Saving my Wife by Gangbanging Her

Story Info
Terry four friends consensually gangbang his wife, Joan.
6.5k words
3.63
30k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saving my Wife by Gangbanging Her

Drastic measures for drastic times, a deliberate and dramatic change of events to save their marriage, this is Joan's and Terry's true Story of love, sex, and gangbanging.

Something surprisingly shocking, Joan willingly and consensually agreed to be gangbanged by her husband's four friends, Henry, Bill, Ed, and Dustin. How dare she be such a wicked whore? Why would any woman agree to be gangbanged? Why would she allow her husband's four friends to take her, strip her naked, and gangbang her while fucking her multiple times in all three of her holes?

Truthfully, gangbanging her was the only way to return Joan back to the nymphomaniac whore that she was. Shocking her system, gangbanging Joan would change her from the morally modest woman that she had suddenly and inexplicably become to the wicked whore that she has always been, still is deep down, and still wanted to be. Begging to be restored back to how she sexually was, Joan needed to be taken, stripped naked, and gangbanged.

Once the process of being gangbanged started, she consensually agreed for Henry, Bill, Ed, and Dustin to gangbang her. She consensually agreed to suck their cocks and allow them to cum in her mouth and all over her face. Clearly, once a whore, always a whore. A talented cocksucker, she loved sucking cock as much as she loved being fucked.

As if they were four doctors in attendance, specialists who specialized in sexual medicine, Terry's four friends, Henry, Bill, Ed, and Dustin, explained to him what they thought the problem was with Joan. Not only did they offer their professional, sexual diagnosis but also, they offered their sexual, medical solution, too. With them explaining the problem, and with her agreeing for them to help save her from herself, hoping to return her back to the whore that she was, Joan was willingly and consensually open to being gangbanged by her husband's four friends.

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story that Terry asked me to write for him about his wife, Joan. As if she had found religion, somehow, she went from being an exhibitionist and a wicked whore to a morally modest prude overnight. Helping her and enabling her to reverse her sudden change of life, with the help of Terry's four friends, Henry, Bill, Ed, and Dustin, God bless them, Joan had a spiritual revelation and a second, sexual awakening.

Something that usually only happens once in a lifetime, a miracle, fortunately for her, Joan had a second, sexual, metamorphic transformation. She went from an exhibitionistic, nymphomaniac whore to a modestly, moral woman. Then, a rare exception, she went back again from a modestly, moral woman to an exhibitionistic, nymphomaniac whore. A true miracle, with her consensually willing to have sex with her husband's four friends, all that it took to return her back to her sexually degenerate self was to take her, strip her naked, and gangbang her.

Saving their marriage, after consensually agreeing to be gangbanged by her husband's four friends, Joan is transformed from a sexual prude and returned back to her true self as the sexual nymphomaniac that she was and has always has been. It's not every day that a husband pushes his friendships to the limits and asks his four friends to make the ultimate, sexual sacrifice in having sex with his wife. It's not every day that a husband asks his friends to take his wife, strip her naked, and gangbang her multiple times in all three of her holes.

"Please, you do me this favor," asked Terry while looking from Henry to look at Bill, Ed, and Dustin? "If you don't mind and if it's not too much trouble, would you take Joan? Would you strip her naked? Would you touch and feel her naked body everywhere while making out with her? Would you gangbang her? Please, I beg you to fuck my wife multiple times in all three of her holes. I need her to return to me as the wicked whore that she was."

Wow! Tell me. How many friends would do that for their friend? How many friends would take their friend's beautiful, sexy and shapely wife, strip her naked, and fuck her multiple times in all three of her holes. Now, that's a friend, a real friend. Terry was lucky to have such good friends. Joan was a lucky woman, too. She was lucky that her husband had such sexually accommodating friends, as well.

"I wanted to show my gratitude for taking my wife, stripping her naked, and gangbanging her over and again," said Terry handing each of his friends a three-hundred-dollar bottle of Glenlivet 21-year-old, single malt scotch. "If ever I can return the favor by having sex with your wives, your girlfriends, your adult daughters, your MILF of a mothers, and/or your sexy sisters, just let me know. In the way that you helped me with Joan, I'd be happy to take them, strip them naked, and fuck them multiple times in all three of their holes."

'Bringing tears to my eyes, now that's a friend, a real friend,' I thought. 'I'm a lucky man to have such good friends.'

# # #

A slow transformation, before we were married, Joan used to suck my cock and swallow my cum. Now, that we're married, a reverse, negative, sexual transformation, there was a sudden and inexplicable change in her. Something that never bothered her before, she refused to even French kiss me if the aroma of her pussy juices were on my lips from eating her.

What's wrong with this picture? It was okay for me to eat her but she refused to blow me. That's not fair.

When, she does suck my cock, which is now a rare occasion instead of blowing me regularly, months go by before she blows me again. When she does suck my cock, she no longer allows me to cum in her mouth. I can only cum on her nightgown and bra clad, modest, B cup breasts, which is not nearly the sexually exciting same. Now, instead of making love, we argue. Instead of having sex, we bicker. Instead of fucking, we stay in different parts of the house and don't talk to one another. It's a terrible situation that can't go on much longer.

When getting ready for bed, instead of undressing in front of me and sexually teasing me as she always used to do, suddenly modestly shy, she undresses in a locked bathroom. Never wearing panties and a bra beneath her short, sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgown before, when going to bed now, she not only wears panties but also, she wears a bra beneath her long, flannel nightgowns now. No longer allowing me to see her in her panties and bra, topless and/or naked, she acts as if she's a virgin. So sexually frustrating, I haven't seen Joan without her clothes in months.

"Something that was so sexually exciting before, my wife used to be an exhibitionistic whore. It was sexually exciting to watch her flashing unsuspecting men her naked ass, her naked tits, and/or her naked pussy. She used to willingly do sexually anything to sexually excite one another and to inspire our sex after. While making her flashes appear accidental, she used to love flashing her panties and her naked breasts to unsuspecting men. Now, a changed woman, she's as modest as a Catholic, virginal nun," I said with sadness to my four friends, Henry, Bill, Ed, and Dustin.

Hoping that they understood and would give me some helpful advice, giving them a personal and private glimpse of my nonexistent, marital sexlife, I told my friends about the sudden, sexual changes and the sexual limitations of my wife. I told them about the sexual fun that I used to have with her before and about the sexual frustration that I'm having with her now. Giving me their helpful advice, they all thought long and hard for a few seconds and, then, with them all in agreement, unbelievably, they all said the same thing.

# # #

"Clearly, I'm sorry to say this about Joan but she's not normal. There's something twisted in her brain," said my friend, Henry. "For some unknown reason, she's gone to the dark side of sex. Something she never had before, she suddenly has modesty and morals. That's not good. That's never something good for a whore to have. No doubt, she has a guilty conscience about all of the sexual things that she's done."

As if he was my rabi, my priest, or my psychiatrist, Henry looked at me solemnly while nodding his head with compassionate understanding.

"Obviously, in the way that some women suffer a stroke, she had a shock to her system that immediately changed her sexuality from the bad to the good or in your case from the good to the bad," said Bill. "I've heard about this happening to women but it usually happens the other way around with good women turning bad instead of bad women turning good. I feel for you, brother. I can't even imagine your sexual frustration."

Terry looked at his friend and beseeched his help.

"Please, help me. What can I do, Bill? What can I do to help Joan? What can I do to save her from herself? What can I do to save our marriage," asked Terry of his dear and trusted friend? "I miss the sexually uninhibited and fun-loving whore that she used to be."

Bill thought long and hard for a few more seconds.

"With you living on a busy road, have you tried shocking her system by stripping her naked and pushing her outside your house during rush hour," asked Bill?

Never thinking of doing that, Terry shook his head, no?

"Have you thought about tying her to a tree in the forest on a well-traveled path while she's naked and helplessly vulnerable for hunters to take violently use her and sexual abuse her?"

Again, not thinking of doing that either, Terry shook his head, no.

"Have you thought about sending her topless and naked photos to her relatives, her friends, and her co-workers?

Something that he'd never do in embarrassment of his wife, Terry made a face while shaking his head, no.

"Have you considered posting her naked photos online, and sending them link, for everyone to see her topless and naked?"

Again, all at the expense of Joan's morals and modesty, Terry looked at Bill shocked by his sexual suggestions. He suggested that he strip his wife naked and push her outside of their house. He looked shocked that Bill would suggest that he tie his naked wife to a tree in the forest and to be violently used and sexually abused by passing hunters. He looked uncomfortable with sharing her topless and naked photos with everyone she knew. Lastly, having more respect for her than that, he could never post her photos online without her expressed permission.

"No, I haven't tried stripping her naked and pushing her outside. In the modestly moral way that she is now, she'd be so embarrassed for anyone to see her without her clothes. She'd feel so ashamed to be naked in public," said Terry. "No doubt, I'd scar her for life. No doubt, she'd think me a demented pervert and divorce me. I have more respect for my wife than doing anything like that."

Then, as if considering the ramifications of doing that, Terry answered Bill.

"I'd never tie her to a tree naked to be violently used and sexually abused by passing hunters, nor would I show her topless and naked body to everyone she knew. That's wrong. That's just wrong. That's nasty," said Terry. "And I'd never post her topless and naked photos online without her expressed permission either."

Showing Terry and Bill that he understood, Ed nodded his head.

"Has there been a death in the family, perhaps, someone close," questioned Ed? "Sometimes, something as devastating as that would cause a woman to lose interest in sex as well as other things that was once important to her. A death in the family forces women to face their eventual mortality," said Ed. "When it comes to sex, a wakeup call from their sexual fantasies, reality is always a sexual, party pooper."

Henry explained more of the issues of having a death in the family.

"I agree with Ed. Turning women introspectively, the death of someone close makes women question what they're doing and/or what they've done with their lives. Normally, that's plenty enough to start them on the road to redemption and salvation," said Henry nodding his head.

Henry looked from Terry to look at Ed and Bill.

"Trust me, you don't want that. In the way that there are born again Christians, with them finally finding religion and falling to their knees to pray instead of falling to their knees to suck cock, there are born-again nuns, too. I'm sorry to say this, Terry," said Henry slowly shaking his head, "but I fear that Joan may be on her way to becoming a born-again nun. Joan may soon become Sister Joan or whatever other name she chooses to call herself."

Not really knowing what it could be, after offering their suggestions of what they thought was sexually, morally, and modestly wrong with Joan, Henry shrugged.

"Well, no matter what happened that suddenly changed her from a whore to a morally modest woman, the question still remains. How do I fix her," I asked looking from one of my friends to the other of my friends? "How do I get her back to the way that she was? I miss the fun-loving whore that she used to be. I don't want the prudish woman that she is now. She's ruining our marriage by being a high morally, modest virgin."

Devastated, as if he had lost his best friend, and for all sexual intents and purposes he had, Terry hung his head in disillusionment and sadness. He was so broken. He was so despondent. Having never cheated on his wife, horny and sexually frustrated, he missed having wild and long marathon sex sessions with Joan.

"Now, she seldom blows me and if she sucks my cock, she won't allow me to cum in her mouth or even cum on her naked breasts," said Terry looking as if he was about to cry. "She's no longer the loving whore that I used to know. She no longer flashes her panties and/or her tits to anyone, not even to me, her loving husband."

# # #

Thinking long and hard again for several, more seconds, my four friends all looked at one another and came to the same medically, sexual conclusion.

"I'm sorry to say this, Terry, but she needs to be taken. It's the only way to restore her back to the way that she was," said my friend, Ed. "The least that we can do for a friend, we can do that for you, Terry. As long as you're willing and she's consensual, we can take Joan. We can do that for the both of you."

Ed looked from Henry to Bill and to Dustin for confirmation that Joan needed to be taken. Terry looked to his four friends confused while waiting for them to explain what they meant by them taking Joan. If they all unanimously thought that taking Joan would work, then Terry wanted his friends to take Joan.

"Taken? I don't understand. What do you mean by taking Joan," asked Terry? "Where would you take her?"

Clarifying being taken and suggesting his own recommendation, Henry voiced his thoughts.

"Think of taking Joan as a reboot on a computer," said Henry.

Terry was even more confused by that explanation when comparing Joan to a computer until Henry reclarified what he meant by being taken.

"After someone takes her by taking hold of her and holding her arms behind her back, the next step in the process of returning her to the way that she was, is stripping her naked. Again, something that friends can do for a friend; we'd be happy to take Joan. The least that we can all do; as long as you're okay with it and Joan is okay with it, too, Terry, we'd be happy to strip Joan naked. Moreover, we'd be happy to touch and feel her naked body everywhere that friends should never touch and feel another man's wife."

Seemingly with them all on the same, sexual page, I nodded my head to my other friends while waiting for them all to agree to take Joan and strip her naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere.

"Definitely, I agree," said Bill. "She, absolutely, needs to be taken."

Alas, knowing full well that I couldn't be in the house while they took Joan, I was banned from watching them strip her naked, and gangbang her. I'd have to give her the privacy that she needed for her to return to her old, sexual self. I'd have to be patient while my four friends sexually did what they needed to do to my wife to return Joan back to the whore that she is and has always been.

Seemingly and specifically, in the case of Joan, going from a whore to a morally modest woman was an easier transition than going from a modestly moral woman to a whore. Normally, it's easier for morally modest women to become whores but not in the case of Joan. Indeed, she was a special case.

Ed nodded his head.

"I concur. A though job but someone must step up to do it. She needs to be stripped naked and touched and felt everywhere while making out with her," he said.

Terry looked from Henry to Bill for more of an explanation.

"So, wait. I still don't get it. How will having her being taken and stripped naked fix her? I don't understand. Surely, it will take more than just taking her. It will take more than just stripping her naked to return her to the nymphomaniac, exhibitionist whore that she was before whatever the Hell happened to her to make her miss goody two shoes," said Terry.

Terry looked from one of his four friends to the other of his four friends.

"I don't understand what stripping her naked will do other than embarrassing her and humiliating her," said Terry. "Sorry, forgive me for my ignorance but in the modestly moral state that she's presently in, stripping her naked in front of the four of you would devastate her and undoubtedly make her angry. She'd never forgive me for agreeing to have you take my wife and strip her naked."

Henry looked from Bill to Ed and to Dustin before offering his suggestion to explain to Terry what was needed to help Joan help herself.

"As if flipping a switch, she'd only be angry for a few minutes that we were seeing her naked. Trust me, once the embarrassing, sudden jolt of her being naked in front of us, her whoredom will kick back in. Believe me, as if doing a reset to a cable television, she'd be fine with being naked in front of us. No doubt, I dare say, she'd even submit her naked body to us and consensually offer to suck us and fuck us," said Henry. "In an instant, Joan would finally be returned to the nymphomaniac whore that she was and always will be."

As if they were plotting a major heist and a bank takeover, all four friends looked at one another while smiling and nodding their heads in agreement.

"That's the only way to fix her," said Dustin with a long, thoughtful pause while looking from Terry to look at Henry, Bill, and Ed. "Clearly, after stripping her naked and after touching and feeling her naked body everywhere while making out with her, she needs to be gangbanged. She needs to be fucked in all three of her holes multiple times by numerous men," he said.

Dustin tried to hide his sexually excited look of stripping Joan naked. He tried to sexual excitement of making out with her while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. He and the rest of his friends had always wanted to fuck Joan over and again multiple times in all three of her holes.

Seemingly eager to volunteer, as if the four men were sponsors at an AA meeting, they looked from one to look at the other. Suffice to write, with Joan a very pretty, woman with reddish, brownish hair and big blue eyes, they all couldn't wait to take Joan and strip her naked. They all couldn't wait to make out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere before fucking her in all three of her holes multiple times.

"We'd be happy to make the ultimate, sexual sacrifice," said Bill. "We'd be happy to take her. We'd be happy to strip her naked. We'd be happy to gangbang Joan. It's the least that we can to help for the sake of our friendship," said Bill. "No thanking us now. Your thanks are not necessary. We'd happy to gangbang your wife out of our loyal friendship."

Bill nodded to Ed, and Bill voiced his agreement.

12