All Comments on 'Scent of a Woman'

by npanxx

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
christi11christi11over 10 years ago

That was a GOOD story, thank you for sharing it!!! I hope you continue to write... By the way, I loved the twists with 'you tricked me' then it turned out... Not as bad as he thought... Woooonderful!

Christi

GeenaGurlGeenaGurlover 10 years ago
More please!

And more, and more, and moe!

Dreaming318Dreaming318over 10 years ago
More please

I wish I could give this a 10.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
outstanding and very beautiful

this was the most erotic story i have read to date regarding the love between a man and "woman". lauren is every bit and more of the partner we all seek. one with compassion and caring. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You had me before you lost me

It was great up until the point where it got into the preachy realm of "I'm a woman ( and so it doesn't work on me)."

That would have been far easier to deal with if the narrative wasn't trying to convince the reader--as well as the protagonist--that the scent had nothing to do with manipulating him into his attraction to Lauren.

All we have to do to stress-test Lauren's point is ask ourselves whether or not he would have allowed himself to be attracted to her if he had known what she was hiding. The answer would, unarguably, be a big, fat "NO." In which case, her claim that his long term exposure to the scent was ineffectual to his acceptance of her immediately dissolves.

Overall, it was great. But your attempt at romanticism and sentimentality damages your end product.

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

loved it. 5/5 nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Loved the Seduction, and length of the story. Plus the idea of an older T-girl seducing a younger guy. I hope you've got more ideas like this, i'd love to see more.

npanxxnpanxxover 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous said:

"HE WOULDN'T HAVE GONE THAT ROUTE, HE WOULD HAVE LEFT HER LYING ASS.WHEN SHE HAD A COCK YOU LOST ME."

Why are you yelling?

If you're don't like the fact that one of the characters in a "Transsexual and Crossdressers" category story was a transsexual, why the hell are you reading in this category?

What did you expect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A new Favorite

I now have a new favorite. Very, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow ! Wonderful Christmas story

Even with the lying by Lauren , still loved the warmth of the building sense of love.

Chinadoll_67Chinadoll_67over 10 years ago
Wonderfully sensual

Sensual, loving and sexy. Oh how I wish I could be Seth in real life. I want to be be under Lauren's spell. Thanks for the best story ever.

blackdove55blackdove55over 10 years ago
Wonderful!

This is so well-written! Great job and congratulations!

carl420carl420over 10 years ago
thank you

you have answered a lot of questions for me.very well written story. Thank you for all of the characters and for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So I see a pretty different story than some....

I see an older woman taking advantage of a young man, manipulating his mind WITHOUT HIS CONSENT and being very duplicitous with her past while attaching him to her in a really creepy and awful way. Maybe she stopped using the "pheromone" version and he kept doing what she wanted but people get accustomed to such thing. Pavlov's Dog ring a bell? Imagine if this was a man in his 40s (who just looks young) manipulating a girl in her early 20s; would that feel ok? Not to me. Otherwise this is a hot story if you just take out all the perfume crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
could have ended better

I found the ending to be abrupt, Like throwing money on the dresser and leaving after the sex

jenellesljenelleslabout 10 years ago
I love a romance

This had a lovely twist to it. Good to see creativity is alive and well. I really liked how things built. It did feel abrupt at the end, but I know from experience, it can easily happen that way in real life. I've come close to screwing up something beautiful.

The point is, she obviously fell in love with him even if he did start as her lab rat.

A well-done cleanly written story. If there were any grammatical or spelling issues, they were so minor I never noticed.

On to reading some more of your work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Remarkable story

This is one of the most complete, well-written stories I have read on this site. Yes, the ending was somewhat abrupt, but, I think, necessarily so. Many kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent story

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely lovely story

Great build up, lovely tale of a love affair well done xx

cumlover238cumlover238over 8 years ago
It's all about how it makes me feel

Your story made me want to be Seth. I have had some wonderful similar encounters (but, thus far, without the romance - it has always been pure sex and nothing more). Your story turned me on. Let's forget about any technical or "professional authoring" issues. I was gripped by all 5 pages ... because I was literally IN Seth's skin. I believe one can only really enjoy a story like this if one has felt the same desires. I have, and they are truly amazing. I am a happily married man (to a lady), but take every opportunity I can to enjoy a man/woman (she--male , Sorry for the labels).

I believe also that the author can only write such stories if he/she has had such pleasures. It was great and I truly identified with it.

Read my "Complete Sexual Pleasure". You will see that I have concentrated totally on the sexual aspect. I have imagined having a more permanent, loving relationship with such a woman as the beautiful lady in this story, but I know that it would ultimately lead to sadness an heartache. So THAT must remain in my fantasy world forever. Your story helped me enter briefly and passionately into that fantasy world in a very real way. Thank you.

iser21iser21over 8 years ago
Love it

Something about finding it out when you don't know. It is a great turn on right at that time. Almost as much as feeling it going in the first time. Drop me an e-mail if you like. bobjacksone@yahoo.com

jmw744jmw744about 8 years ago
I'm a sucker for love stories.

It may be just because I'm a lonely old man with no one to love me, but I really like the this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Better if more self-aware

I like hypnotism stories but this story could have been better if you played it up on a more self-aware angle. Was Seth's love for Lauren genuine at all? Because to me, it seems she was grooming him from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Lovd the story. Well paced, interesting and very elegantly sexy. Makes me regret l never let my friend fuck me when we fooled around bisexually. He has a beautiful big cock with which he alwasys wanted to fuck my still-virgin cock. But fear was the more powerful.

AvidSmutReaderAvidSmutReaderover 7 years ago
one thing I didn't like

Didn't have to be quite that mean to the first woman that approached him at the party. Otherwise great story.

will281will281over 7 years ago
Love story by any other name

I like this story! It makes me rethink my general dislike of chemically mind altering literature. When you think of it, most seductions employ some method to get another to do your bidding without force. Hopefully, the fulfillment of the seductive process is mutual agreement of all parties to anything they may do together. Unaware that Lauren switched her perfume to a different formulation with the same scent, Seth engages in sexual activities that he would not "normally" perform. While some reviewers see Lauren's behavior as deceptive, I do not find her actions any different than those of most. Very few of us lay all our cards on the table before we feel the acceptance of our partner. If this were a book instead of a short piece of erotica, the writer may have given us more insight into Lauren's initial attraction to Seth. She no doubt found him attractive, but falling in love was not her objective. Obviously, she was initially interested in testing her perfume. But somewhere along the way, she fell in love and couldn't reveal all her cards under false pretense. While she knew that Seth was responding to her and not the perfume, Seth thought he was being manipulated. On discovering the truth, he was mature enough to realize his love for Lauren. More than anything else, this is a love story.

WillyDFWWillyDFWover 5 years ago
Belated praise

It's hard to believe this story is 5 years old! Now that I've gotten off of the sidelines and begun writing my own stories, I wanted to pop in and comment on a few older stories that were especially well written and arousing.

"Scent of a Woman" isn't just a stroker. Oh, I have definitely used it for that purpose; it is VERY erotic, the story goes beyond the sex and in doing so, doesn't distract the reader from being drawn into the sex. It's crafted in such a way as to make the reader more mentally engaged with the characters and their situation and, thus, even more aroused when the sexy bits occur.

Sorry I waited 5 years to say this, but I love your work--especially this story!

tobytimtobytimalmost 5 years ago
Great

Would love to fall into a relationship like that ,but love licken& fucken pussy too, thing is love sucken Cock/Pussy. Both???!!!

saintmichael95saintmichael95almost 5 years ago
I only got through a fifth of it

It would be really nice if you added a mind control warning at the beginning of this, because that's clearly what it is. This is an older transexual woman using a pheromone mind control purfume to alter a man's mind and make him attracted to her. Period. Honestly, this would have been a far better story without the mind control aspects...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incorrect

I think this story should have been tagged as "gay sex" rather than "older woman".

Coerced or forced is more like it. Disturbing connotations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved your story, every part of it, im so happy i found it randomly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unrealistic emotional responses and communication between characters...

Lauren manipulates Seth via the perfume, doesn't respect Seth enough to be honest about who she is, and when Seth finally confronts her, HE ends up apologizing?

This is so unrealistic, you have completely demolished any suspension of disbelief your readers might have granted you. If your characters don't have realistic and accurate emotional reactions and interactions to the situations you create as a writer, you might as well make them aliens.

As a writer, you can create fantastical worlds, characters and situations; completely unreal, never happen stuff and readers will accept it, IF, and this is a non-negotiable IF the characters act and react like people really act and react. It's what separates an imaginative storyteller from an author.

To be an author, you have to study humans and learn what some call 'the human condition'. If you don't learn how real people 'tick', you'll never have believable stories. It's what make becoming a good author so effing difficult. It's hard to do, and why so many writers and storytellers never become authors, let alone good authors.

You must become a student of the human mind and psyche, to be able to create believable characters and human interactions. You can't just make characters act in a manner to carry your plot line, your plot line has to be written to work with your characters. And that, too, is why it is so hard to be an author.

Hope this helps you understand where this story falls short of your goals of it being believable.

tausttaustalmost 4 years ago

This was a great piece of erotica. Sure, it's not going to be totally realistic and some of the anonymous comments reflect this. They give reasonable feedback and I'm not going to criticize or argue with their points. What is important to me is that I enjoyed your story and wanted to thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointed in how things turned out

As a trans woman, I expected something better than the typical coercion and lies to top men that runs rampant here. The writing style was good but the situation was abhorrent and left a bitter taste in my mouth.

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeteralmost 2 years ago

Thank you for this story, It was the best iv read. Had me on the edge of my seat all the way throw it.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

Great story, dreadfully weak ending, sadly..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Great story

biazmbiazm5 months ago

What a beautiful work. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernpanxx@npanxx
388 Followers
I am a divorced, middle aged male residing Wisconsin. While I'm technically straight and monogamous, the idea of a loving physical relationship with a pre-op transexual or a strap-on wielding woman is extremely appealing. Even more so if she's wearing stockings!