All Comments on 'School for Scoundrels'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
SCOUNDRELS BY NAME

are notorious for skullduggery. TK U MLJ LV NV

LVGirlLVGirlabout 7 years ago
As Always

All edrider73 stories show uncomfortable scenarios, and this one is particularly uncomfortable. Loved it - 5*

ArsVampyreArsVampyreabout 7 years ago
You know this is fantasy...

because this 'school for scoundrels' is sexual assault en masse, and it would never get much farther than the first class before a husband was willing to take the humiliation, and then all of the women (yes, even the wives who are accessories) would get a nice long prison term.

Unless they're in the UK, in which case they'd get a slap on the wrist, because evidently women can rape children there without repercussions.

This was uncomfortable to read, but the most revealing thing about it was what the husband should have taken from her fantasies and didn't. Her fantasies involve injuring and humiliating him against his will. She has rape fantasies about her husband.

That's not love. He needs to get as far away as possible from her before she concocts some excuse to enact her rape fantasy. She is a horrible human being, let alone wife. It's good that she's fictional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why is this author here?

He/She is certainly NOT a legend. In fact, along with SamuelX he's the worst author on this site. His stories are mostly rated 2's and 3's. And they're the same story every time. Some poor husband, that NEVER seems to fight back, accepts any punishment his wife or girlfriend doles out. In this case it's laughable that he didn't just walk out, cash out his retirement and IRA, close out the accounts and credit cards, move away and start fresh. Her threats are meaningless to anyone but a spineless coward. Which is the only type of man that exists in every Edrider73 story. That's why I believe Edrider73 is a man hating woman and publishes such thoroughly disgusting stories. Please go away and never post again.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Only Ed Rider could so perfectly blight such a " happy " ending.

Scene : Morbidly fat but sweet Bobby Baccala is shaking his head at wizened and crafty Junior Soprano , when they're alone , after Uncle June explained to Bobby why he is going to betray and double cross upstart and would-be ally Ritchie Aprile and pass on plan to assassinate his nephew by blood, but currently ostensible rival and arch enemy Tony.

Junior ( impatiently and with emphasis ) : "What "?

Bobby ( sincerely ) : " I'm in awe of you"

**** ********** ****** *****

After a story like this I know exactly how Bobby feels.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

Okay she just described a scenario that would destroy her husband and she would get to punish him terribly as her fantasy. He hasn't done anything, but she has already been helping veronica with ideas. If they don't enter a BDSM relationship their marriage is already over because she wants to punish hubby.

As for the School....Suicide and a lot of other things come to mind for the people that had to suffer. I acknowledge that it's only for cheaters, but with how they are treated im amazed that none of them killed themselves or just gave up on the relationship anyways after what their wives put them through. Hell it doesnt even mention what would happen if the woman did something like that.

Good story but it got weird at the end. Im surprised it didnt end with him walking out, especially after being told that he was terrible at his job and only Crystal kept him employed. Talk about blows to the ego.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Couldn't finish it

Holy fuck, the wife's dialogue is annoying! I'd divorce her just for that.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

she needs put in a loony bin.

can't see where she has any love for him. she just wants to torture him.

from what i got reading this, it is in the wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally sucked. Stupidest shit ever

Made me want to kill myself. Dont read this shit # 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DUMB!

The wife is insane, and so is he for staying with her. Yes, just a story, but the behavior needs to make so sense, and nothing here was at all believable. Total rubbish. i have never before given out a one star. Thanks for nothing.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsabout 7 years ago
Please, something new. Please.

I fail to understand why this model of story provides you with endless fascination. You have some talent as a writer, but this straitjacket of a story structure is strangling you, and there is little extended in our direction - save irritation.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Just leave

Run for the hills. He will wake up tied up and then tortured. She is sick. If he divorces her, then he will be the school's first failure and she won't be welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
figures

That lsd would be in awe of this inane wandering about the feminist need to cruel subjugate, demean and abuse all males

Females wear shirts with eyes emblazoned on breasts with some statement about talking to their eyes.

Anyone of any gender would be curious about display andwould look to read slogan and confirm what at first had befuddled them. Then having looked they would be eternalky labelled as a sexual harasser unable to control baser urges.

I have always kept my eyes north of neck unless involved with the female in romantic way. Today's females feel the need to almost fully expose their breasts to the entire world then are outraged when some males look.

During my life more than one female has blatantly tried to draw my attention to her breasts. One marmarried female, my one time boss' wife was relentless. She would even try that maneuver in front of my wife. My wife is well aware that On those times I look away. She used to ask me why that female kept acting in that manner when it was obvious I was not taking the bait. I had no idea.

I recall how furious my wife would get at her. Actually I was always embarassed by that females actions and judging from look on her face she enjoyed embarassing me. I am a very fit and attractive male and many of my wife's friends and co-workers have mentioned that to my wife. But I do not walk into offive wearing a 2 sizes too small Speedo drawing every female's attention to my physique and considerable bulge

Watch Blue Bloods and note how Tom Sellecks's personal assistant Baker? Dresses. Elegant not revealing but in covering up is oh so much more attractive and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting

What the husband should do is this. The next day he should liquidate as much of his assets as possible, head for the hills and never look back.

Boyd Percy

RhomanovRhomanovabout 7 years ago
**

WTF is this supposed to really be?

You could be good however your plot rut isn't doing you any good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not For Me

I bailed on this one half way through page two. I skipped to the last page and read the last half of it, and I'm glad I didn't read all that "other" in between. Definitely not my kind of story. I give it 1 Star for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I thought cpete and Laptopwriter were the worst from yesterday, why the fuck was this included included in 'legends' day, its pure BULLSHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I made it through, but just barely. Edrider73's women are just as psychopathic as Matt Moreau's women but on the opposite end of the spectrum. In addition, the husbands are always clueless or closet masochists who conveniently go along with their wives scheming despite their half-hearted objections.

I appreciate edrider73's formula and writing aesthetic because that is his/her bread and butter and he/she are better at writing than the usual detritus that appears in the LW section on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Pages with NO ending?

I can only assume writing this stuff has some sort of masochistic pay-off for you. You construct an elaborate plot to justify your School for Scoundrels and present your feckless hero with a choice of divorce, trial separation, or going to the School. Then, when the passive/aggressive nonsense (you have to ask me the right question) is all said and done...wait a second! We aren't all said and done! We never get any resolution to the question. After 5 pages, why waste everyone's time? I guess I should say "everyone else's time" since writing this stuff apparently gets YOU off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
no way I'm reading edrider73's crap

NO IDEA how this idiot is a legend when his stories average a 2 points score... *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOVING wife.?

This story is nothing but sadistic torture from a man-hating author. It certainly doesn't belong in the LW genre and edrider73 is certainly not a Legend.

Logan should grab the kids and the cash, torch the house and run to somewhere where there's no extradition, just to protect himself and his kids from the evil bitch he's married to.

I'm sorry but this dismal drivel is the worst story I've seen posted in a long time.

PaulFelly

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Everything I said is true?

There isn't a word of truth in this entire story. You say this is about finding out what women really want. you seem to think that what women really want is to humiliate men. Maybe there are some who do, but if you think that is what women really want, then I feel very sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry

Bailed after page 2. A bullet in the head would be a better option. If he was so bad then why wait so long to do something about it. There is no way a "man" would acquiesce to this cobblers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
his best choice is to take the children and leave, change everything

this woman is absolutely crazy, there is no safety being with her. And really no reason to stay with her. She already talked to lawyers and planned the divorce. The marriage is already dead and she has no respect or love for her husband. 1* Think of it this way, she is a prostitute, living at home not having to financially support herself or her offspring, and now she is trying to destroy the man who supports her and her lifestyle.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Answer me this

Who would stay married to a person (of either gender) whose great fantasy was to see them tortured and humiliated? Why write such nonsense?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sad

What's with this author and sexual violence. Irrespective of gender, an unwanted sex act is not BDSM, it is rape. Why is rape purification? It saddens me that edrider keeps coming back to this truly horrifying theme.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverabout 7 years ago
Torture porn

Meh, pretty boring stuff unless you like torture porn. I'm surprised Lit allows it on site.

Pretty much par for the course for this author. One star. Not because it evokes much in the way of emotion, but rather because it doesn't.

Probably should be in non consent as well.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
The Divorce Option

If you can find me .

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
This was 4 1/2 pages

too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what planet are you from?

So, one week of sexual abuse and violence, with the eager participation of the "loving" wife, is less cruel than wondering for the rest of his life, if the wife cheated on him after a date with another man. Yeah I guess one week in the dungeons raped by huge dildoes and suffering horrible pain and humiliation (all of those organized or happily endorsed by the loving wives), is something entirely forgettable and forgivable.. Absolute rubbish. But sure, this is not a snuff story to be pulled from the site like GITM's. The husbands commit suicide after the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

legendary shitty cuck author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

anony is just asshole who can't get it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Its free

Glad I didn't spend money on this.

This pussy-man is summed up in: "Oh my god! Do you think she might do that? I'm so stupid!"

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 7 years ago
If it is OK for a woman to tell a man how he should feel,

then it is OK for a man to tell a woman how to think. I do not believe either is right. As a result I did not find any redeeming value in this story.

Sidney43Sidney43about 7 years ago

Ok, I gave you a four for a story that told me women are illogical. Sadly,I already knew that, been there and got the tee shirt.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 7 years ago
Well

I think LW is the wrong category, it should be BDSM or Fetish or Non-consent/Reluctance.

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

I lasted until..."My lawyer explained to me..."

That is where the ridiculousness became too much. Not gonna vote because I didn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Be fair ok,

Ok, you tortured some unscrupulous men in your story. Now write one for the wives that cheat with these same results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are still the same idiot as always!!! MINUS 5!!!

I think you are only an ugly old bag or a real faggot!! And what is worse you prefer violence at a partnership!!! That provides insight into your nature! But mental illness is not the end of the world. Mental help is always available, try it!!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Worse Than I expected

Looking at the score I expected a story that pissed off the trolls and maybe I could get a laugh out of it. I was wrong. It was much worse. This is pathetic. "Suspension of disbelief" only buys you so much leeway. Maybe some Femdom site would like it. It damn sure doesn't belong here.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Story good, concept stupid, the wife wanting in the end for hubby to cheat and pay the price at the school for scoundrels, SICK. She wants the privilege of humiliating her hubby as she was turned on by the torture the others were put through. BDSM

is now her fantasy. Get out while you can. She is not above restraining you to get her way.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
I gave it a 4*

as I loved the third to last paragraph! So true! Bu convaluted, cruel, long and detailed, but I did go to finish so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How did this guy qualify for Legend authors?

You got to be kidding. Only the likes of his highness the thesaurus king would think this is worth reading. It's to be expected. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This guy, a legend??? what a joke!

Absolutely pathetic shit... making this guy write on legends day, makes one feel that the process was biased... he does not qualify...period... poor tale!

TeamEquipeTeamEquipeabout 7 years ago
Sums up women perfectly

I've been married for over 30 years and I still have no idea what planet they're from.

TheLoneStrangerTheLoneStrangerabout 7 years ago
Sick fucking shit! Don't bother posting again.

As above,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
??????????

What the the hell was that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck this!

She left out option number 4. Have her kidnapped and trained as a fuck slave. She then gets handed around to all his friends and she remains a fuck slut for the rest of her useful life. When he's tired of her he sells her to a Mexican brotheral where she fucks dirty field workers for a peso a pop until she dies of any number of venerial diseases. Her disease ridden body is then taken and dumped in the desert for the animals to pick the meat off of her skanky bones.

BTW, her children absolutely love their new mother, Crystal, who loves them deeply and treasures every minute she can spend with them and her loving husband.

Both of these stories have as much chance of happening as the other one, but this one seems much more fitting.

Big fucking 1* for this piece of excrement where the only purpose is for his wife to see him humiliated and tortured at the hands of deranged women.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanabout 7 years ago
Uh, . . . no!

Not even close to a worthwhile read, sorry! I like many of your stories, but this one? Not so much! Not a workable premise. Not a likable husband. Definitely not a likable wife. The whole "I've got all of the lawyers locked up" thing?? No! Attorneys are in business to make money. They are not going to let some other lawyer put them in situations where they can't take someone's case. The husband? To put up with the crap the wife laid on him? No! The devoted secretary? No so much! Sorry this one does not work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty Pathetic

Any man that would live with a woman that desired to humiliate and torture a man, is not a man. More to the point the author had none. Stop Writing, you're pathetic

IMSmutIMSmutabout 7 years ago
Sorry, the law doesn't work that way.

Even if the rest wasn't pretty dire, the part about lawyers and divorce completely lost me. No, despite what some women hating writers on this site think divorce isn't setup to completely screw over the man and it doesn't work that way. Nevermind that the school for scoundrels, now that, would be massively illegal.

If you're going the set your stories on a completely alternate universe, with a completely different legal framework, you better do a better job at establishing how that world differs from ours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Revenge

Logan's wife is so complex and her thinking is so illogical that she can't see the wood for the trees. As Logan I would secretly empty the bank accounts trash the cards and take all the precautions to safe guard any investments, as for cock cage it is a very simple lock and should be easily released a visit to a sex shop that sells them they should easily provide one for a price or a visit to an engineering workshop they have the tools that would easily remove it.

As for the School for Scoundrels, any one of the men could take school to court for assault and win although they went voluntary they were not the treatment they were to suffer.

All though a good write the story was a piece of shit the wives could have got their own back in much better and effective way and humiliated their husbands.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Disturbing

This was painful to read, though an interesting concept to start. The sheer amount of cruelty, and the fact that the wives gladly let these things happen to their husbands, was disturbing. The fact that the wife wanted to put her husband through this was a clear signal for him to run away and never look back. If there is supposedly love here, it is hidden under some damaged sickness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce or disappear. Your choice.

That isn't love. No way. After he discovers that his wife is a sadistic psychopath he needs to get out and get far away.

Self preservation.

I repeat , that isn't love. It is more like a thinly veneered form of hate. Hating men in general. Better to be permanently single than have that lurking in the background.

XantuVoloXantuVoloabout 7 years ago
Horrifying and evil.

This should not be in loving wives it should be in fantasy or horror. It also should not have the Revenge tag as it is punishment without broken promises. She took action against him and betrayed him without ever actually sitting him down and talking with him about how his actions were hurting her. No self respecting lawyer would co-council with another like that as divorce is good business and to remove yourself and your law firm from making that money is just dumb, also I believe her lawyer committed a crime by doing that. Otherwise good writing skills and build up of characters. You understand the metronome of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Read Enough

I suggest you get mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shame

It's a shame you were included with a bunch of real legends which you are not..

I have given this crock of shit one star just so it regesters as a bad vote.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
What A Pile of Shit!

She is a psycho bitch, and he has to start NOW planning his escape!

He should start by getting Eleanor reassigned or resign to get away from her.

The fact that Amelia wants to abuse him so bad that she would be willing to have him cheat on her to "justify" the abuse!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Further Thought

She doesn't want to marry a cheater, but her whole fantasy requires that her husband cheat. Because in the scenario she described, he'd be fucking other women at HER request/demand, ergo NOT cheating, so NOT eligible for the SFS!

I don't believe that it would be as difficult as they say to remove the cock cage - strong wire cutters should do the trick.

He suffers for flirting and because his PA believes he's GOING to cheat just because the bimbo wants him. Believe it or not, men are NOT ruled by their gonads, and a faithful husband isn't going to cheat just because he's offered the chance.

"I guess you're right. But we both get what we want." - But he's NOT getting what he wants! He is being essentially forced to fulfill a fantasy that he never intended, simply so that she can "justify" fulfilling HER fantasy.

How was he to know that she wouldn't really follow through on the "Divorce" option? A choice without knowledge isn't really a choice at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am confused.

I don't understand how any man would go through the bull shit punishment at the school and become a non cheater. My self I got hard just hearing and visualizing the punishment. All sounded good to me. Some people pay big bucks to get punished like that. How would any of the punishment change a cheater. I think it would make most men hire the school for bondage and punishment. I would divorce my wife after I got home or take her up on her offer to cheat. I would get a lock smith to get the cage off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i have....

never read so much shite in my life.... dont give up your day job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
your stuff is awful

the guy should leave she's fucking crazy you .. just stop and cancel your internet access and get neutered

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Unbelievable!

It's not that someone could write a story like this. What's unbelievable is that people like me could actually get through 5 pages of the most god-awful tripe ever written on Literotica. I'm embarassed that I really read most of it. If we could have a vote I'm sure it would be unanimous to ban you from the site forever. But there is the Free Speech law so we can't do that...but the idea is appealing. 1* is just a place marker to get to the comment. It's really not worth that much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid story score 1* (lowest available here)

Never read such nonsense before.

icucompassicucompassabout 6 years ago
Not everyone can make it

I lasted a page and half and I berated myself for reading that far. In a forum were the critics seem to be very forgiving I find it hard to see how this can rate at 2.9 unless a minus is added before it.

ewray321ewray321almost 6 years ago
Im sorry

I usually don't make bad comments but this is the dumbest un-logical thing I have ever read. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid

Stupid doesn't really cover how bad this was. It isn't the quality of the writing that's fine, just the story is terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond unrealistic

How many of these men would go home to kill their wives? How many would take their own lives? How long would it be before one of them returned to the school and killed them all? And their families?

There is nothing erotica here at all. The male character is unbelievably stupid. How could he look at himself in the mirror knowing that two women totally run his life? He sucks at work and at home? His wife has no live or caring at all for anyone. Everyone in this story is a totally unbelievable waste of time.

Folks say the writing is good, but it isn't at all. The total lack of believability makes the writing awful. Folks who can spell, know some grammer and can complete a sentence really are a dime a dozen. What makes an author is a compelling and believable story. We are to think that of the five or so men being tortured won't band together to turn on their captors? Does the school administer IQ tests before they take their clients so they know they are too dumb to concoct a plot against their captors?

Far too often the descriptions simply tell us that the men become exhausted or are too weakened to resist. It is as if the author has nightmare where he feels like he is moving through jello and needs to tell us about them.

You don't.

Seriously, stop writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

She’s a fucken psycho dump her and run would’ve made my own plans behind her back first changing password and shit so her spy can’t get wind of it now and prepare my exit then when all done one day act like I was going to work but then just waiting for her to leave so I can return grabbing what I could and jetted screw her she batshit crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There was a 4th option

Get in a car and drive as far away from that pile of crazy as you can. Trust is the answer , not fear. Don't know anyone who thinks this is cool funny or just. Maybe for devious sex crime offenders... And the wife's spouting her I love you but I want you to cheat so I can hilisye you ... If the sex roles ere reversed we would b e in a 3rd world country burning wives.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 5 years ago
No

I try very hard not to denigrate any other author's work; it's not easy coming up with a good story and then hammering and smoothing it into shape. So I'm not going to do that here either.

I didn't like the story, but that doesn't make it bad. I found your use of layout in dialogue difficult and had to reread sections several times sometimes, but that doesn't make it ungrammatical. Your use of vocabulary is very good. Your characterisations are problematical in that they lack emotion, almost as if each one of them is on a benzodiazepine, and then just flatly reading from a script. They also lack some coherence in the way that they come across to the reader.

This is borne out as the motivations of the characters are extremely limited – almost to the point of being an afterthought; providing very limited cause for very extreme consequence. Anyone, even those who have been cheated on, allowing and watching that much torture applied to someone they love

a) certainly doesn't love them

b) is insane with rage

c) a sadist of the most hardened variety

d) has extraordinary degrees of sociopathic tendencies.

e) all of the above

Psychologically, this is not about cheating in any way: it is purely a vehicle to illustrate a deep desire to punish, be punished, and watch - even in the imagination - others undergo torture.

So perhaps this would be better in an S/M vehicle where the readers would enjoy the agony of the helpless without expectation of anything different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And during the six months before the cock cages are removed?

I have not read most of the comments, so i don't know if this issue has already been addressed.

During the six months the "students" are locked into the cock cages, what are the wives of the "scoundrels" to do for sexual intercourse if oral and toys aren't sufficient to satisfy them?? Does Veronica suggest they find live temporary replacements, that is, cheat on the scoundrels?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
This would scare the shit out of any husband.

I agree in total with the comments of Sleepery Jim and Anonymous 6/4/19 and Anonymous 3/6/19. However, this story does use a plot line different from any I have seen before. The story line is quite dark, and this wife has obviously gone over the edge. Perhaps the author intended it this way. She wants to expose her husband to this degradation because he flirted? As far as I could tell he never crossed the line into infidelity. Her cold, matter of fact monologue about her divorce attorney alone are enough to make the husband know that he is no longer loved. He needs to RUN!!!

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Just Dumb

This story is beyond stupid. No level of “suspension of belief “ can make it rational.

It’s a fantasy at best and a twisted one at that. How someone could imagine it is hard to believe. To put it into words astonishing.

Stories like this might convince some readers that censorship could be a good thing!

Oh, my aching brain.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
He did cheat by going to lunches and inappropriate touches don't have to be sexual

He also cheated his wife of his time since he had to stay later due to long lunches

She comes on as total psychopath getting off on sadism

I read I wish I hadn't

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
What a bunch of crap!

Sick!!!!!

texxmantexxmanabout 4 years ago
Memorable story

The first time I read this I didn’t like it. I think it was just too disturbing and over the top. However it did stick in my mind where many other standard meat-and-potatoes stories seem to run together.

Rereading it I like it more. It’s still hellaciously disturbing and I definitely cannot see myself here, but it’s entertaining and memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Damn Ed, Is everyone in your town a sociopath?

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_byealmost 4 years ago
Story Hangs. So the stories are a disappointment.

As many of these stories they hang. There is no "ending." I end up looking to see if FTDS has closed the loop. Unfortunately no in many cases. There is too much physiological exploration left untouched. And what could be a great stories ends up a disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The title is from...

a GREAT British movie of the same title!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a horrible story

nothing redeeming here

green117green117over 3 years ago
Well.... I rather liked Deidre's stuff...

but I really can't see the connection. Admittedly, it has been years since I have read her work...

But anyway - an interesting possibility would have been to have the husband suggest that for the cost of participating in her fantasy school, he would then have a "free pass" to be as degenerate as he could be, at some indeterminate time in the future.

I bet that your female character would never agree to that.

Green-something

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
The title is from a comedic play written in 1777

Richard Sheridan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The fruits of a very weird and original imagination - but at least it's an original imagination which is more than most Lit authors possess.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More garbage from the Master of Trash.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
I’m not sure I understand this

I thought I knew where this story was going, and then it just took a couple of quick right turns and then went in some other direction I can’t name. As best I can understand, (and I just admitted above that I don’t understand) the author is saying that some women are driven by sets of contradictory and mutually incompatible motivations. Which may be related to why so many men think women are nuts.

By the way, I think that the wife in this story (Amelia) has revealed to her husband that she is unstable, and perhaps dangerous to him.

I certainly wouldn’t feel relaxed around her. At this point I would start getting my ducks in a row towards a possible exit strategy, to be employed if she much goes further down the rabbit hole. But she was never intended to represent a realistic wife.

The Eleanor character is also unbelievable. Her extreme devotion and self-effacing, as described in the story, would certainly never occur, especially in a hot, engaged, tremendously focused and brilliant young woman.

Our hero Logan is pretty weird, too. The fact that he rolled over to his wife’s threats, that he accepted being treated this way, and that he became horny for his wife after experiencing this, is decidedly odd.

The entire ‘Scoundrel’s School’ concept is bizarre, and, I believe, meant to be. I can’t imagine any man I have ever known agreeing to this treatment. I can’t imagine the liability that such a “School” would accrue for the physical restraint and torture of its victims, so publicly and demonstrably against their will. So, it’s meant to be provocative, especially to this audience.

But to what end?

That’s where I’m stumped.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

She is unstable… divorce is in there future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Duh??!!

Lost me.

All the characters are psycho

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

If his breaking and degradation is her fantasy, do a story with Amelia, Eleanor, (and Crystal?) giving him the ass whippings that she dreams of him getting.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

As a loyal husband of 24 years, I was outraged by the fact that the innocent husband agreed to be humiliated and so I was going to give it a 1*.

However...

If the roles were reversed, I could see hundreds of praises in the comments section on how the husband was clever enough to catch the almost cheating bitch.

And so I decided to give it a 5*.

Had a twisted plot though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, there was no point to her threats, other than to manipulate her husband into humiliation.

Hubby needs to hide some cash, quit his job, and after some time in which the legal system will decide he won’t pay maintenance since he has no income, divorce the woman.

She’s bad for everyone. You made her that way, Ed.

Engaging. Good pace. I enjoyed this, despite my conclusions.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

He didn't do anything wrong? A kiss on the cheek might not be fully appropriate, depending on location/familiarity etc, but he never cheated on her. Amelia is an extremist who apparently gets off on the thought of breaking her husband. That is essentially what I get out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better ending...

They get home from the school. He tells her that, except that the school didn't allow it, she would have put him through the entire torture, just for his flirting.

He says that you must be a hateful sadist, to want to see me tortured. I'll never trust you around me again. I'm taking your first option, divorce.

He turns around and leave the house.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 1 year ago

This story is very weird. I usually am able to mentally place myself in the story's "universe". Maybe "reality" is a better word. Anyway, I couldn't do that this time. Why was Amelia able to mentally harm Logan but not be able to talk to him? A very painful story.

GreyhoundtaxisGreyhoundtaxisabout 1 year ago

Not a chance try doing that to a woman and you would be in jail but ok if it a man

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

There'a a lot of crap on this amateur site, but What a load of Femdom agitprop sh!t! How do you block an author?

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Both far out and very insightful. I find that a male author producing Amelia's fantasy to be quite shocking. I would like to know if the author got that from a female. At any rate, this story provided depth to the following:

.

Oscar Wilde wrote: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the time."

I wonder if the real reason for male dominance and patriarchy is because our species would not survive any other arrangement.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter9 months ago

I found it deeply disturbing. Both main characters are of course flawed, but Amelia is either borderline psychopathic or just a sadistic bitch. He would have been well advised to have chosen divorce the minute she brought up his three alternatives, especially the moment she trumpeted the fact that her lawyer had already poisoned his chances of a reasonable settlement. At that moment, in my mind their marriage was over. he proved himself to be a gutless wimp and deserved the life he got.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous