Scarves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope this doesn't sound weird, but your breasts are amazing," Bridget said, blatantly staring at my girlfriend's chest.

"Yeah, I am pretty proud," Megan said, poking her chest out more. "Whenever I'm having a fat day, I always remind myself, 'Hey, at least you've still got big tits going for you.'"

"Can I borrow some? You have more than enough and I've hardly got any."

"Nope," she replied, covering her chest with her hands. "All mine. Although, I guess I could trade some for some of your legs. That's the problem with being a short girl: we always envy the tall." As their conversation of switching body parts continued, I quickly undressed in Megan's room, paying special care to tuck everything away downstairs. When I returned, Bridget was breaking open a small martini shaker that contained a stack of cards. A label on the shaker read "Party Drinking Games."

"The game we are going to play is called Headbands," Bridget said. "Or in our case, we can call it 'Scarves.'" She held up three of the scarves Megan had gathered. "It's simple enough. Everyone ties a scarf around their forehead. Then one person sits in the chair—" she waved her hand at the chair she had positioned near the center of the room. "That person chooses one of these cards at random, without looking at the front of it, and places the it in their headband where the others can read it. For the next thirty seconds, the two standing players act out whatever is on the card while the seated player tries to guess what it says. Normally, whichever side loses has to take a shot, but since I don't feel like a hangover tomorrow, we'll limit that to a big chug of whatever you're drinking. Everybody got it?"

"I think so," Megan replied. "Let's just give it a go and see where that gets us."

"Sounds good to me," I agreed.

And so the game began.

I was up first. I sat in the chair, wrapped the scarf around my head, and placed the drawn card against my forehead. Fifteen seconds later, I had correctly guessed "Nod a Lot" as my card. The girls took their drinks and I relinquished the chair to Bridget. And on the game went with fun, if mild, cards like "Compliment Me" and "Confuse Me" making an appearance. Our drinks diminished and were refilled. At some point, the music changed from Rat Pack to pop as the game slowly veered into more adult areas. I was lucky enough to pull the "Flirt with Me" card. I knew almost immediately what the card said, but I let it play out the full thirty seconds anyway. Having two beautiful women come on to you was worth savoring. I'm pretty sure Megan did the same when she pulled "Worship Me." She particularly seemed to enjoy it when Bridget got down on her knees in front of her, placed her hands on Megan's bare legs, and said, "Take me, master. Have your way with me." I'm not going to lie: I thoroughly enjoyed it, too.

On the next draw from the deck, Bridget pulled the night-altering card: "Talk Dirty to Me." It's funny how things -- evenings, relationships, lives -- can change by the smallest bit of chance. Would the night have turned out differently if the card had never been pulled? Perhaps. All I can say for sure is I am very glad that it was.

Phrases raced through my head as I tried to decide where to start. Before I could open my mouth to speak, Megan leaned in close and began to whisper into Bridget's ear. I couldn't make out what Megan was saying, but Bridget obviously enjoyed it. She smiled at first, and then giggled, her cheeks turning pink. Then her eyes widened and her smile gradually faded, replaced by a mischievous and, possibly, eager look. While she whispered, Megan began to caress Bridget's cheek, her fingers slowly tracing down the side of her neck. As the thirty seconds ended, she practically purred, "Talk dirty to me..."

As Megan pulled away, Bridget turned her head slightly to look her in the eyes. Megan leaned back in and pressed her lips to Bridget's. The kiss was gentle in the way that only two women can share a kiss. What took a few seconds seemed to me to go on forever. Something stirred downstairs, my lack of pants instantly forgotten. Megan leaned back to end the kiss. For a moment, Bridget's lips pushed forward, unwilling to break the embrace.

When it was over, when the moment had passed, Megan turned to me. "Your turn."

I sat back in the chair, my mind racing with what had just happened. Instead of handing me the deck to choose a card, Megan stepped closer and placed a card under my scarf. "I picked this card especially for you," she said. Then, turning to Bridget, "What do you think?"

"I love it. So, how do you want to play this?"

"Well, I thought we might make use of these," Megan said, pulling her own scarf from around her head and walking back behind my chair. To my surprise, she seized my hands and yanked them behind my back, swiftly wrapping her scarf around my wrists. While Megan worked, Bridget leaned in close from the front, mimicking Megan from their encounter.

"Don't worry," she said, pulling my scarf down around my eyes. "This won't hurt... much." For a moment, I could still see Bridget through the thin fabric, but that abruptly ended when Megan turned out the overhead lights, leaving only the decorative candles to light the room. One game was over; another one was just beginning.

Although I couldn't see, I could hear the girls moving together in front of me. They were whispering again and I could barely hear them over the latest pop song from Katy Perry. Did the whispers mean they were also caressing again? Megan giggled faintly, but the sound became muffled halfway through. Muffled by other lips? I wanted so badly to see and move, but all I could do was sit and wait. I twisted my head to different angles, trying for a glimpse of what was happening. Tilting my head back, I could just peek out.

My captors towered over me, standing in the center of the room. From what little I could see, the two girls were pressed against each other, swaying to the music. "I love dancing with your girlfriend," Bridget said, teasing me. I could barely make out her ass sliding against Megan.

As I sat confined to the chair, the line between perverse torture and playful teasing blurred. In the shadowy room, it was difficult to make out exact details. The feeling of helplessness was maddening. "So, I'm guessing my card said "Torture," I ventured, hoping to get some clarity on what would happen next.

"Oh, sweetie, we are so past that game now," Megan replied before sharing a secret giggle with Bridget. "I like it when you kiss me like that." So there it was. Megan was coming through on her innuendo, but I was unable to see it for myself. I tilted my head back further just in time to glimpse Bridget's face pull away from Megan's neck. Megan's hand slipped down to cup Bridget's perky breast as she kissed her shoulder.

"Oh," Bridget moaned. Whether the passion was real or just to tease me, I couldn't tell. Either way, it had done the job. I could feel myself getting harder by the second. Peeping out, I saw Bridget's hand resting on Megan's hips as they began to grind, rubbing their thighs between the other's legs. Megan dropped her hips against Bridget's leg, sliding up and down as if on a stripper pole. Her cleavage, no longer restrained by a bra, threatened to escape from her tank top. Bridget seemed to enjoy the show. I lowered my head as she shot a quick glance in my direction. I couldn't handle losing what little view I had and didn't want the devilish girl to tighten the blindfold.

"Oops. Megan, it looks like your tank top straps have fallen down," Bridget said, pausing for a tantalizing effect. "Let me help you with that." My head shot up to get a peek. Ever so slowly, Bridget inched the straps down Megan's arms, uncovering more of her breasts. The fabric briefly caught on her nipples before slipping all the way off, freeing her tits.

"There. That's better," Bridget said. Her small hands circled as much of Megan's bountiful bosom as possible, still leaving plenty of flesh uncovered. Megan's breasts were a sight to behold, large enough to satisfy any "breast man," yet still perky with youth. The pink circles of her nipples only briefly interrupted the mountains of smooth, pale skin. Bridget bent her head to Megan's chest, kissing each nipple in turn.

"Mmm. I've never had another woman kiss me like that before." I let out a groan of my own as my eyes strained to clearly see the details I was missing.

"You know we're doing everything we say, right?" Bridget asked. I did know, but I couldn't get a good view. I wanted to see. I had to see. Shaking my head side to side, the blindfold fell little by little down my face. My entire view was momentarily lost, but it was worth it. With the scarf around my neck, I was free to soak up all the delectable details I had been forbidden to see. The girls seductively swayed, their faces touching, staring into each other's eyes. Bridget's hand delicately massaged Megan's right breast. Megan wrapped her arm around Bridget's neck and pulled their faces together. Their lips opened, gentle tongues sliding into each other's mouth.

I was now rock hard, my boxers straining to contain my cock. Knowing Megan loved having her tits played with made the moment even better. Her fingers caressed Bridget's flat stomach, snaking their way up to cover her breasts. Megan kneaded each fabric-covered mound in turn, her thumbs rolling over each nipple. "I think it's time for this to come off," she said.

I could just see her hands slide up and under Bridget's dress, exposing more and more snowy skin, blue material gathering on her wrists as they traveled upward. My breath caught in my chest as the dress slipped past Bridget's ass, revealing a pair of cheeky panties. The lilac floral lace stretched tight, accentuating every titillating curve. A moment later, the dress lay crumpled on the floor at my feet.

"You really do have an amazing body," Megan said. I could hear what I thought were the sounds of lips on skin. A quiet moan confirmed my suspicions a moment later. Megan's hands entered my view, sliding in reverse of their previous path. Deliberately, her fingers traveled down Bridget's belly, inching closer to the front of her panties. At the last moment, just as they reached the top of the lilac fabric, her hands slid to the sides and around Bridget's back before continuing down to cover her ass. Her fingers dug into flesh and lace, pulling Bridget into a closer embrace.

Bathed in the flickering candlelight, the two beautiful women explored each other's bodies, discovering new sensations along the way. The small mounds of Bridget's creamy white flesh peaked in plump, pink nipples. Rounded and protruding, the sensitive skin stiffened as Megan's hands lightly stroked down Bridget's chest. Her nipples briefly disappeared under Megan's palms before reemerging between her fingers in a tender pinch.

Megan grasped the back of Bridget's head and ran her fingers through the long, silky blonde hair. They pulled closer, their lips pressing harder in a more passionate kiss. As the kiss ended, they both looked in my direction.

"Ah, that's not fair," Bridget said at the sight of the blindfold around my neck.

"I would disagree," I said, smiling at their faux indignation.

Megan stepped over and slipped the blindfold back over my eyes. "Naughty boy," she whispered into my ear. I turned to kiss her, but she pulled away. "What makes you think you deserve that?"

"I've got the one thing that can satisfy you, remember?" I replied.

"That might be true. But the anticipation is half the fun."

"And the other half?" I asked. A pause followed and I thought I would not receive an answer. Then, from close by, Bridget whispered, "Fulfillment."

The next few moments were almost sensory overload as the girls kissed, caressed, and stroked my body. Because of the blindfold, I could not tell which touch came from which girl. The back of a hand traced the outline of my jaw, followed by a soft breath on the side of my neck. Fingers tugged at my hair, yanking my head back. Light lips touched the other side of my face, kissing ever closer to my lips. A hand skimmed my bare thigh, sliding over my boxers, fingertips grazing my dick. A brief kiss finally reached my lips, only to disappear into the darkness. Teeth bit gently into my earlobe. Each new touch enhanced the pleasure. I released a low groan. Bridget was right; the anticipation was fantastic. Caught up in the moment, I didn't realize that one of my captors had disappeared. Only after a small moan escaped in front of me did it dawn on me where the missing set of hands had wandered off to.

Soft flesh pressed against me, drifting down my face until the nipple reached my mouth. I opened my lips, taking in Megan's wanton flesh. While I kissed her chest, she deftly untied the knot of my blindfold. She pulled herself and the torture device away, revealing a scene straight from my wildest fantasies. Megan stood before me, a silky black thong her only remaining clothing. Bridget's arms were wrapped around Megan's breasts from behind. As she kissed Megan's neck, one hand trailed down her stomach, its destination clear. There would be no turning back this time.

As Bridget's fingers slid over the sleek fabric, Megan's body tensed, inhaling deeply. At first the fingers teased, pulling off at the top of Megan's mound, never sliding between her legs. Only after it was clear that Megan was on the edge, that she could not take any more, did Bridget relent. Her fingers slipped down, caressing Megan's lips through her panties. Each stroke pushed deeper, only the thin material separating fingers from skin.

"Please," Megan whimpered. "Please..." Bridget obeyed, slipping her fingers under the fabric and into Megan. Faster and faster her fingers rubbed, focusing her attention on Megan's clit. Seconds later, it was over. Megan's body shuttered, her knees almost giving in as the orgasm overwhelmed her. Bridget held her close, her hand never missing a beat. When she was finished, Megan turned and lustfully kissed Bridget, intertwining their bodies.

"I think it's time we moved to the bedroom," Bridget said when their kiss ended. "And maybe we should untie him."

"So you want to bring him along for the ride, then?" Megan asked as she untied my restraints.

"He has his uses," Bridget replied. Giving me a taste of what was to come, she reached down to caress my cheek, paying special care to let the fingers she used on Megan trail over my lips. "So long as he promises to be a good boy."

Their bodies melted together on the bed, flesh pressing as they kissed. I disrobed before lying behind Megan, pushing my dick against her smooth ass. My hand skated along her side and down to her thigh while I kissed her neck and she kissed Bridget's lips. When my hand met Bridget's on Megan's ass, I trailed my fingers up her arm. Their kiss ended and Megan turned to me, her soothing lips finding mine. Lightly, her tongue slipped into my mouth while I ran my fingers through her hair. The kiss turned from loving to passionate, her tongue thrusting more firmly against mine. My fingers gripped her hair tightly, pulling to give her the little bit of pain she has always loved with her pleasure.

Turning back to face the girl sharing our bed, Megan bypassed Bridget's mouth and instead trailed her tongue over her neck. Bridget's smile was warm and inviting, her eyes searching for approval. I accepted the unspoken invitation with a light kiss that soon turned hard: pent-up desire released in a single meeting of lips. I let my hand fall to her left breast, lingering on her tight nipple. Their hands cascaded down the other's body, inching closer to their goals. Megan broke first, letting her hand dip down between Bridget's thighs to rub against her damp panties. Bridget moaned as Megan increased the pace and pressure. She dropped her own hand down and plied the tips of her fingers against the sheer cloth. Barely audible, Megan whimpered.

Bridget laid back as Megan began to work her mouth down Bridget's body, stopping briefly to pay special attention to her tits while her fingers traced the line where silky fabric and freshly shaven skin met. At first her lips met Bridget's nipple tenderly. After a moment, she became more eager, snaking out her tongue to lap at the expectant skin. She plundered each breast separately, taking her time to fully familiarize herself with the way Bridget's body reacted. She was completely at Megan's mercy. Her hips rocked against Megan, begging for more. Megan granted the silent request, slipping the panties to the side and piercing Bridget's glossy lips with her middle finger. Running it up the length of Bridget's pussy, Megan easily found the swollen clit. Bridget broke away her kiss, her body shuddering with pleasure. Her own finger slinked under Megan's thong until she reached the rounded pink flesh she was searching for. I could feel Megan tremble in ecstasy. Trading kisses and moans, they explored the other with rapt attention, each reacting to the new, yet familiar touches. Satisfied Bridget had been sufficiently teased, Megan finally peeled away the sheer panties to reveal the completely smooth and wet cleft.

I moved closer to Bridget and looped my arm under her neck and around her shoulders. We kissed again as Megan parted her folds with her tongue. Her body tightened in pleasure; a contented sigh escaped into my mouth. Glancing down, I could see Megan's face buried in Bridget's pussy. Her breathing was fast, excited. An assured hand grabbed my dick, tugging up and down. I felt like I was going to explode, but I held back, taking control. What I had originally thought was Megan's hand was actually Bridget's. Megan's hand was between Bridget's legs, her fingers exploring inside Bridget's pussy as she continued to work her tongue over Bridget's clit.

"Does that feel good?" I whispered into Bridget's ear.

"Yes," she barely breathed. As she moved her hips against Megan's face and fingers, her body began to quiver. I squeezed her left breast, massaging her stiff nipple between my fingers. While stroking my cock with one hand, Bridget used her other hand to force Megan harder against her.

"Do you like having your pussy eaten by a girl?" I whispered. She just moaned in reply. "Do you like Megan eating your pussy?"

"Yes," she whispered. The scene was blissfully perfect. Bridget was getting close, which made it all the harder for me to keep from cumming. The idea that Megan was about to make a girl cum made me want to explode all over both of them.

"Are you going to cum for her?" She didn't have to answer. Her body tensed, her grip tightening on my dick as she let out a long, soft moan. I could feel her nipple harden like a rock before softening as her body relaxed.

"Did you cum?" a surprised Megan asked as Bridget pulled her face up for a kiss.

"Yeah," she said smiling, a little embarrassed. Bridget had to taste her own cum on Megan's mouth as their lips met. Each girl seemed to enjoy the new tastes and feelings as the kiss lingered. Without another word, they swapped positions. Megan lay next to me with Bridget hovering over her, their breasts meeting again as they kissed. Bridget lowered her head, briefly pecking Megan's neck and shoulder before continuing to her chest. Both nipples were waiting for Bridget's touch. When her moist lips met the firm flesh, Megan let out a familiar moan of gratification. Her considerable tits were extremely sensitive, especially to the flick of a tongue. Bridget's mouth took in a rosy nipple and began to suck.

Not wanting to leave anybody out, Megan reached out and stroked my cock. Bridget switched her attention to the right breast, nibbling the tip of the plump flesh. Seeing the opportunity, I pressed the end of my tongue to Megan's other nipple. A small gasp of surprise escaped her lips. Megan placed her hand on the top of Bridget's head and pushed her down between her legs. She didn't have to be told twice. Eagerly, she tore away the fabric that separated her from her destination. Her lips touched the top of the smooth skin, teasing Megan. I could see how aroused Megan was, her lips fully spread to reveal her pink center. Bridget's tongue lashed Megan's wet pussy and a scream of passion leaped from her. Trying to intensify her feeling of ecstasy, I grabbed her breast and gingerly pinched the engorged flesh. She responded by squeezing my dick harder, vigorously pumping up and down. Again I had to fight to keep from cumming. Our kiss was rough, each of us giving into the moment.