All Comments on 'Schoolgirl Uniform; Danielle Ch. 01'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some good feeling

But far too much use of the word "naughty".

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
I believe it

But the word ELECTRICITY was overused, and when you went from using breast to tit I was disappointed, because it lowered the theme of the conquest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
needs education

The author needs to repeat grade school level grammar to learn that "word...word" isn't proper nor valid, just meaningless junk. Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Many guys are tempted by daughter's friends. Often they peep and jo. In right circumstances more happens. Some girls really enjoy a more mature man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it...

Good fun, readable. It might surprise some reviewers that schoolgirls being fucked don't speak in grammatically correct sentences, and the author portrayed her well. To be fair to them though, they wouldn't know that if their sexual experiences have been limited to masturbation.

TavernerTavernerabout 8 years ago
Beautifully written

One of the hottest and most descriptive stories I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it! Brought me to orgasm!

Really nicely done :) hope to read more!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 7 years ago
Incredible

Incredibly hot! Great twist. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mr Grant ??

Very nice story. Every time she says "Mr Grant", I hear it in my head as Mary Tyler Moore talking to Ed Asner in her TV show ( The Mary Tyler Moore Show). Am I the only one who "hears" that?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh, god!????

The typographical errors were one thing, but the constant repitition of the phrase "oh, god!" rendered this story absolutely ridiculous. The storyline had promise, as it has a million times before on this site; however the writer lacked the creativity in regard to choice of prose, to maintain my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lovely

Lost count of the number of times electricity was used in the story

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Ohhh DAMN

Hot ~ sooo HOT! Well written, exciting, erotic story!! Thank you :)

GettingN2itGettingN2italmost 5 years ago
Omg!

I tried to give your story a 5 but it would only allow a 1. Sorry about that. Love,love,love this story! Please have it continue, I have read it over and over. I really enjoy all of your stories, definitely one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I didn't go beyond the first Page because you failed to use the proper tense of a word you had already used.

You can't make obvious mistakes like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous