All Comments on 'School for Women’s Pleasure'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

And when the “training” is done, he gets unlimited hall passes.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good premise.

Nicely told.

Could have used her manipulating Robert's cock and balls at least some.

You could use a proofreader/editor.

You wrote:

"...his big hands wondering her body." WANDERING. not WONDERING.

" I need you to practice for than this week. " THAT, not THAN.

Four stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes, please continue Sandy and Robert's story!!!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfan2 months ago

Very imaginative story!! Absolutely love it!! No mention if Sandy is on birth control? Maybe Sandy will stop taking her birth control pills so she and Dave can start a family for her and Robert. Would love love to see Dave knock up Sandy with Robert hooked up to the diodes with Sandy begging Dave to give her a black baby for hubby to raise! Robert would feel his wife being inseminated to the max with all the black come being ejaculated into Sandy's pussy through the diodes, Sandy would then call hubby in for cleanup after she finished making love to Dave 4 or 5 times knowing Robert couldn't stop the pregnancy by eating all of Dave's sperm out of her pussy 😋. Five stars!!!!!

kingswedekingswede2 months ago
Nice story line

Very interesting way of pleasing a women.

Keep up the fantastic writing and storytelling

fmp0927fmp09272 months ago

I couldn't really get into this story. Robert feeling exactly what both Sandy and David were feeling was to much a stretch for me. I did like the premise that they were seeking therapy for Robert's premature ejaculation.

Norway_1705Norway_17052 months ago

5! Great style, great pace, perfect length. You asked for a comment, so here it is. You should call the School for Women's Pleasure "FLH" which means "For Lazy Husbands."

Premature ejaculation exists mostly in individuals who have little experience with sex, or in people who idealize the woman as a goddess (and not as a person). More experience and less idealization help a lot.

Sandy contributed, "It is very nice... If it will fix our problem, I'll do whatever..." The touch of a Masterpiece. As if: "Some of YOU may suffer, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make" (Shrek 2001)

And when Dave says to him "Swallow your pride".... Great.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful short text! Too short. We need at least five more episodes twice as long. Speaking of early ejaculators you can't be--too hasty, ha, ha!

For example. Sandy seems a little too sure, as if she knows more than Robert. Can we have an episode, where Miss Mary only talks to Sandy, and to her she introduces Therapist Dave, they talk amicably about movies and books? Otherwise Dave seems just an extra, a piece of furniture.

Whose idea was it to first contact the School? Sandy? And who told Sandy? A girl with a precocious husband? And so they could exchange opinions and advice? More, more!

PS: a closing "quotation marks" is missing, after "prepared to begin."

PS: I doubted for a moment, then found your Sphragis (literary device) "her silver-dollar areola." I appreciate (my wife has them like that) but once in a while maybe you could introduce women with smaller areolas too, just for the sake of variety? Sphragis (literary device) from wikipedia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?