Schoolgirl Uniform; Danielle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna watch you be a naughty slut," he whispered. "After you suck me off you're gonna entertain my friends."

Instantly a new series of confused questions flooded her mind.

What did he mean by 'entertain?' Was he not going to reciprocate her act of fellatio like he usual did? If not, why? There had been a couple of times when he'd brought her to a heightened state of arousal only to make her wait before giving her relief. Did he mean to do that tonight? And if so, why make her 'entertain' his friends in the meantime?

And again, what did he mean by 'entertain?'

Her immediate ideas of what he meant created even more confusing thoughts. Thoughts about being with his friends . . . intimately. The idea of that . . . of being with Mr. Stone . . . Mr. Craig . . . Mr. Kole . . .

Her fires roared as hot air blasted across them. Whimpering she bit at her lip. Her hand jerked at his cock with new vigor. Her foot pushed down into the floor to lift her crotch against him harder.

"Yea, that's what I thought," he grinned before leaning down for another kiss.

This time her tongue drove up past his lips. Her hand on the back of his head pulled him to her, mashing their lips together.

Through the next moments' kisses she humped and rubbed herself against his thigh, her skirt riding higher, exposing the dark spot where her juices were soaking into her panties. As her fires grew hotter and hotter her jerking action on his cock grew more eager. Her back arched higher, shoving her tit into the hand that was manipulating the pliant mound.

Breaking their kiss he pulled back. Standing up he guided her up off the couch and to her knees before him. Refusing to release her hold on his cock she hastily helped him drop his pants down around his ankles. Filling his hands with her hair he used that grip to lead her to him as he sat back down on the couch. He then held her hair up out of the way while also pushing her head down to his lap.

Danielle didn't need any guidance though.

She readily crawled forward on her knees while retaining her grip on his rigid member. Kneeling between his legs she rested her other hand on his thigh. Looking up at him through the tops of her eyes she leaned in to swirl her tongue over and around his cockhead a few times. Then she placed her closed lips against the peak, giving it a sweet little kiss before allowing the cockhead to gradually part her lips as she pushed her mouth onto him.

"Oh yes," he sighed.

Keeping her fingers wrapped tightly around the base she worked her mouth onto him. Locking her lips snugly around his shaft she slid them down over the first part. Then she pulled back until her lips caught on the bottom ledge of his cockhead. She pushed down again, taking a little more of him before pulling back once more. She did this again and again, all while her soft eyes looked up into his. Soon this led to her lips being pressed against her fingers and part of his shaft stuffing her throat. Closing her eyes she held herself like this for a moment, her throat muscles clenching.

"Oh God yes. That's a good little slut," he moaned.

Pulling back she stopped with only his cockhead in her mouth's moist embrace. She held it there for a moment, suckling and rolling her tongue over the tip.

"Oh yes."

She slid her lips back down his shaft. This time when the head bumped the entrance to her throat she pulled back. And when her lips reached the bottom of his cockhead she pushed forward again without pause. Keeping her lips locked securely around his shaft she pumped them back and forth several times; taking inches of him into her mouth with each forward dive. All the while her fingers stayed locked tightly around the base, tugging and squeezing. The sensation of his rigid cock sliding along her lips stoked her fires more and more, making them burn within her loins. Her body sizzled with their heat and she mewed around his shaft.

"That's it, Baby. You're such a good slut. Such a good slut." He groaned above her, his hands tensing in her hair. "And tonight you're gonna be so damn naughty."

Mewing hungrily she pulled at his cock . . . pumped her lips along his taunt pole. She slid her lips up and down . . . back and forth on him . . . on his shaft. Her tongue swirled over his flesh.

"Yes you are. You're gonna be a naughty little slut for us."

His words reminded her of her thoughts from just moments earlier . . . thoughts about his friends and the things they might be planning to do with her . . . to her . . .

Her fires roared inside her, their dancing flames searing her loins with desire and making her body ache. That ache filled her breasts and she leaned forward to press them against the couch, the action of her pumping mouth making her swollen nipples rub against the cushion.

"Oh yes, Sweetie. You're gonna love having their cocks in you."

His words continued to stir her desire as they filled her mind with thoughts and images she doubted she'd have ever conjured on her own. Thoughts of the men taking turns with her body. Images of their rigid cocks surrounding her as she jerked and sucked on them all at once.

Her dancing fires made her suck harder on his cock . . . made her hand tug at it with heightened urgency. She leaned firmly into the couch, mashing her breasts against it.

But why? Why was Mr. Grant doing it? Why would he want her to?

These questions conflicted with the emotions driving her actions. That conflict caused her to hesitate in those actions, her lips skidding along his cock as her pumping mouth faltered.

That was when Mr. Grant took control.

Until now his tense grasp in her hair had only been enough to keep the tresses up out of the way, helping her avoid them while allowing him to watch her fuck his cock with her mouth. But as her actions faltered his grip tightened and he began pushing and pulling her mouth along his shaft. He shoved her head down, smashing her lips against the fingers wrapped around the base. Pulling her back up when her lips touched his cockhead he immediately shoved her back down. Again and again he did this, using her mouth to fuck his cock.

"Mmm!" She whimpered.

"Yes. You dirty little slut," he growled, his voice thick with lust. "Oh god yes, you naughty little girl."

Kneeling there, her mouth being used for his pleasure, she struggled with the thoughts and questions filling her mind . . . ones she had no answers for.

Wasn't it wrong for him to let his friends be with her? To want them to be?

They were so good looking . . . especially Mr. Kole.

Why did she like the idea? Why did it arouse her?

What exactly would she be expected to do . . . to allow?

Would she even have any say in their actions . . . in their treatment of her?

Shouldn't she do something to stop it? Could she stop it?

Would they have her one at a time . . . or would she be with all three at once?

What would it be like to have two cocks at once? Three?

How big were they? Could she even handle them . . . in certain places?

"You're gonna enjoy it. Being their little slut. Letting them put their cocks in you. Fucking you."

His words only served to enhance her questions rather than answering them.

Seconds later she realized she needed to push those questions aside for the moment. Within her grasp his cock was growing more rigid. Before her his hips began jerking upon the couch, his body trying to fuck her mouth in unison with his shoving and pulling of it along his shaft. Danielle recognized the signs of his approaching climax. Turning her attention to him and his she tried to concentrate.

But his building excitement caused him to utter more words and phrases . . . ones that did kind of answer her question. And definitely made it difficult for her to concentrate.

"They're gonna use you. Fuck you. Use you, one after another. Cock after cock fucking you."

Images filled her mind. Mental imaginings of these things. Things the men would be doing with her . . . the things they would be doing TO her. Within her loins her fires raged as she thought about having a succession of cocks filling her sex.

"Oh yes, you little slut. You're gonna have one cock in that sweet little pussy of yours and another in your filthy mouth."

Danielle's entire body trembled as she imagined these things . . . those men . . . their cocks.

Mr. Grant continued to fuck her mouth both through his powerful hold in her hair and his jerking hips before her.

"Yes, they are. They're gonna fuck you like a dirty slut. A naughty girl. Make you. Make you their whore. Oh yes. Dirty girl." Mixed with guttural grunts, his phrases were growing disjointed as his climax neared.

The electricity shooting along her nerves made her cram her tits hard against the couch, the cushion roughly rubbing her swollen, sensitive nipples.

"Oh yes they are. You are. You're gonna be a good little slut. A naughty girl. For them. Your pussy being used. Your mouth. Oh fuck yes."

Mewing hungrily, sucking and jerking on him eagerly, she let him use her mouth. His vigorous momentum rocked her body against the couch, smashing her tits even harder into it and rubbing at her nipples more.

"God yes. Suck it, Sweetie. Suck my fucking cock."

His entire body tensed up, muscles clenching with his hips lurching spastically upward. His hands in her hair locked down to hold her head firmly in place with a couple inches of his cock in her mouth.

Danielle yanked on him feverishly.

"Oh god yes," he moaned.

Within her mouth his cock twitched . . . jumped. The first shot of his semen sprayed her throat. She readily swallowed it. And the next. And the next. She knelt there with her tits smashed against the couch, her schoolgirl uniform in disarray, his cock unleashing his seed in her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes," he sighed when he finished, his body starting to relax.

She didn't pull away. Instead she kept him in her mouth, suckling and rolling her tongue over him, her hand milking his last from him.

Before her, his body responded to her actions; his muscles flexing . . . trembling.

As his cock began to soften Danielle pulled her mouth off him. Retaining her hold on it she licked it a couple times before resting her head on his thigh.

"Ok, Sweetie. Time to get cleaned up for our friends," he whispered from above.

To Be Continued...

12