All Comments on 'Scaling the Monument'

by VictorVonVice

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is incredible. Please write more like this. The accidental oral was perfect. Definitely need more of the accidental sex

justins961justins961over 2 years ago

Really fun and erotic. A good combination of fantasy without it seeming too unrealistic. Please continue it!

mikewozeremikewozereover 2 years ago

Apart from incorrect use of it's/it's, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant!

KitPiscesKitPiscesover 2 years ago

Kelsey"s a lucky girl

PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful first story. The setting has the potential for some further adventures. Please continue using the ENF tag as it would be helpful to popularize and promote this fetish. I'm a big fan of long story arcs broken down into small installments and could see this cast of characters move from team-building camp to college to founding a business together post-graduation.

TeeniewhopperTeeniewhopperover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am very impressed :) thank you for sharing your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aw this one was great! Super hot but also I love the happy ending :)

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

Wow. I've been writing erotica for over 15 years and I can honestly say, for a first attempt at online posting? That was amazing. It was a perfect blend of "easy ENF stripping" and "grounded internal logic," it avoided a lot of the common toxicity of the kink, it was wonderfully wholesome, it had a happy ending, you properly Categorized and Tagged it (seriously, thank you), and your descriptions of Kelsey's appearance, emotions, and motivations meant that I really empathized with her and wanted to see her succeed. And since ENF is an emotion-based fetish, empathizing with the character enhances the ENF exponentially!

That human tower part also expertly built suspense, with JUST the right pacing so that it doesn't overstay its welcome. You also utilized a little-used element in ENF stories that I will always try to push more of: Allies. I don't know who that cute boy was, but he's exactly what I mean when I say putting "allies" in ENF stories. He might not have been able to directly save Kelsey, but he was able to give her a light in the darkness. Plus, call me a romantic, but I'm a sucker for those guys who'll treat me with a gentle touch like a knight does his damsel. It was also brilliant on your part how his gentle concern wasn't working, so he went for refuge in audacity by going SKINNY DIPPING! Aw, just *chef's kiss*

I honestly think that this would be a great set up for a series of Kelsey's continued summer at camp and her new reputation, infamy, and budding relationships with her fellow campers and the counselors (the first girl who stripped to head to the lake, for example, sounds like she has some potential for expanded characterization). Of course, I understand that your muse determines where you go, so what direction you take your bright future career in is entirely up to you. But the fact you put so much thought and care into this story and it has so much depth, it's a REALLY impressive thing that it has so much fodder for a series.

Superb job! I'm gonna be sharing this with my friends off Literotica, and that is NOT something I do often. <3

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

That was well written and realistic (I guess). It was good to get her emotions and feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous