School for Sluts 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Miss Duncan, you don't get to cum unless I decide you can and right now we've got other things to do, maybe if you do them then I might finish you off later."

Dannii was distressed at this and had to force herself not to reach her hand to her own cunt just to finish herself off -- she was that close!

What came next distressed Dannii further and Sharon bluntly informed her that before they would do anything else she would be required to write 100 lines on the blackboard in chalk of the following phrase.

MISS DUNCAN IS A NAUGHTY SUB SLUT.

It felt totally weird for her to be standing up by the blackboard writing the degrading phrase over and over. She kept expecting to turn around and the class would be full of kids laughing and teasing her and damn her pussy felt like it was on fire, she needed to cum so badly. All the time she was doing that Mrs Osbourne was busy at Dannii's desk, writing on a bit of paper then cutting it, folding it and dropping the paper into a bag.

It took Dannii the best part of half an hour to complete her lines, her arousal had subsided and her arm ached by the end and it seemed whatever Sharon had been doing she was finished and watching the teacher do her naked lines patiently. Finally, she was done and Sharon wasted no time moving onto her next humiliation while the lines taunted her in the background.

"You'll leave those lines up there over night, if you want them rubbed off before your first class tomorrow then you'd better be in early tomorrow. Now, I've been busy while you've been doing your punishment. In this bag are twenty phrases, you are going to pick five, one at a time and then take this marker pen and write what's on the paper onto a desk in this room."

Dannii was confused by this but knew better than to question the Head. She stepped towards Sharon and plucked a bit of folded up paper from the bag. She unfolded it and read in growing horror the first phrase.

"MISS DUNCAN LIKES IT UP THE ASS"

Dannii looked at the bit of paper again, not believing what her eyes saw and what her ears were hearing. Without thinking she blurted out her horror.

"No! No, you can't make me do this! No!"

"You can and you will Miss Duncan. You don't want to disappoint me, do you?"

Sharon used her most stern voice and Dannii looked at her with wide, fluttering eyes and knew instantly that she would not stand up to her, not now, not ever again. She gulped and swallowed and took the proffered marker pen from Sharon and stood dazed, and naked in the centre of her classroom.

"Why don't you start with Louise's desk? I'm sure it would make her smile to read that little ditty on her desk every time she's in your class. Though, I suppose she did something else entirely to your ass didn't she?"

Dannii blushed furiously at the thought and sat tentatively at the desk Louise normally sat at and scrawled the obscene message on the dark wood next to the existing graffiti. Mrs Osbourne came to check it like she was marking a pupil's homework.

"Not bad, you could do to write a little bit larger for the rest."

And the 'rest' were crackers too.

DOUBLE D DUNCAN LOVES DICK

MISS DUNCAN GIVES GOOD HEAD

MISS DUNCAN WILL SUCK YOUR COCK FOR £10

MISS DUNCAN LIKES FRESH BLACK MEAT.

Dannii could not quite believe she was writing at he various demeaning, degrading phrases in her very own classroom while her Head Mistress looked on.

"You are some lucky bitch, there were two in there that were far worse. Involved the school mascot, real shame you didn't pick one of those!"

She laughed at that while Dannii didn't know quite what to think. It was getting late and dark by now and she just wanted to go home.

"Ok I've changed my mind about those lines on the blackboard bitch. You can wipe them off now while I take my stuff back to my room. Once you're done you can get your clothes from my room but you'd better crawl there to get them, no cheating! I'll know! And by the way Miss Duncan, you've got another detention tomorrow, you'd better be outside my office after work prompt and knickerless!"

Sharon left at that point as Dannii set to work rubbing the obscene lines from her board. It took her seven minutes before she set off for Mrs Osbourne office, obediently on her hands and knees. Which was how Mr Walsh, the janitor, discovered her as he walked in the other direction. The old boys' eyes nearly went out on stalks as he watched the sexy young teacher crawl, naked along the corridor. He stayed out of sight and enjoyed the view as she crawled towards Mrs Osbourne's office before getting up and trying the door, then cursing like a trooper as she found it in darkness and locked.

The Head had a nasty streak a mile wide and had locked up and headed home, leaving Dannii's clothes in her office. She had at least left Dannii's keys on the floor outside her office leaving the young teacher with the prospect of driving home to her city centre flat in the nude. That was on top of the prospect of becoming the older woman's submissive slave bitch. Something that made her slyly flick her clit before heading out to her car...

12