All Comments on 'Science at St Mary's'

by Jim Ruby

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOw!

I have been reading stories on Literotica for 2 years now. This is by far, the best one . I swear to you , my panties are so wet right now and I have to go pull off my bloomers--lol and have a touch! uuum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
*HOT* does not do justice to this story.....!!!

This is one of the best erotic stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading! The writing is magnificent--and the plot/subject is HOT! I would say more, but I haven't been THIS turned on by an erotic story in awhile, and I've got to go take care of some very personal business RIGHT NOW......Please write MORE-SOON!

jelecojelecoover 18 years ago
The Best

I've been reading stories here for more than 4 years. This is one of the best yet. Please continue with this story and provide us with many more.

Literotica should advertise this author.

DopeydoraDopeydoraover 18 years ago
Hot

Wow that was so hot and I got so turned on and my pussy so wet that I had to play with myself tilI I came ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ridiculously hot...

please write more. this is one of the best stories i've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fascinating . . . My Isn't It Warm In Here . . .

This is an excellent story, with a disturbing and very plausible plotline, reader-friendly and clean prose, believeable characters . . . and oh by the way, my screen is sweating.

Please post again. This is the best story I've found on this site so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ditto

Oh god, I haven't been so turned on in so long. Please, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!

Very often I get far into a historical sex fiction and am completely turned off by some anachronism or blatant disregard of history. This story is HOT! It has some great elements, exhibitionism/voyeurism, doctors, d/s... I'm in love! I really appreciate a story from which the author has done good research, and I love your info at the end to educate those who didn't know this history.

I loved the rubber 'sheaths' (not getting pregnant is a turn on!). I'm gonna do more research into rubber/latex and it's history; you've inspired me!

...Here's a constructive criticism, though. As far as I know, bloomers of this era had no seam from the navel to the back, so a woman could use the restroom. It was almost impossible to manage multiple petticoats or a hoop skirt *and* undo bloomers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Steamy

This story was well written, extremely plausible, and almost realistic. In short, it is on of the very few excellent pieces of erotic fiction out there. Clean it up a a little, write a few more or a continuation or a prequel and/or sequel to the events related, and you have an extremely sexy erotic novel. Trust me when I tell you it would be better than anything out there I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Real-ly Hot

Wish I was there and some doctors cured me too :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent work!

This is a fantastic story, one of the best I've read on this site. When are you going to write another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic writing

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Historically accurate..

yes, as i was reading it, i recognised the historical basis. Even the hysteria, and the fainting the women of late 17th century went through is accounted for. And i'm sure doctor's took advantage of their credentials as mentioned. Truly well done!

magbeammagbeamover 16 years ago
Great work

Awesome. You need to write more! What were the girls' treatments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cool!

Cool! I know they had Fucking Machines in the 1800's for females with a 'disposition'! DIY-ing it is even better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

What a story! Really well-written, with actual proper characters and very sexy as well. This really stands out among the stories on this site - it's sordid, sexy and yet oddly sensitive all at the same time. I'm super-keen to read anything else you've written - are you posting on any other sites?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot!

Wow, it's a hot story!! I love the historical basis behind it, even if it is perhaps a bit of a stretch with the details about the clitoris, etc.

BeautifulLiarBeautifulLiaralmost 16 years ago
Nice Work

It's awfully hard to find an erotic story that is well written, or even literate at all. I must say, it was quite an original story which is refreshing. I wasn't entirely sure at first, but the more I read the better it got. Kudos to you and I would certainly love if you wrote another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved it! Please write another one!

XodanXodanover 14 years ago
Great story

Great plot and story telling. Keep on writting. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Most erotic story so far...

It's rare to read a story that is not only well written, but tightly plotted, neither full of boring filler scene setting nor repetitive in its sexual descriptions. This is original, non-violent, imaginative and full of character - truly erotic.

Please write a lot more of the same !!

soft_circlesoft_circleover 14 years ago
well done

A very erotic and very well executed story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A perfect story

Intelligently told. I came before the second doctor did.

nightwatcherinenightwatcherinealmost 14 years ago
Excellent

in all facets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An amazing story!

You have quite a gift. This story is by far my favorite Literotica read to date! I thoroughly enjoyed this tale, I really appreciated the historical accuracy throughout, and was granted quite a chuckle when I found myself comparing the morality of these times to today's loose standards. I also love that this isn't the typical "horny schoolteacher" story, those can get quite droll, always the same old thing. Way to spice it up. Overall an amazing read, excellent spelling and grammar (which can sometimes be rare on Internet forums), fast-paced, and all in all well worth the time spent reading it. Thank you very much for this story, friend, and please do continue writing more masterpieces.

kaiyandomkaiyandomalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice

A perfect bedtime story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sc at stmarys

great story, and of course too short, what about rest of young ladies, plenty of non cons fcking to go.

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalover 11 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Loved the topic, loved the characters, loved the action... I've looked for stories on the subject of female hysteria and genital manipulation and generally come up short. This little gem seems to have been hiding. So glad I found out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

Really good story with believable plot and content. I have read it several times as it is an all time favorite. Wish there was a part 2!

ArtWilde78ArtWilde78over 9 years ago
Lady Jane at her best

Lovely story, very erotic and well written. Hope to get to read more of Jane!

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22about 8 years ago
Great little glimpse into history!!

Great pace and excellent conclusion... love to see Chapter 2 with Miss Larchburn and Chapter 3 with Miss Haynes..... perhaps with a few updates on Jane's "therapy"??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent story

please, more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is seriously so hot. I squirted! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BRILLIANT!

One of the best ever!!!!!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 4 years ago
Changing a few words would make this a prize-winner

If the language was altered to use the euphemisms of the period in which it is set so it seemed more a newly discovered piece of Victorian erotica, it would be just about perfect.

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

Perfect Victorian type non consensual story that has no violence but total predicament due to the era.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best erotic stories that I've seen, to include several published books of such. You are talented and I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very very good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Good premise.

But sex is much too speedy.

And, although she admitted to having had intercourse with her then fiance -- five years ago -- there's no indication of how often that was. How many times? Over what period of time? What, if anything had she and her then fiance done to/with each other? Handjobs? Blowjobs? Pussy eating? Titty fucking? Did she like doing all that?

When she gets ass-fucked there's not even a twinge of objection from her. Why?

Too mechanical.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous