All Comments on 'Scent of a Mommy'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
rodavrodavover 5 years ago
Exciting story

I like the way you describe the first time the mother and son had sex in the hotel room.

I also like the smell of pussy and I love sniffing panties specially if it belongs to family members.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved it, Rexx!! Don't listen to the pro-pee anon commenter. Keep the pee play out! Your stories are perfect! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Minu lugu

Kui mina kunagi sõjaväest koju tulin ootas ema mind uksetrepi peal.Toas panin oma asjad ära ning siis läks järsku emaga musitamiseks.Suudlemine läks liiga kaugele et vajusime mõlemad toa põrandale maha.Taipasin et ema tahab ka seda mida minagi.Seal põrandal ma nikkusin oma ema põhjalikult kuna pole naist saanud kaks aastat.

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago
@pissplay guy

The hell are you on about.

Anyway, thanks for the story! 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtf

Should not have fuckin added Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed, but one little issue

One issue, It just simply can't happen that a member of the US Army could ever serve as a crew member aboard the USS Independence. That l little fact bugged in the back of my brain all the time I was reading it.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 5 years ago
Was good till the last page

The immediate "love/lust" of the main character and his Step-mother, was a bit much. The introduction of the mothers now sharing the future husband, was as well. Don't get me wrong, if the main character can have multiple lovers, so too can the partners he is with. However, it was just "bam" happening.

ChubWriterChubWriterover 5 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it - Hope there is more! Read your profile - thank you for your service and thanks for the great stories - keep em cumming! Love the anal action with the moms, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why? Last page ruined it.

For fucks sake there was neither the need nor the buildup to add Mike or even Theresa. If his mother is crazy about him and wouldn't have sex with anyone for two years why would she fuck Mike? Makes no sense. The story was so good with good buildup and nice sex scenes but why always make it fuck for all incest orgy Seem like self esteem issue, confusion between wanting a harem and thinking of self as not good enough to have one or satisfy one. Seriously each one of your stories suffer the same issue of adding more cock out of nowhere in just a sentence.

LexxRuthlessLexxRuthlessover 5 years agoAuthor
Just to Clarify

I don't like commenting on my own stories. Since this is in response to some anonymous comments, though, I can't just send you an e-mail directly. I do not find piss-play the least bit erotic, so I am not the guy to write that story. I deleted those comments because they had derailed the comments on my story into a discussion about watersports in a story that didn't have any reference to that fetish. I understand you want to see more stories with that element, but there are other forums on this site for you to discuss that topic.

In real life, I served on board the USS Independence. The character in this story did not--he was in the Army. I was giving some insight into my inspiration for writing this story, and did not mean to cause confusion.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 5 years ago
Hot Story! But you’re procrastinating!

When are you going to continue CENTRAL HIGH BLUES?

Get to work!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Huh

What exploded on dad's truck? The diesel fuel is so hard to burn without heating it, let alone vapourising enough to explode. Why not just say he died in a crash.

Was the guy army or marine or navy, got confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I love it that you involved mom, step-mom, and your sister. And the fact that your new brother in law took his place into the family as well.

I usually don't like stories this long, but you kept it interesting from the beginning. Well done!

Also THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE so that we can be free!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What is with the need for self destruction

Should have broken story in parts to add his stepmother and definitely for sister and brother in law. The last part ruined the whole story. If his mother was waiting 2 years without even going on a date why will she fuck another guy? You don't always have to add another guy to make the story hot. Should have stayed true to original setting.

txcrackertxcrackerover 5 years ago
I liked it !

Enough said !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I liked the story just as I have most of your writings. I would like you to get back to Central High Blues.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 5 years ago
Needs a disclaimer

Long rant ahead.

You still get a high score, because it's well written... I'm not that type of reader.

However, I didn't like it.

For me, reading incest is about the love of two people overcoming a social boundary. Very rarely do I like even adding an extra female, except when it's well explained or feels organic enough. Including Barbara was one such occasion, I thought it was very well written.

Side note, you should have added some earlier comments about the randiness of his father, the cemetary scene feels incredibly disrespectful this way, up to where they say he loved to have them pantiless.

This being said, both adding the sister and the fiancee was, for me, not just unneeded, but it actually hurts the story and the characters.

The way Theresa just dragged him to the bedroom without even caring about Mike, since you made it obvious she didn't know what was going to happen, completely kills the love and the respect between these characters.

Mike probably has a shitty life, constantly hearing that Paul is the best that the women had ever had, that they love his cock up their asses, and all the other things they say during the story.

To me, there's no love here, just perverts fucking each other. They're one hair's breath away from becoming Gilbert's parents from "Breakfasts".

So in my opinion, there should be a disclaimer in the beginning, warning that the romance is going to devolve into a free-for-all with multiple men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good writing bad story

You write really well but can't tell a good story if your life depended on it. Every story of yours is the same in that everyone who comes in contact with main character fucks him no matter how unbelievable it gets. Less is more, so is a reasonable storyline. Learn those things and your stories will be top notch.

willendorferwillendorferover 5 years ago
Too much of a good thing

I have to agree with the other comments: kickass writing, off to great start with mother and son, very hot, well-written sex scenes, getting a little unbelievable when they hook up with Barbara as well, but still hot. But then Theresa shows up and it goes off the rails.

gthereadergthereaderabout 5 years ago
Adding Mike

If I was Paul, ALL of the kids would have been mine (except for a couple Theresa would be allowed to have for Mike.) Monica's (my own mom's) children would have been mine, too. I'm just a pig, I guess.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
W T F !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a welcome home he got, I wish mine was as great. He will have all the pussy he can use and use and die a happy man. Thanks it was a long read but worth it.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 5 years ago
Fantastic Fantasy!

I read Literotica for two reasons: One, the sex, Two, the stories. Partway into this one, I realized, this is a story, it is not real life as I know it. All of your characters are very sexy beings. And they generally get on with it. And you tell the sex parts really well. And even when there is nothing sexy happening, you tell a great, coherent story that reads well. Thank you.

Oh, and by the way, I really appreciate that you spell words correctly and use them correctly. It adds to the pleasure. Thank you again.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

This was an otherwise excellent story, but I can't help but be incredibly sad and disappointed that their Mom, Monica, wound up having Mike's kid and not Paul's. After all the talk of how much she loves him, and all the love-making they had, and her teasing statement of her being sure he'll be a great Dad, it just seems wrong in a way that she wound up having another man's kid. Having Monica have Mike's kid, quite frankly, just seems like you lost your nerve all the way at the end. The fact that you even go so far to tease, instead of confirming, that one of Theresa's children could be Paul's, only really further bolsters my opinion. Look, I get it, realistically it's not the most likely of scenario, but then neither is a Mom/sister having sex w/ her son/brother. I'm just of the fervent belief that if you're gonna write an incest story, fully commit to it all the way through.

A solid four stars, but that move really kept me from giving it a five.

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

I was really enjoying the story until Mike showed up that just completely ruined it for me. I've always hated it when an MC of a story shares his women with another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No mikes needed

Mike seems stupid to put into story but whatever.

XacksonXacksonabout 2 years ago

I agree with most people that the addition of Mike kinda kills the vibe. I mean it’s your story and all and you can do what ever you want but a lot of great stories kinda just end up the way of too many dicks in the pussy and it really leaves a sour taste because it goes from a solid 4-5 to a 3 for me and in the case of this I kinda just started scrolling past once they started the massive orgy. Another thing that irks me is that it felt like a semi massive tonal shift once they MC and Mommy started banging Step Mommy because in the car she heavily implied MC was going to put a baby in her then boom she’s on birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the love story. Don't know why Mike was needed, but I definitely can't wrote stories, so whatever the author says goes. And in this fantasy world, it is what it is. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars for all the love for the characters.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Was going great until Mike got involved in the sharing. I stopped reading the story at that point and writing this. 0-1 star because of that. Up until that point it was cruising at 5 stars. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ever heard of 'pacing', mate?

PanelholesPanelholesabout 1 year ago

Yep… that was a good one! Five stars from me.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

You could have and should have left Mike out of the picture you ruined it and you took the focus point off the mc and put it on Mike it's like you switched mc at last minute

LechemanLecheman7 months ago

Hmm will admit that Mike felt like an interloper to what otherwise would have been a loving relationship of unrequited love.

But, hey, its fiction.

SlickerzSlickerz3 months ago

Retarded piece of crap story. Incest erotica is not about tasteless, non-stop sex scenes one after other or gathering up entire neighborhood to gang bang the mother. Don't know what's wrong with most of these fucking idiot authors here, they nearly all follow the same cheap shit storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...