Science at St Mary's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim Ruby
Jim Ruby
54 Followers

"Do you realise that almost ninety percent of the women in the civilised classes suffer from ailments induced by masturbation, John?"

O'Reilley started in surprise, "Surely not."

"Unhappily so. Apparently their husbands have not the slightest idea of how to release their sexual tension, and the poor women spend thousands of pounds on ineffectual cures. All that I do is to use the methods intended by nature, and they work."

O'Reilley frowned, feeling vaguely guilty at his own wife's hypochondria but determined not to show it. "I'm sorry, Wilbert-Brown, it remains totally immoral."

Wilbert-Brown shrugged and sipped at his whisky. "Medicine is a science, my friend, not a dogma. An efficient cure remains an efficient cure whatever the pulpit thumpers have to say about it."

"Perhaps. But morality still guides the hand of the judge."

"John, please, think for a moment. Yes, there have been awkward moments, but in front of a court of law, whose voice counts? The respected doctor's or the hysterical woman's? In ten years of practice with these methods, I have had two complaints and neither even reached the courts. On the contrary, my reputation has grown considerably in both Edinburgh and London, as you know."

O'Reilley swilled his whisky, at a loss for an answer. Wilbert-Brown leaned forward and patted his knee.

"Buck up, John. I understand your reticence, but snap out of it. There's work to be done." The old doctor got up heavily and took a box from his briefcase. "This is what I wanted to show you, the best sheathes in Christendom. I have them imported specially from France. Nothing like those terrible things made of gut that the soldiers use on campaign abroad. One hundred percent certified for medical use, guaranteed to avoid all transmission of venereal disease or pregnancy. I couldn't practice medicine without them."

John O'Reilley stared at the neat row of black rubber sheaths in the box in front of him and felt a simultaneous surge in his penis and a twinge of conscience for his wife.

"They're all the same size but should adjust unless you're exceptionally large." said Wilbert-Brown, his eyes twinkling. "Just take one."

O'Reilley carefully took the closest to him, surprised at it's lightness and transparency. Then he looked up and was appalled to see that Wilbert-Brown had opened his flies to expose his own stubby penis, his pubic hair as white and bristly as his whiskers, and was rolling the object professionally down the shaft.

"You should see your face, John. You look as prudish as a sixteen-year-old virgin!" The old doctor grinned. "Get on with it!"

"In a minute, if you don't mind." John replied, reddening.

"Suit yourself." Wilbert-Brown shrugged, and moved off, his black phallus bobbing absurdly under his portly belly.

"So, how's our pretty patient getting on?" the doctor cheerfully asked Quinten.

"Not too badly, Sir," the boy smiled.

"So I see." Wilbert-Brown chuckled. Jane body glistened with oil and sweat, her thighs wide and her hips straining as Quinten worked two fingers in her vagina, his free hand gently massaging her clit. She gripped his cock tightly, just under the purple head.

"Excellent. Shift her down, would you?"

Jane groaned as Quinten withdrew his fingers and scooped her up. She'd let herself drift off into her old fantasy of Viking raiders and for the first time she actually saw their cocks in her mind, great knobbly spikes thrusting at her. Under her imaginative fingertips, Quinten's penis seemed twice its real size, a long, curved ramrod with a curious silky head that would soon drive inside her.

She half opened her eyes as he put her down, her hips on the edge of the table, and caught sight of Wilbert Brown with his broad handlebar moustache and immense belly carefully adjusting his penis between her thighs. She closed her eyes again, instantly replacing the vision by her blonde warrior in furs. A thick shaft pushed hard against her.

Wilbert-Brown held Jane's legs high, easing his cock deep inside the velvet grip of her cunt. "An excellent job" he thought to himself, "roundly executed." It was always a delicate business getting a woman to agree, especially a young, morally upright girl like Miss Clayton. It was also extremely rare to get this far on a first session, but after intimately inspecting the breasts and pussies of 23 senior girls under the disapproving gaze of Nurse Wilson, he had sorely needed relief. Miss Clayton had proved a perfect subject, and with a bit of luck would continue to do so throughout his stay in this godforsaken backwater of the Scottish highlands. He picked up the speed of his thrusts, savouring the tight, wet warmth around his cock.

Jane moaned softly as the doctor fucked her, her hand searching blindly to grip Quinten's shaft again. She missed his touch on her clit and tried to push his hand back under Wilbert-Brown's belly, but the boy freed himself with a simple twist of his wrist and reached up to brush his fingertips on her mouth. He played with her for a moment, watching her pretty lips purse under his touch, then pushed forward, sliding a finger into her mouth. Jane tasted the strange salty flavour of her sex and rocked her head to get free of him, but the boy insisted, his finger pumping slowly in rhythm with the fat cock in her cunt. She sucked tentatively and the fire in her belly suddenly built in intensity.

When O'Reilley approached, the black sheath painfully constricting his considerable penis, he had never seen anything so explicitly obscene in his life. Jane's exquisite head was tipped back in an unruly mass of black curls, her red mouth closed hungrily around Quinten's finger, her thighs split wide by Wilbert-Brown thrusting vigorously inside her and her hand opening and clenching repeatedly around the boy's cock. She moaned and writhed like an animal and O'Reilley felt a sudden surge of confident power. For all her moral pretensions, the woman was a harlot. He'd been stupid to be so reserved about fucking her. He could do what he liked.

He tapped Wilbert-Brown on the shoulder. "May I?"

The old doctor looked at him sharply, amazed at O'Reilley's presumption.

"Of course not! Get a hold of yourself, doctor."

John stepped back, deeply embarrassed. Wilbert-Brown shrugged off his irritation and concentrated back on his work.

As far as he could tell, Jane was not that far from an orgasm. He reached under his belly, searching for the fat lips of her vulva, and was gratified to see her body tense and her stifled moans pick up as he rubbed firmly around her clitoris. On cue, Quinten pinched one of her nipples hard and stuffed a second finger into Jane's mouth. Wilbert-Brown thrust quickly, evenly, watching her back arch higher and higher until she let out a long, thin wail and suddenly collapsed.

Her vagina contracted in spasms around his shaft and he calmly moved in and out until she had relaxed again, then picked up his pace until his own cock began to pulse inside her.

The good doctor finally withdrew and turned to O'Reilley. "All yours now, John." He glanced at O'Reilley's prick, the sheath hardly three quarters of the way down the shaft. "Go gently."

O'Reilley bent his knees to aim at Jane's soaking pussy but he was much too tall. Quinten obligingly made the young teacher turn over, helping her to get up onto her knees and arch her broad white buttocks. For a moment O'Reilley hesitated. In his education, only whores and savages could be fucked from behind, but when he thought about it, that suited her well. The little harlot would get exactly what she deserved.

He stepped up and adjusted her arse, spreading her thighs and running a finger down her slit to free the stray curl of pubic hair. Then he guided the head of his cock to her vagina and pushed forward, watching the skin stretch as he forced inside her.

Jane gasped and opened her eyes wide. He was considerably bigger than Wilbert-Brown, or Damian, her fiancé, all those years ago. This really was a Viking raider, and it hurt. She held her breath and gritted her teeth as he pushed deeper. It was bearable as long as he advanced progressively, easing out a little from time to time, but when he got impatient and began to shove forward unrelentingly, she cried out in real pain.

Wilbert-Brown was instantly by her side. "Gently, John" he said to O'Reilley, "She is almost a virgin. Please, try this." He handed Quinten's bottle of oil across to his colleague and O'Reilley took it grudgingly, annoyed with the interference. Still, he obediently withdrew his cock and smeared it with oil before returning to the dark, dilated hole between Jane's legs.

He thrust back in much more easily and gripped the young teacher's hips for a long, slow, regular fuck. Jane let it happen, hugging her elbows in tight, her cheek pressed against the mattress and her arse arched like a cat in heat to open as wide as she could. The pain eased after a minute or so into a steady, dull ache that she found was not entirely unpleasant. The impression of being split in two had it's own strange pleasure and the piston forcing itself in and out of her belly chaffed and irritated a dark erotic thrill beyond the pain.

O'Reilley looked down contemptuously at the prostrated woman and thrust his hips vigorously. The pale star of her anus was clearly visible between her spread buttocks and the whorled lips of her cunt clung lightly to his glistening shaft each time he pulled back. He gripped her arse in both hands, letting the tip of his thumb touch her crinkled star and felt the familiar itch at the base of his cock when he was about to come. O'Reilley slipped his thumb forward until it was resting in the exact centre then pushed down. Jane's sphincter opened easily, the double ring of muscles clamping around him.

Suddenly O'Reilley remembered that he was not alone and looked up guiltily. Wilbert-Brown was on the other side of the room, rinsing his cock, but Quinten had clearly seen what had happened. Their eyes met, but there was not a trace of expression on the boy's pale face. John suddenly felt deeply irritated by him. He glanced down at the thin, curved erection that still jutted out of Quinten's flies and ostentatiously forced his own thick cock into Jane with a faint, mocking smile. She drew in her breath sharply and cried out, but Quinten remained unimpressed.

O'Reilley began to thrust angrily, piqued by the boy's nonchalance, and Jane wailed in earnest. A few seconds later, the doctor's prick throbbed and suddenly released a great jet of sperm. It went on and on, filling the sheath like an obscene, milky balloon. He withdrew, vaguely disgusted with himself, and headed for the basin and jug of water in the far corner of the room.

Jane collapsed onto the mattress. Her vagina burned and she groaned when Quinten made her roll over onto her back.

"Please be gentle." she whispered.

The boy smiled with genuine warmth. "It'll be fine, Miss, don't you worry."

He carefully fitted a sheath and covered it with oil, then gently pushed her legs apart. "The great, clumsy fool," he muttered to himself, noting how she flinched when he touched her swollen pussy. The absolute rule in his work with Wilbert-Brown, one which the doctor insisted on, was that the patient's pleasure came first. "If they enjoy it, they'll be back for more and the treatment will work." Wilbert-Brown repeated frequently, "And if not, we could all be in serious trouble."

Quinten had learned a lot about female pleasure while assisting the doctor and found he had a gift for it. He guessed that Jane was still fairly aroused and her earlier climax could probably be coaxed back into life. He had also noticed a tiny, sensual reaction to O'Reilley thumb, a slight movement of her lips and flutter of her eyelids which intrigued him.

Jane felt a drop of oil fall on her pussy and trickle down the cleft of her buttocks, then Quinten's clever fingers smoothing it onto her skin. As they circled slowly down to her anus, a dark thrill of pleasure quickly built up inside her. She knew that sodomy was a criminal offence, but she was long past caring and the invasion of O'Reilley's thumb had been the most erotic thing the man had done to her. She eased her hips forward and let her mind drift back to her fantasy of a wattle hut on the Scottish coast, a Viking long boat in the bay, her uncle dead and a warrior with horns on his helmet lifting her skirt.

Quinten's penis nuzzled against the puckered pink star and pushed firmly. It parted much more easily than he had expected. His cock travelled forward, the tight band of muscles running slowly down the length of his shaft.

On the other side of the room, O'Reilley soaped his flaccid cock feeling distinctly put out. He glanced back at Quinten and Jane on the consulting table with a twinge of jealousy. The woman's moans were rising to a crescendo with much more evident pleasure than she ever had with him. He looked again and it seemed to him that Jane's legs were raised unnaturally high, her arse half lifted off the mattress.

"Shouldn't ..." he began, but Wilbert-Brown cut him off.

"Don't worry, John, no one can hear." He steered his colleague to the drinks cabinet. "How about another whisky?"

Quinten was now moving in and out of Jane's arse as smoothly as if he had been in her pussy. He looked admiringly at her pretty face tilted back in a mass of sweat-soaked ringlets, her small teeth repeatedly biting her lower lip as she panted with short, sharp little cries, her magnificent heaving breasts and belly glazed with a sheen of oil.

Wilbert-Brown, he thought, not for the first time, is a genius. The magic of fucking a respectable woman on the consulting table never failed to surprise him, although it happened several times a week in the doctor's flourishing Edinburgh practice. They were rarely as pretty as Jane and chances for anal sex were even rarer, Wilbert-Brown was particularly prudent on the question. But for Quinten, there was a particularly sharp pleasure when his cock eased into the arse of a lady who normally wouldn't even look at him, and as he seemed to have a sixth sense for the ones who would like it, he had never got into trouble.

For a moment he raised Jane's thighs to catch a quick, intoxicating glimpse of her pale skin stretched around his shaft, then he reached down to caress her clitoris, savouring the tight grip at the base of his penis while his balls slapped against her buttocks.

Jane was lost in a confused mass of fantasy and memory. Damian in her bedroom insisting while her parents' muffled voices came up from the lower floor; an Arab tying her naked to the wall of a prison and running the handle of his whip down the cleft of her arse; her uncle Tom teaching her to ride a pony. She reached down to stretch the skin of her vulva as Quinten caressed her and felt a massive orgasm building in her belly. Her sphincter tightened hard around Quinten, his fingers danced on her clit, and she suddenly peaked, the orgasm boiling over and seizing her entire body from the roots of her hair to the curled tips of her toes. She was still contracting repeatedly when she felt Quinten's cock begin to spurt inside her.

Wilbert-Brown walked across to the consulting table, pulling on a thick cigar and warming his brandy in the palm of his hand. Jane was slowly catching her breath, her exhausted body spread-eagled on the mattress, nipples still tight, the red, swollen lips of her cunt jutting crudely from the matted curls of her pussy. The doctor noticed a slight, circular swelling around her anus. He would have to speak to Quinten. This was much too dangerous. But he had to admit, the boy was damnably efficient!

He gently shook Jane's shoulder, and she opened her eyes.

"It's almost half-past four, Miss Clayton. I think you should get dressed." He smiled at her kindly. He was always pleased when his techniques worked and Jane was truly a magnificent subject.

"Half past four? I should have been in class half an hour ago ..." Jane was suddenly on her feet collecting her things.

"Don't worry, I believe classes have been cancelled this afternoon. In any case, no one came to find you."

"I should hope not!" she replied, her eyes wide. Wilbert-Brown laughed.

Quinten helped her back into her various petticoats, proving quite as efficient as a housemaid, and there was an easy physical complicity between them that Jane would never have dreamed of only a couple of hours earlier. Her sense of shame had evaporated. All she felt was curiously light-hearted and ravenously hungry.

Wilbert-Brown strolled towards them.

"We'll be staying here for the next ten days, Miss Clayton. I think it would be advisable to have a session of treatment once a day for that time."

"Every day!" murmured Jane, hurrying to button up her dress. "Isn't that a bit much for my nervous system?" Wilbert-Brown laughed.

She finished combing her hair into approximate shape and reached for her bonnet. "I don't know. We will speak tomorrow." And she rushed out, tying up the ribbons as she went.

"A remarkable young lady!" sighed Wilbert-Brown as he sat down opposite Dr O'Reilley.

"And a remarkable afternoon!" the younger doctor replied. "My complements on your technique!"

"I'm not sure how to take that comment," replied Wilbert-Brown with a raised eyebrow.

"Come, come, Wilbert-Brown. Did you really spot that Jane masturbates before she told you?"

The older doctor chuckled. "Not exactly. Her clitoris at any rate is perfectly normal. But she made such a fuss, I made what turned out to be a lucky guess. And we now have an interesting patient!"

O'Reilley stood up. "Perhaps I should be going too."

"Oh? Won't you wait? We are expecting Miss Larchburn in a few minutes. And I believe Miss Haynes will be coming at six."

The idea of inspecting the naked body of blonde Miss Larchburn, the music teacher, set John's penis stirring again. And Cynthia Haynes had a truly magnificent bosom.

He sat down again and reached for the whisky.

______________

Author's note : There is in fact a historical basis to all this. Nineteenth century medicine was convinced of the evils of masturbation. At the same time, it was perfectly acceptable for many doctors to masturbate their female patients as a cure for nervous tension (the vibrator was invented for precisely this purpose, but a little later than the period in which this story is set!). Penetration, however, of any sort, even digital, was a hotly debated moral/medical issue. Sex at the time was vaginal, the clitoris an anecdote.

Did any Victorian doctor go as far as Wilbert-Brown? It's not unlikely. The appliance of science is a considerable source of power ...

Jim Ruby
Jim Ruby
54 Followers