Saving my Wife by Gangbanging Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'd be happy to fuck your wife over and again in all three of her holes," said Bill. "Again, it's the least that we can do for a friend. It's the least that we can do for Joan. We're all happy to make the ultimate, sexual sacrifice. It's the least that we can do to help save your marriage," said Bill.

Terry looked at his four friends aghast.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me? All four of you want to take my wife, strip her naked, make out with her while touching her and feeling her naked body everywhere before gangbanging her?"

Terry looked from one of his friends to the other of his friends. He was grateful that he had such good friends. Clearly, by the look of sexual excitement on his face, he couldn't wait for his four friends to take his wife, strip her naked while making out with her and touching her and feeling her everywhere before gangbanging her. Yet, not fully understanding the process of returning Joan back to the wicked whore that she was and has always been, he needed more clarification.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive my ignorance but I still don't understand. If she refuses to have sex with me, how do you get her to willingly have sex with the four of you? How do you get her to consensually agree to be gangbanged and fucked in all three of her holes multiple times by four men at the same time?"

His four friends laughed at Terry's ignorance.

"That's easy," laughed Henry. "Something that can't be changed, born that way, being a whore is in her DNA. For Joan to be a nymphomaniac, she was born to be a whore and will always be a whore. Once a whore always a whore. Her whoredom is buried deep within her. We just need to bring that sexual quality out again," said Henry.

In their attempt to return Joan to the nasty whore that she used to be, my four friends all agreed to take Joan. They all agreed to strip her naked while touching her and feeling her everywhere that any man should never touch and feel another man's naked wife. They all agreed to gangbang her. In the hopes of returning her to way that she used to be, they all agreed to fuck her multiple times in all three of her holes.

Being the true, good friends that they all were, they were happy to gangbang my wife. Blessed with such good friends, I was lucky to have friends that were so sexually accommodating. Nearly bringing me to tears, not every man has such sexually, self-sacrificing friends. I was lucky that all four of my friends were willing to take Joan, strip her naked, and fuck her multiple times in all three of her holes.

# # #

It was a dark and rainy night when my four friends visited me when I deliberately wasn't home. Not wanting to give Joan an excuse to backout because she may be embarrassed and/or ashamed to have sex with my four friends in front of me and/or while I was home, I stayed away from the house. While my four friends visited with my wife in private, I wanted her to be free to willingly and consensually do her own thing without any undue pressure from me.

"Terry's not home," she said when opening the front door to greet them and surprised to see them all huddling together while sheltering themselves from the pouring rain. "I'm sorry but I'm very busy today. I was just going out. I was on my way to mass. Then, it's my day to read to the blind, hand out food at the soup kitchen, and help the elderly buy their groceries at the market."

Henry sidestepped her and stepped inside.

"That's okay, Joan," said Henry. "This is more important than all of that."

He wiped his feet on the doormat while removing his coat and shaking it out. Then, catching Joan by surprise, he reached out his horny hand to feel her bra clad breast through her clothes. Seemingly shocked that he felt her breast, not immediately having the presence of mind to stop him, Joan stared down at his hand when he pinched her erect nipple.

"Henry. What are you doing? Stop that," she said slapping his hand away from her breast.

Henry ignored her, felt her other breast, and fingered her other nipple.

"We're not here to see Terry," said Henry. "We're here to see you, Joan. Nice breasts by the way, Joan, so firm, and you have such big nipples."

Joan gave them all a look of confusion. Then, when she realized that Henry was still feeling her breasts and pinching her erect nipples, she slapped his hand away again. Instead of flashing Henry a face full of embarrassment that he'd dare feel her breasts and finger her erect nipples, her face reddened with sexual arousal. Instead of being embarrassed or ashamed, she was sexually excited.

"Don't do that. How dare you touch me in that sexual way," she said acting in the way of a prudish wife that she had become? "What's wrong with you, Henry? You wouldn't do that if Terry was here. I should tell your wife that you sexually assaulted me. How would you like it, if Terry felt your wife's breasts and fingered her erect nipples?"

Henry let out a nervous, little laugh.

"You used to like it when I felt your breasts and fingered your erect nipples after I trapped you in the kitchen when you were making our drinks," said Henry. "With my wife in the living room with the rest of our friends, do you remember that time when you moved to your knees, unzipped me, pulled out my prick, and stroked me while sucking me. While everyone was talking and laughing in the living room, you even allowed me to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips.

Joan rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"Stop that," she said slapping his finger away from her lips.

Then, as if she had an epiphany, she remembered sucking Henry's cock. She remembered him cumming in her mouth. She remembered him ejaculating a second load of cum all over her face and in her hair.

"Yes, I vaguely remember that but I must have been drunk to blow you, Henry. I'm truly embarrassed that I sucked the cock of another man and allowed him to cum in my mouth. Please don't tell Terry that I blew you," said Joan. "He'd be angry. He'd think me a whore."

She stared at Henry with shame and embarrassment.

"Yet, somehow, I'm sure that he already knows that I sucked your cock and allowed you to cum in my mouth. No doubt, you all had a good laugh over me blowing you and you cumming all over my face. I'm sure you all wished that I'd blow you and fuck you."

Not taking no for an answer, Henry unzipped himself and pulled out his prick.

"I promise not to tell Terry, if you blow me and allow me to cum in your mouth again, Joan," said Henry.

With Henry reminding her that she blew him and allowed him to cum in her mouth and all over her face, Joan stared down at his exposed, semi-erect prick as if she was suddenly having a memory of how sexually wicked that she used to be.

"How dare you, Henry? Put your cock away. I blew you before I was married to Terry when I was a bit of a whore and a horny slut," she said. "Now, I'm a happily married woman committed to one man for life. I'd never cheat on Terry. I'd never blow you. I'd never allow you to cum in my mouth and all over my face."

Tired of waiting to be invited inside, Bill, Ed, and Dustin pushed their way by Joan to get out of the pouring rain. They wiped their feet on the mat while removing their coats. They all looked at Joan as if they were undressing her with their eyes and, surely, they were.

"You're the one we're here to see, Joan," said Bill.

# # #

Joan looked at Bill with confusion.

"Me? Why me," she asked while looking stunned that my four friends would want to see her when I wasn't home?

Henry laughed nervously.

"Don't be upset but Terry told us that you're having some marital problems."

Joan looked at him insulted.

"My marital problems are none of your business," she said haughtily and getting on her high horse.

Persevering and ignoring her, Bill persisted.

"Terry told us the you seldom have sex with him anymore. He told us that you get dressed and undressed in the bathroom," said Bill while reaching around her to feel and squeeze her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. "Why would you do that, Joan? Why are you suddenly being so morally modest even in front of your own husband?"

# # #

Not stopping there with just feeling her ass through her short skirt and panties, he lifted the back of her short skirt and felt and squeezed her shapely ass through her bright, white, bikini panties. She looked at Bill shocked that he'd sexually molest her by lifting her skirt and feeling her ass through her panties. She turned and slapped his hand away while brushing down her skirt.

"How dare you? What's wrong with you? Stop that," said Joan taking a step back from Bill and his roaming hands. "Oh, my God. Don't do that. I'm so embarrassed that you lifted my skirt and felt my ass through my panties. I'm so embarrassed that you exposed my panties to everyone. Wait until Terry hears about this. Trust me, he won't be happy that you sexually assaulted his wife," said Joan.

Once again, when a flash of sexual arousal took hold of her pretty face, she looked at Bill confused. She looked at him conflicted. She looked as if she didn't know what to do and how to react to the touches and feels of Terry's friends.

"I don't know why Terry would tell you about our personal and private sexlife," said Joan. "That's none of your business," she said again to pontificate that point.

Still confused why they were all there, Joan looked from Henry to Bill to Ed and to Dustin.

"Well, we're here to fix all of that," said Ed lifting her short skirt again and holding it up in place in the small of her back to expose the back of her bright, white, bikini panties again.

Joan turned and pulled away from Ed but not before he pulled her panties down to her feet.

"Oh, my God. Stop that. Don't do that," said Joan taking a step away from Ed and brushing down her skirt. "How dare you? What's wrong with you? If you don't stop touching me in that sexually inappropriate way, I'll tell Terry," she said.

Before she had a chance to pull up her panties, Dustin stepped to her to give her a hug.

"Joan, it's okay. Don't be embarrassed. We're all here to help you. We're all here to fix all that's wrong with you and all that's wrong in your sexlife," said Dustin while reaching behind her to touch, feel, and squeeze her shapely, naked ass.

Joan made a sour face while backing away from him.

"There's nothing wrong with me and there's nothing wrong with my sexlife," she protested. "How dare you even say that there is? And how dare you touch, feel, and squeeze my naked ass. What's suddenly gotten into you Dustin to touch and feel me in such an inappropriate, sexual way. Must I remind you that I'm a happily, married woman."

Ignoring her, Dustin continued.

"By making a small, sexual adjustment, we're here to bring you back to the way that you were and should be," said Dustin.

Not done sexually assaulting her, in one quick slide, he reached out his horny hands and pulled down her tube top, too. Before Joan could stop him. Dustin exposed her naked breasts. A telling sign of sexual arousal, her nipples immediately became erect. Clearly, instead of being embarrassed, she was sexually aroused that she was nakedly exposed.

Then, she looked down at herself as if looking to see what Henry, Bill, Ed, and Dustin was seeing of her. She looked back up at the four men with another flash of sexual arousal taking hold of her face. Clearly, instead of being embarrassed that the four men saw her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits, she was seemed sexually excited that she was so nakedly exposed in front of her husband's four friends.

Touching her naked breasts, Dustin felt her naked tits, fondled her naked tits, and groped her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. He pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples, before leaning to suck her erect nipples. Reacting too slowly to stop him, shocked, stunned, and humiliated, Joan stared down at her naked breasts again as if to see what they were seeing of her before looking up at the four men with shame mixed with sexual arousal.

"Oh, my God. How dare you? I'm so embarrassed," said Joan covering her naked breasts with her hands while struggling to pull up her top with one hand and pull up her panties with her other hand. "Why would you do that? What's wrong with you, Dustin, for you to sexually assault me in that violent way. I'm mortified that you all saw my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy," she said feigning her outrage, shame, and embarrassment. "I can't believe you sucked my tits in front of everyone."

Only, something unexpected, a telling look of sexual arousal flashed across her face, yet again as soon as her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy were exposed to the four men. She looked from one man to the other man while another look of sexual arousal flashed across her face, again. Clearly, this was their evidence that they needed to give her their sexual adjustment. All that they were clumsily doing was working.

Not stopping with stripping her nearly, naked, in order to bring her back to the way that she was, this was their conclusive proof that they were on the right track to restore Joan to the wicked whore that she was. This was their conclusive proof that Joan needed to be gangbanged in all three holes multiple times to return her to her old, exhibitionist and nymphomaniac self. Clearly, Joan wanted this sexual adjustment as much as the four men wanted to take Joan, strip her naked, and fuck her multiple times in all three of her holes.

# # #

"Enough of this foolishness. She's ready. We're wasting time. Grab her and take her to the bedroom," said Henry. "After seeing her flash of sexual arousal, before it's too late and she changes her mind, we need to strip her naked, now. Then, we need to gangbang her."

Once in her bedroom, making no move to stop them, without even unzipping it and/or unbuttoning it, Ed stripped off her short skirt. In one, quick downward motion, Bill removed her panties, and ripping it off over her head, Dustin removed her tube top. After just removing three articles of clothes, her skirt, her panties, and her tube top, Joan was naked. She was totally naked in front of her husband's four friends.

Not surprising them at all but expecting her to exhibit this type of sexual behavior, instead of screaming and instead of pushing them away, and instead of being embarrassed, she quickly turned into a sexual animal that she used to be. Touching them and feeling them through their clothes where a modestly moral wife would never touch and feel another man through his clothes, she pulled each man to her. She parted their lips and French kissed them. She made out with them while allowing them to touch and feel her naked body everywhere.

Then, as if she was a Dominatrix who was surrounded by four of her best customers, she ordered them what to do next.

"Someone stick their cock in my hand," she said. "Someone else stick their cock in my mouth. Someone stick their prick in my pussy, and someone else lubricate my ass and stick their dick in my ass. I always wanted to be fucked in all three of my holes at the same time by three men while stroking an erect prick in my hand of a fourth man.

# # #

When Terry arrived home, his wife was there to greet him at the front door. She was wearing her sexiest, shortest, and most low-cut and sheerest nightgown. As soon as he closed the front door behind him, she fell to her knees, unzipped him, pulled out his prick, and sucked him while stroking him. She sucked and stroked his cock as if she was on her Honeymoon. She sucked his prick with great exuberant enthusiasm in the way that she had never sucked his prick before.

Stroking him faster and stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, she didn't stop blowing her husband until he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum all over her face, hair, and naked breasts. Henry, Bill, Ed, and Dustin emerged from the darkened living room to greet their happy friend. Clearly, they all knew what they needed to do to bring Joan back to the wicked whore that she was.

"You did it! I can't believe you did it! You gave me back my loving wife. You returned her to the whore that she used to be and will always be. Thank you. I thank all of you. I'll be indebted to you for the rest of my life," said Terry.

THE END

12