All Comments on 'Scarves'

by pennyjustice

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Nicely done! Very erotic and imaginative! Hope to read more!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
Beautifully written seduction!

You nailed it. The pace, the suspense, the seduction. You didn't drag it out too much, or rush things along. The characters were all fully fleshed out and interesting. You sucked me right in. Bravo!

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

Thank you for sharing this story. It was wonderful. The build up and story was wonderful and the writing was spot on.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 9 years ago
The best!

Great build-up and momentum. Wonderful girl-girl sex.

yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
Sweet

Scarves are so handy. Well told.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 9 years ago
And, by the way...

...I forgot to mention that it's so refreshing to read a story that doesn't involve an 11-inch cock. Thanks for that, too.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

Less, but 'nuf, said. Thumbs up.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

That was hot, 5 stars hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where is it?

I'll get to the "where" question shortly. But first, I have to agree it was a 5-star effort. Very hot! Now to the "Where is it" question. If this had been a guy sharing his woman with another guy, the comments would have been dominated by the Moralizing Majority decrying it an another disgusting cuckold story! But apparently the sharing of a lover is only bad if a guy shares a woman with another guy! All you in the Moralizing Majority are a bunch of hypocrites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liar

One writer and two editors but still full of errors.

"And therein lied the point of Megan and Bridget's friendship" is probably the most illiterate but there are others.

SWT3SWT3almost 9 years ago
Such a tease

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I just loved the images, pace and tease. More, more....

pennyjusticepennyjusticealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

The positive feedback has been tremendous. This is my first crack at erotica, so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. The great comments and numerous favorites have really been satisfying and are pushing me to start my next story. Thank you all!

As for any mistakes or awkward wording, please blame me and not the editors. They did a hell of a job. Any author, amateur or professional, would be lucky to have such eagle eyes looking over their work.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 9 years ago
1st effort?! Bravo!

I'm hoping he joins them in the shower and they get refreshed enough for another round.

Please😜

writerjabwriterjabalmost 9 years ago
Folks who bitch

Don't realize how hard it is to write an error-free story. See the story and the delicious interaction here and forget that the wrong word was used now and then! Great story!

irisheyesgirlirisheyesgirlalmost 9 years ago
Fabulously done!

Excellent first attempt. Those editing errors, you'll get better at that with practice. But you can't teach crafting a story this hot :)

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesalmost 9 years ago
Fun story!

Very sexy fantasy, great descriptions and fast paced action.

GambierroninGambierronin10 months ago

An amazing first story. I look forward to reading more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous