All Comments on 'Scott's First'

by sparkle8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyable

This was a great, loving, gentle story! I have always wished I could have a “first” and would hope it would be as loving and gentle as this!! Bravo!

sparkle8sparkle8over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you for the kind words, Tubelover.

sparkle8sparkle8over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you for the kind words, Tubeluver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great part one! … And now we wait

… And now we wait for part two. I love the way you set this up. I think everyone of us would love to have a teaching partner who is nice and experienced and would go slowly but help us cross off the bucket list items!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was muh like my first time with a man. I can relate to how Scott felt. I remember thinking it was the absolutely best sex I had ever experienced.

sparkle8sparkle8over 4 years agoAuthor
Great Idea

Honestly, I hadn't thought of a sequel, but the story clearly calls for one. I will start work on it ASAP. Thanks for the suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, change the names and it almost read like mine, scotch and all. My first time (2017) was with an older guy I'd been talking to in a bar for months, him-50, me-25. A few beers and a couple of shots & I was staggered. He suggested going to his place, yep for another beer and shot. He put some Pornhub on, 1st straight stuff, followed by group sex. I'm pretty goddam sure I suggested giving him a blowjob, mentioning I'd never done it. Well, he got up, unzipped, I got on my knees, grabbed his shaft and I did it! I was sucking my first cock, with immense enthusiasm It was a rough, gagging experience, he tasted like beer, piss and cock, a couple times he forced pass my gag spot, I had tears in my eyes, fuck 5-10 minutes later he shot a load into my mouth, I swallowed what I could and kept sucking as he went limp. I went back many a late night to suck him off. Yes, I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice story, it popped up on "first time" search. I tried a gay bar twice, met and jerked off two guys, I wasn't sure/afraid to go further with them. Back at college six months later, I met this older, late 50's man in a sports bar and went back to his apartment for a whisky, two tall drinks and started by getting down on my knees to blow him and ended up with him balls deep in my ass. Ouch for that first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersparkle8@sparkle8
I love Literotica. I write, read, and wank. I'm sure that describes a whole lot of folks who spend time at this site.

SIMILAR Stories