Scarves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like having your pussy eaten?"

"Uh-ha," she let out between gasps of delight. Bridget must have been very good. Megan seemed totally at her mercy. Her body trembled as she pressed her pussy harder against Bridget's face.

"Are you a naughty girl? Are you a naughty girl who likes to be eaten by another girl?" I demanded.

"Yes!" she screamed, grabbing Bridget by the hair and thrusting her hips faster. In the brief moments between her gasps and moans, I could hear the creamy sound of Bridget's tongue thrashing over Megan's clit.

"Are you cumming?"

"Yes!" she panted. "Yes!" Her body arched, shuttering with the release.

"I came," Megan said as Bridget crawled back up for another kiss, her lips and chin wet with Megan's cum. We all lay there for a few moments, our bodies intertwined as we swapped kisses. They had both cum, but I could tell they were not nearly done.

"I think somebody has been left out," Bridget said, looking over at me.

"I think you're right," Megan said. "What do you think he would like?"

"That's a tough one. You know, I've always heard guys fantasize about being blown by two girls."

"I guess he might deserve a little treat," Megan said. She set up from between Bridget and me and crossed over my body so that I lay in the middle of the two girls. On their hands and knees, they crawled down to face my crotch. Megan firmly gripped the base of my cock and ran her tongue up its left side. "Mmm," I mumbled.

While Megan teased my head, Bridget licked the other side of my dick. The girls both repeated the motion, two tongues gliding up my shaft before meeting on my head where they kissed. My dick was suddenly inside a warm, sucking mouth. I let out a loud groan. God, it felt so fucking good! I looked down to see Megan bobbing on my dick. She let it slide out of her mouth with a wet pop. As soon as it was free, Bridget pounced, roughly plunging her mouth over the smooth shaft, clamping down with her lips.

My moans were constant as the girls ravenously tag teamed my cock. Megan reclaimed my cock, almost taking it entirely into her mouth. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of two girls devouring my dick when I felt a pleasant surprise. While Megan vigorously worked on my cock, Bridget licked my shaved balls. The sensation was incredible. Megan pulled her mouth off my dick and stroked it with her hand, using the wetness left from the blowjob as lube. Following Bridget's lead, Megan lapped at my balls as Bridget reclaimed my cock. I felt the pressure begin to build. I was about to cum in Bridget's mouth. She must have sensed I was getting close. She pulled away. "Not yet."

I grabbed the girls and pulled them up to my face. Their lips were red and swollen from their work. Megan kissed me and I could feel the difference. I could also taste both Bridget and myself on her. She was so fucking sexy. Bridget kissed up my neck to my lips, shooting her tongue deep into my mouth. They were both ready. "I think Bridget wants you again," I said, looking over at Megan.

"Yeah, I do," Bridget said before their lips locked. This time there was no hesitation; Megan knew what she wanted. Revealing her still moist pussy, Bridget spread her legs apart as Megan lowered her face for the first taste. Her tongue slid between the folds, lapping up the tangy juices. Bridget cried out as Megan pressed harder, fucking her with her tongue.

Positioning myself behind Megan, I was able to get a better view of the action. Bridget's hands tugged at Megan's hair while she pushed her hips up to meet Megan's face. Though I couldn't see Megan's hand, I could hear the unmistakable slick sound of her fingers invading Bridget's pussy as she brushed Bridget's clit with her tongue. Her tits bounced with every thrust of hips and fingers. With her face buried between Bridget's legs, Megan's ass pointed up in the air, allowing perfect access to her soaked pussy. Megan's moan was muffled as I slid my fingers over her slippery lips. Foregoing the usual teasing, I plunged two fingers into her tight hole while I worked her clit over with my thumb. Both girls' moans intensified, as each was getting close.

"Oh god," Bridget moaned. "Fuck!" Judging by Bridget's rock-hard nipples and the pace that she rocked against Megan's face, she was about to cum. Jerking her head back and thrusting her pussy up, Bridget moaned frantically. With a scream and shutter, she was through.

Momentarily satisfied, the girls decided it was my turn for some more fun. "What next?" Megan asked. She grabbed my stiff cock with her left hand and squeezed up from the base to the throbbing head. "I think you've earned some more. Where do you want this guy now?"

"I want you to ride it," I begged. "And I want Bridget to finger your clit while you do it." Bridget had no objections and moved closer to my right side while Megan mounted me. Her cunt slid along my cock as she rocked, teasing me, refusing to let me inside. I grabbed her hips and forced my dick between her lips. "Oh," she moaned in half surprise and half delight. My fingers dug into her flesh, my dick thrusting deeper into her plush pussy. After a long, moan-filled kiss, Megan rose up to ride me. On cue, Bridget let her middle finger slip between the tops of Megan's folds. Lustfully, Megan pumped up and down on my dick while thrusting her clit against Bridget's fingers.

My view was immaculate. Her melon tits jiggled with each plunge of my dick. Her face contorted into pure, unabashed pleasure as she screamed. Creamy cum gushed over my cock and Bridget's fingers. A lusciously wet noise accompanied each thrust of hips and hand as Megan rode out her orgasm. I sighed, relishing the feel of it dripping down my shaft and onto my balls.

Megan climbed off me and cuddled up next to Bridget. Their bodies glistened with a mix of sweat and each other's cum. "There is just one more thing I want this evening," Megan said, looking adoringly at Bridget.

"Anything," Bridget said eagerly.

"I want to watch you fuck him," she said, her lips breaking into a mischievous grin.

"I think I can handle that," Bridget said, a grin spreading across her own face. I clearly had no say in the matter, though it wasn't like I wanted to object. Bridget spread her legs, inviting me towards her. I obliged, leaning into her body for a kiss, my cock pressing against the top of her pussy. A small whimper left her lips, my hands making their way up her limber body to her small, firm tits. I couldn't believe I was about to do this, that I was going to be allowed to do this. I looked over at Megan for reassurance. One look was all it took. She leaned back, taking in all the details. She must have enjoyed what she saw. Her hand had found its way between her legs, fingers rhythmically exploring. Without another thought, I thrust myself into Bridget's tight cunt. She responded immediately, her hips bucking against me, pulling me in deeper. I pulled back, knowing I couldn't last at that pace. Instead, I put her feet on my shoulders and used long, languid strokes of my cock. We soon found our rhythm, small moans escaping her lips with every thrust.

No longer content to just watch, Megan straddled Bridget's face, lowering her eager pussy onto the waiting tongue. Bridget dug her fingers into Megan's ass cheeks, parting them slightly. Her tongue attacked Megan's already cum-covered lips, flicking downward, beating her clit. After finding the right angle for Bridget's advances, Megan leaned forward to kiss me. I grabbed her roughly by the hair and pulled her mouth to mine. My thrusts into Bridget were no longer slow. I pounded her pussy, holding nothing back. Her moans were muffled, but I could feel her getting close, her pussy gripping me, urging me on. She screamed, no longer able to split her attention between my cock and Megan's pussy. The orgasm rippled through her uncontrollably, her body writhing with ecstasy.

On the verge myself, I pulled out and began to stroke my cock. Megan pushed my hand away, replacing it with her own. "Cum on my tits, baby," Megan commanded. And that was all it took. Cum exploded onto her breasts, covering her nipples, some falling onto Bridget's stomach below.

I fell back at the other end of the bed, completely spent, feeling like I might never be able to move again. Had this all really just happened? My head swam with quick flashes from the night's fun, still trying to process what a lucky bastard I was. It took me a second to realize the girls had vacated the bed, and headed for the shower. Megan popped back out to grab an extra towel.

"How you feeling there, champ?" she asked, towering over me once again.

"Fulfilled," I said. "Totally fulfilled."

She nodded and grinned. "Told you it was worth the anticipation."