All Comments on 'Scot's Conquest at the Gym'

by goodnnnight

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

I like you way you interspersed the historical commentary with the current action. Very well done!

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Julie???

Hang on a minute, I think I know this girl. She's married to a Scottish pal of mine. Trouble is, he can't keep her satisfied, and I understand that's a common problem up there. Not too bad a story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Think you will find its the English who have fucked the Scots for centuries now.....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Really? Who was the one that was seduced?

Did she not get just what she wanted every time they met, perhaps she seduced the energetic good looking man, instead of him seducing her. Those sweet English little tarts can be very covert when they need to be.

He can have all of the fantasies he wants, but it was plain to see, she had him wrapped around her finger.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Scottish accountant

Did she notice you taking notes and statistics during your meetings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Invention

"England-shire?" Are you inventing new countries or did you just omit a County?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well written tale.

Anything you take from gutless yella belly Brits is a bonus, especially by Scottish man. (there is no such thing as a man in britain)

TomThumTomThumover 3 years ago
Give credit

This is the same story as Stranger at the Gym written by romantichica, just retold from the male point of view. It's a good story, but you should give credit when you reuse someone else's idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous