Saving His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby yes!" She cried out. "Fuck my ass hole."

I tongue fucked her anus for a while and realized it was time for the next ultimate venture. 'Time to put my cock deep into her rectum.' But her rear hole looked so tiny I wondered if my cock would be able to penetrate. 'I have more work to do to get her butt hole ready.' I thought. With that I went to work.

I pushed one finger into her hole. It felt real right.

"Use both thumbs and spread it." She suggested softly. "But be gentle baby, it has been a long while....."

Following her direction I placed both my thumbs at edge of her anus and slowly spread it in all directions. I was pleasantly surprised at how flexible her hole was. Her tiny orifice showed a little day light as it spread a little.

"Use plenty lubrication," She again came to my aid with her suggestion. "more the better."

I spread generous amount of the lubricant in and around her rear hole. She took the tube from me and spread a goodly amount all over my throbbing man tool. 'We are ready!' I excitedly thought.

I placed my cock at the entrance of her butt hole. My cock head looked huge compare to her tiny hole.

"Push darling....." She encouraged me. "....and very slowly."

I pushed and her entire rectum area dipped but her little hole did not yield its secret. Failing to penetrate, my penis arched up and I looked at her with frustration.

"It's okay baby, just be patient." She assured me again with sweet words of inspiration. "It has been a long time since my ass has taken a penis inside." Saying that she started to shimmy her buttocks all over my pushing cock. Our combined efforts did the trick. My cock head popped inside her sphincter.

"Yes baby, yes just like that." She encouraged me cheerfully. "Slow and steady does it."

I kept pushing my cock inside her very tight anal tunnel. Her anal rings slowly kept opening up and began to suck my cock inside until it was totally engulfed inside her anus.

"It is so tight and so warm." Breathing heavily I announced at the unbelievable crunch that I felt on my completely swallowed cock.

"You are so big." She smiled. "Now put your fingers inside my pussy. Can you feel it? Can you feel your penis inside me?"

I quickly inserted my fingers inside her pussy and began to trace. "Wow!" I exclaimed joyfully as I could feel my embedded cock inside her anal tunnel from inside her pussy. "I'm inside your ass hole Ma, I am fucking your tight ass hole."

"Yes baby, you're." She nodded her head. "You are fucking your mother's ass hole. Now, take your penis out and put some more jelly and fuck my ass harder and faster. Can you do that, darling?"

"With pleasure....." with renewed vigor, I slowly withdrew my cock from her anus. "Wow!" My eyes grew wide. Her tiny hole wasn't there anymore. My cock had created a huge gapping hole in her anus. As I looked in awe, her gapping hole began to contract. I quickly put some more jelly into her shrinking hole and placed my cock head at her rear entrance again. This time my cock easily penetrated her ass hole. I began to fuck her faster and harder.

Her anal tunnel was incredibly tight and very smooth. And it's grip on my on my invading shaft was astonishingly tight. I kept my hand busy on her pussy- finger fucking and rubbing her clit.

"Yes, I am cumming baby." She cried out with excitement. "Cum with me.....cum with mummy...."

"I am cumming too." I growled. "I want to cum with my mummy."

"Yes harder and faster...fuck me...you darling boy....harder...yessssssssss......ohhhhh....gawwwwwwwwd!" She pulled me down on her and began to kiss me wildly.

"I love you Ma." I cried out into her mouth as our orgasm hit us almost simultaneously. We collapsed in soothing exhaustion of complete carnal satisfaction.

She spoke first. "Remember I told you I would find you a girlfriend? I've found you one. Like it or not, I'm that girlfriend."

"No, no!" I protested playfully. "You said you would find me a wife first and wife makes the best girlfriend."

"Yes, I did." She admitted. "Then wait until I find you a wife. Till then I'll be your temporary girlfriend."

"Actually I want a wife first. And, I think I've found one already." Raising myself on my elbow, I emphatically announced. "You're my wife."

"Oh my god!" Rolling her eyes in disbelief, she looked completely lost."But...but... I'm your mother."

Leaning over her and kissing her deeply, I smiled. "You are my mother, my wife and my girlfriend. And, I'm your son, your husband and your boyfriend."

She paused for a second. Then she returned my kiss and smiled broadly. "You know what,I think I like that very much."

Epilogue

Getting rid of Dilip was easier than I had anticipated. My plan worked perfectly. At first my mother was little bit apprehensive but went along with my idea anyways. I convinced her my plan was the best way to handle this sensitive issue.

One morning she invited her former lover over as a part of my plan to get rid him once and for all. My plan was very simple- blackmail. Not for any material gain but to instill fear in his mind and to send him back to his real family- to his wife.

Dilip came over around 10 in the morning. He was surprised to see me as I opened the door.

"How are you Ajoy?" He forced a smile. "How is college?"

"Fine, thank you." I spoke rapidly giving him an impression that I was late for something. "I would love to stay and chat with you. But I am meeting some friends and I'm late already."

"Really? I was looking forward to talk with you." Faking sincerity he said. "May be another time."

"Yes, another time." I shook my head and left.

But I did not go very far. I came around by the living room window. In the meantime, as planned, my mother had joined him. Dilip immediately started to kiss her. Standing outside of the window, I took my cell phone out and began to take intimate pictures of Dilip kissing my mother.

After few minutes I knocked at the front door. A very irritated Dilip opened the door.

"I thought you were meeting some friends." Frustatingly he asked.

"Well, not anymore." I said with a smirk. "Something else has come up."

"What?" He asked inanely.

"I'll tell you, sit down please." I replied with a firm voice.

Giving me an unhappy look, he reluctantly sat down. I moved next to him and began to show him the pictures.

"What is the meaning of this?" He almost shouted.

"Simple." Keeping my cool, I added. "If you ever come close to my mother or touch her, I'll e-mail these photos to your wife- Mala kaki. You understand?"

"That's blackmail." He said disgustingly.

"No sir." I announced with firm authority. "It's called saving my family honor. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are a married man, yet you still took advantage of a lonely woman."

He got up and dragged himself out with his eyes casting downward. Dilip kaka never asked any favor from my mother ever again.

When my college opened, mother and I rented a house near our campus and moved in together. I was probably the luckiest student amongst the whole student body. I returned home everyday to mouth watering home cooking to satisfy my hunger and incredible sex to satisfy my carnal appetite. 'Life is so sweet!'