All Comments on 'Saving Sadie'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Wow. Take nothing but thoughts of words, written to express thoughts as skilled writers...

sr71plt,

do. Children have no concept of time. But writers aged as they may be, have. Amazing skill at writing sr71. and.. amazing concept of aging.

Wonderful story and thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
impressions

from one who has experienced the heroine's plight, you sound like someone who has been there, literally, or have watched closely as someone close did.

love, desire, need don't stop at 50,60,70...

good story, very insightful.

DawnJDawnJabout 11 years ago
Oh my!

You made me cry. Maybe because I'm soon to be a Jan, without ever having had the experiences to help me cope. Wow! This is a marvelous tale of redemption and recovery and relief. And best of all...love!

Mara12Mara12about 10 years ago
Lovely story

A poignant depiction of slipping into dementia, and the bonding with Sadie. If only more of us could have the kind of friends and lovers and, hopefully, children that the protagonist does. Nicely written in a rhythm that fits the story perfectly.

IamboredtooIamboredtooalmost 3 years ago

What a lovely story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very much enjoy May-December stories, but this is an angle that I’d never considered—what if May tragically dies first? You handled this question with great sensitivity. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...