don't want to anymore." She nodded her head. "But Dilip was very nice to me. I don't want to hurt him. I want to break up with him as nicely as possible."

"Leave that to me, Ma." Gently fondling one of her breasts I assured her. "Now lets go home."

"Yes, lets." She agreed happily. "Bugs here are beginning to give me the creep."

We went to the hut as mother and son and came out of there not only as mother and son, as lovers too.

My heart filled with joy. 'I have achieved my goal.' I thought cheerfully. 'Not only I have fucked my beautiful and sexy mother, I've saved her from the dangerous affair she was having.'

5.

Once inside the house, she grabbed my hand and took me straight to her bedroom. "This will be our bedroom from now." Looking at me she declared cheerfully. "Do you like it?"

"I like any room that you are in." I replied cheerily. "I like it even better when you are in it naked."

She was wearing only her sari. "Like this?" Taking her sari off she assumed a pose for me.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as her gorgeous naked body took my breath away. This was the first time I had the privilege to see her naked in the bright light and so up close. When I fucked her in the hut it was in the darkness and other day when I saw her with Dilip it was from a distance. She was perfect in every way.

Her younger looking face and very proportionate figure made her look like a lot younger.

"You like what you see mister?" Teasingly, she asked.

"Let me check from all angles first" I smiled cheekily. "Now turn around." She turned around one eighty as I asked. "Lean forward." Encouraged by her compliance, I commanded. She leaned forward with top half of her body on the bed and knees on the floor.

I went closer and knelt down. Leaning forward I started to lick her fabulous ass globes.

"You like my ass, don't you?" She asked.

"They are fabulous." I croaked as I kept lapping my tongue across her firm and smooth ass.

"You are your father's son." She smiled. "He loved my ass too."

"Can I Ma...you know ......?" Pushing a finger inside her butt hole, I left my sentence incomplete.

"Yes baby, you can fuck my ass." She completed my sentence to my unbridled joy. "But we need lubrication for that."

She stood up and went to her closet and returned with a tube. "I still have some old jelly left." Handing me the tube she said. "I hope it still works."

My heart was beating faster as she led me to the bed. "Should you not turn over?" I asked timidly.

"No baby, I want you on top of me. I want to see your face when you fuck my ass." Saying that she raised her legs up high and pulled then almost over her shoulder and her knees over her breasts.

What a sight! I almost choked with excitement looking at her raised buttocks. Both her pussy and anus were totally exposed for my viewing pleasure. I lowered my mouth and ran my tongue across the length of her pussy. She shivered with excitement. I sucked her clit as her juices began to ooze out again. I lowered my mouth further south and again licked the space between her pussy and her anus. She squirmed around my tongue. Slowly I brought my tongue over her tiny puckered hole and dragged my tongue in a circle around the crinkled flesh. Then I pushed my tongue inside her tiniest orifice.