Scot's Conquest at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped open-mouthed as I began squeezing harder, feeling her nipple stiffen as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Her tits were even better to feel that to look at. Instead of pushing me away her right hand rested my left forearm as I tipped her backwards slightly. Our tongues pushed into each other's mouths and I stopped groping to quickly undo the blouse buttons.

"Stand up sweetheart" I whispered, and although she did she also spluttered "J-john, w-we cant do this, I'm m-married."

I knew this had to be a token statement, convinced she wanted to have sex all along, knowing she was going to have sex whether she changed her mind or not, as there was no way I was going to stop now.

"No one is going to know darling" I said, as I basically ignored her and pushed the blouse off her shoulders and arms causing it to drop to the floor.

Thoughts of the Scots raping and pillaging the English in years gone by came into my head and I tried to think of how I might have felt if I was in the shoes of an ancestor.

So here I was, a Scots warrior, after yet another victorious battle over the cowardly English, actually getting to rape a pretty wife for once instead of the old fat English slag's that were usually left for us low ranks.

Here I am, finding, isolating, and stripping the pretty wife of an English bastard and the mother of his bastard children.

I pulled her towards me, kissing her hard as my hands roamed her back and unclipped her bra before pulling it off her. The English bitch closed her eyes and moaned as I began to suck her nipples. The nipples that had been sucked by English babies and an English husband were now sticking out as they enjoyed being sucked by a conquering Scotsman.

Her hands were on my shoulders, as I undid the button and pulled down the zip on her skirt allowing it to drop to the floor. She stood there in her knickers, the backs of her legs against the bed blocking any escape as I pulled my clothes off while I licked and sucked her nipples tits and stomach.

I lifted her up and threw her onto the centre of the bed, watching her breasts shake until she came to rest, then kissing her knees and thighs as I pulled the rest of my clothes off. Reflecting on how it must have felt for my ancestor clans taking a township and raping the womenfolk all around, the younger ones hoping to get the better looking women like the one I have got now, looking up at the ceiling knowing what is going to happen to them just like Julie does now. Except in this case I think Julie actually wanted this to happen.

Rather than roughly rip her knickers off like my ancestor would have done, I pulled them downwards and off, seeing the beautiful married pussy before me. She really was a desirable woman.

I pushed her legs apart and tasted the soft damp pussy lips, feeling the sexy English bitch arch her back and hearing her moan as I pushed my tongue inside her. Reaching up for her tits as I licked her clitoris, holding her tighter as she began to writhe under me, making me think of my ancestors, holding a woman down as they took their prize, feasting on her naked body before fucking her.

I wanted to do the same, except this English whore was enjoying it. Enjoying being taken by a Scot as her English husband had left her unprotected.

Julie became louder, not screaming for mercy but screaming in orgasm, becoming wetter as her body thrashed violently, pinned down by her Scots master.

I kissed her stomach and tits as she tried to regain control of her breathing.

"How was that darling?" I asked as I used my knees to part her legs a little wider as I moved up on her.

Julie smiled, still unable to speak as my hand moved between us. The feeling of my cock going in to her warm wet pussy must have been the same for my ancestor, the English woman feeling her conqueror's cock penetrate her, feeling his strong hairy legs between hers, keeping her legs apart, while she tried not to accept that she was enjoying the feel of a Scottish cock inside her more than she ever enjoyed sex with her puny English husband.

I began to fuck her, feeling her tits and body, left and right sides in turn, wanting to feel every inch of her naked body, every inch of this English bastards wife, having exactly what he has had, having his wife.

To feel her naked tits after weeks of admiring them through her t-shirt and swimsuit was absolutely fantastic.

"How's that darling" I gasped, not wanting to appear distant from what was actually taking place.

"Good" Julie gasped back.

So there you go, its true, English wives do enjoy being fucked by Scots.

"Open your legs wider so I can get right into you darling" I asked, wanting to see how obedient the little slut would be to my desires.

As expected, she did as I asked, my ancestor probably deciding by now he would take this woman as his captive wife, making her his sex slave as punishment for being English until such time that she bore his children.

I began to fuck her harder, and she was clearly enjoying it as her hands gripped the back of my neck, which allowed me to momentarily extend myself up from her body yet still have her hands around me as I looked down at her, seeing her tits shaking as I banged into her, listening to her soft moans as she let me fuck her.

I looked at my cock going into her, wondering what her English bastard husband would think if he knew his pretty wee wife was enjoying the good hard fucking she was getting off a Scot while he was elsewhere.

In ancestor mode I would have tied him up and made him watch, letting him watch me strip her clothes off, smile at him as we saw his wife trying to disguise the enjoyment of her nipples being sucked but being betrayed by their hardness that indicated her sexual arousal, watching her moan with pleasure as she came on my tongue, watching her tits shaking as my cock rammed into her, and hearing her moan in pleasure as I continued fucking her.

"Oh this is good, is it good for you darling?" I asked as I continued ramming into her.

"Yes" she gasped, as her pelvis moved to meet my thrusts.

"I've thought about doing this to you since I first set eyes on you" I stated.

"I bet you've thought about doing it with me haven't you?"

I wanted to find out if that was her original plan.

"Haven't you? Come on be honest," I pressed.

"Yes" she finally gasped.

The anger I felt earlier came into me again. If only I had known for certain, I could have been shagging her for weeks now. I dropped down onto her, thrusting even harder, making her moan out even more.

"Put your legs round me," I ordered as I reached under her left leg, and like an obedient whore in a pillaged township she did what she had to do to save her husband and children.

Except in her case I knew she wasn't doing this to save anyone, she was doing it because the wee slut wanted it.

"Oh yes, we can do this more often now we've broken the ice cant we darling" I stated.

"Cant we?" I pressed, although her absence of an answer could have been something to do with me fucking her breathless at the time.

"Come on be honest, you love a good fucking don't you? and you're certainly a good fuck, but then I knew you would be."

"Come on be honest you want fucking again don't you?" I said as I got faster and harder still, I could hardly take anymore, I knew I was about to come.

"We're going do it regularly now aren't we, aren't we."

Julie was moaning "ohh, ohh" as my cock relentlessly pounded into her.

"Aren't we?" I repeated.

"Yes," Julie gasped at last. It was as though she had flicked a switch and my movement all but stopped as I shot my load into her. I reflected on what a fantastic fuck she was, and reflected on how my ancestor would be feeling, knowing he had vigorously fucked the wife of a vanquished and probably dead Englishman, knowing he could drag her off with him and fuck her whenever he wanted to, or leave her to have his baby to remind everyone of the day they were beaten by the Scots.

I liked Julie too much to want her husband to know I had fucked her, but in a previous life I would probably have made her say yes to a few things while he was tied up watching us, in return for his life afterwards.

Like, say yes when I ask if you like the feel of my Scottish cock inside you, say yes when I ask if my cock is bigger and more satisfying than your husbands, say yes when I ask if you like me fucking you hard, say yes when I ask if you would willingly let another conqueror fuck you to save your husbands life. And even, say yes when I ask if you will come with me after this and be my English fuck toy.

I digress.

I kissed her forehead, stroking her body, reflecting that after a good few years I had finally had sex again. And great sex too, with a married mum, a married English mum at that.

"What time must you go?" I asked, hoping we could do it again.

"I had better make a move now" she replied.

"Shall I walk you to your car" I offered.

"No, I don't want to risk us being seen" she replied.

We got up and began dressing. I admired her body yet again, the little but shapely legs, the sexy figure, the neatly trimmed pussy, the large shapely white tits with light pink nipples, the pretty face and modern hairstyle, the sexy eyes and nose and mouth.

"Shall we come straight here on Tuesday or do you want to go to the gym first?" I asked.

Julie looked shocked, and said she wanted to go to the gym. But didn't say she didn't want to come back here.

We kissed goodbye and Julie left.

That was the 11th week out of my initial 12-week assignment, and I had another 12 weeks to go.

I suspected Julie was avoiding me as her normal arrival time had long passed. I moved to the pool for a slow dejected swim, but after a few minutes was joined by Julie.

"Hi, I thought you weren't coming" I said quietly due to others being in the pool.

"Sorry, I got held up at home" she replied.

I didn't ask why, not wanting to know if maybe someone else was shagging her, but on reflection I don't think anyone was.

At least she had come and even bypassed her session on the treadmill and cycle.

We swam for a little while, not really knowing what to say. And although it was still earlier than our normal finish time of 11:30 she agreed when I said "there's quite a few in today, do you fancy finishing early and coming back to the room for a while."

We both knew why we were going back there, and I don't think either of us was disappointed.

Over the next 12 weeks we had 24 opportunities to meet, meeting on 12 occasions due to her "other arrangements" which were all understandable for a housewife and mum. On those 12 occasions we had sex on 9 of them, and never met outside the hotel.

On 2 occasions we had sex in the sauna before going back to my room to have sex again. Both those were brilliant, going into the sauna, eventually kissing and groping her, pulling her straps down and feeling her bare tits and then laying her down, easing her costume to the side and having sex. The second time there were actually people still in the pool, which made it even more dangerously exciting.

She wasn't able to come on my last week but on the last Tuesday we met she let me fuck her tits and then let me fuck her from behind a short while later.

And on the last Thursday we met she gave me what I could only describe as a festival of sex. My room was always serviced before 10 and on this occasion we met at 10 and went straight to my room, starting with the usual kissing and fondling and undressing, I assumed the tick fuck position astride her with her holding her tits around my cock and playing with her nipples, before bending her head forward to kiss the tip on it's forward move, before long my cock was in her mouth and although there had been a few times when she had given me a brief suck, I was now getting an extended suck while she held her tits. I was actually leaning over her fucking her mouth. She turned her head away as I was about to come, and despite my plea to continue she said she wouldn't swallow so I wanked over her face. She pushed a globule away from the side of her mouth and then licked her finger and then licked the tip of my cock clean.

We had sex a further 5 times in 4 positions. At one point she had a shower in preparation to leave but we ended up having sex again, starting in the bathroom before moving to the bed, before she had another shower and finally left just after 2pm.

We've exchanged phone numbers but agreed only to make contact if I am in a hotel near her or she is in Scotland and likely to have some time on her own.

If you are English and your wife is a brunette housewife and mum that goes to a fitness club at a hotel, please bring her to Scotland, there's a chance she wants a good fucking from a Scotsman.

12