Screwed by Wall Street Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clyde responded by hoisting me in his arms and saying, "Do not insult my new friend Erica, who has just arrived in New York!"

I pulled his head to my lips for a hot kiss. Gloria screeched, "My god, she is hitting on another man. Put that tramp down and fix some drinks."

My next stop was a tight clinch with Gloria and another hot kiss on the lips. "I'll attack anything in sight! You and Pat have released all my predatory instincts."

Clyde bent me over the counter, fingers working on my neck and shoulder muscles.

"Clyde, give up now. You and Caroline have to go to work for us."

The fingers probed deeper. "There needs to be something interesting to do."

Gloria laughed, "You will discover this one is bubbling over with ideas. Interesting and dangerous ideas. I suppose that is why she wants some serious muscle."

"Yes, serious muscle with brains." I turned around and kissed him again just as Caroline came in the door.

She walked over and lightly slapped my cheek, "You have to ask permission. There are no freebies for the boss. Isn't that right, lover?" She pressed back into his large encircling arms.

Names were getting to be a problem. Now that Caroline was here, Clyde became Rickard. Except if Tony or Roy called him Johnny.

Gloria handed me a glass of champagne and I whispered in her ear, "Names are out of control."

Her teeth chomped on my neck as my fingers snaked under the tee to massacre a firm brown boob.

"God almighty girl, to think less than a week ago, you were the world's most inhibited female."

I licked her ear and whispered, "I have you to thank for freeing me. I have an idea to try about names. I will bring it up at dinner."

Neither of us wanted to let the other go, but Pat arrived and dinner went into high gear. They pushed me away and said to pester the men. Tony stood there, laughing, and asking, "Will you pester me, honey?"

I rushed over and knocked him down, so I could sit on his chest and make threatening noises. "Fine head of security you are."

He tried to get up, but I did a full body drop, making sure my sex met his. He gurgled and the other men were having a fit.

"I won't get up until I get a kiss." That was the last straw and I quickly found myself over his knees, my bare bottom exposed. "Noooo," I howled.

He growled, "If you were an ordinary tramp, this would already be red." His swats were gentle to start, but quickly got hard and stinging. "Please, I promise to be good."

He pulled my shorts up and tossed me to Roy. "Get her under control, man."

He pressed me into his lap and whispered, "You could have any man you want, but somewhere along the line, you missed out on getting educated about guys and sex. You have a fan club in the room that thinks you should play the field for a while. Use us as your safety net if you get into trouble..."

I hugged him tight and nibbled on his ear, whispering back, "The old Joan would have fainted if you told her that. The new Joan can't believe three different tough guys are being so nice to her."

His voice went back to normal, "Woman, behave. Get out there in the kitchen and help." His swat on my rear was nice and hard.

Between the terrific food, and several beers, and a lot of tension release, it was hard to talk work and do recruiting at the same time.

Caroline and Rickard were on a love seat sofa. I wiggled myself between them, and took a hand of theirs in each of mine. I felt supremely silly squeezed next to a giant Polish guy and his beautiful, talented dancer girlfriend.

"I hope you don't think this is too crazy. There's lots of history about how we got to this evening, but right now, I would like to try to convince you to join the team you see here. Each person brings a lot to the table, and you would too. In my former life, I was CEO of a transportation company, but that is all behind us. Pat can fill you in on the gruesome details. The bottom line is that I was bought out and squeezed out. This bunch took me to the beach and beat all the self-pity out of me."

I let that hang out there for a minute or so, enjoying being tight with two nice warm bodies.

"So?" Lina poked me in the ribs, smiling.

"So, there is a bunch of money, I'm not sure how much, but tens of millions, that is going to be used to create a private foundation that works against poverty, oppression and things like that. But the idea is that we don't want to just join a parade of NGO's trying to make a better world. With the help of these others, I am recruiting people that are tough and know how to use force against force."

Clyde rumbled, "Man, oh man, I knew she was getting us in trouble."

I hopped up and watched Lina fall into his lap, eyes closed. "Can I keep dancing?"

"Yes. But what if you were asked to design a program to bring dance to kids who wouldn't ever have the experience otherwise?"

She stared at me for a minute and closed the eyes again. "What other surprises do you have for us?"

"Since I am asking for a lot of hard work, and some personal risks, the Foundation is going to establish individual trust accounts to backstop you in case things go south. Five million each to start."

"Hmm. I'm warming up. I don't like it when Rickard gets shot at. No open warfare?"

"No. Violence doesn't help anything and sends a bad signal. But we can be tough when we need to be, and we are prepared to defend our turf."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Pat and Gloria high fiving each other. I didn't notice Caroline lunging off the sofa and taking me at the knees until we were falling together to the carpet.

"You are too smart by half. No wonder our friends have signed up. There is no point in asking to sleep on your recruiting. Do you mean it about running a dance program for underserved kids?"

I took a firm grip on the blond locks and kissed indiscriminately all over her head and face.

Clyde growled and muttered, "What is all that girl stuff?"

"If she is going to work for me, I need to make sure she feels appreciated."

His big powerful arms had me totally under control and the low voice said, "When this breaks up, you are going home with us to discuss details."

Gloria and Pat pointed fingers at us, "She's being kidnapped! By the big, strong guy and the dancer!"

Chapter 7 - Joan is rewarded

The summer sun shone in on our three bodies before six. Lina and I were facing each other, unmoving, with eyes open. Clyde was behind, one arm protectively keeping her tight. I smiled, wondering if her rear was feeling a large, hard thing poking it. Mouthing "Stay there," I eased out, taking a teeshirt and briefs from the chair. In the kitchen, after a bathroom call, I found coffee makings and went to work. There were noises from the bedroom I unsuccessfully tried to block out.

"Rickard, not with her here!"

His deep growl was followed by a long "Ahhhh." My bottom could almost feel the big cock forcing its way home. I ran the coffee grinder to drown out his and her noises as they enjoyed each other's bodies. When I opened the refrigerator to look for juice, her high pitched wail filled the apartment. It was hard to restrain myself from dashing into their room to get some of that big bruiser cock.

I decided they would need eggs after such vigorous early exercise, and got busy as shower sounds reached me. The plates were ready and the muffins toasted as her fresh scent enveloped us and she whispered, "You didn't mind?"

"I certainly did. Are you going to share him?" She couldn't answer because my lips were mashing hers. I burrowed into her neck in a tight embrace. She pushed me back, "I thought you were taken care of at the beach?"

I served, saying, "Are you kidding? All that did was liberate my libido!"

My knees buckled as Clyde squeezed two bodies into the circle of his arms. "Are you two talking dirty again?"

Lina giggled and sat down at the counter with her plate. "She wants you to hit on her, but I haven't agreed." She gave me a very dirty stare across the table. Skimpy towels were all they had on, and Lina deliberately let hers drop to her lap.

A sudden thought went through me. Joan, the undersexed business woman, was the target of female lust! A giant shiver seized me as I raised my coffee cup and stared back with lust of my own.

No one spoke for a minute as forks flew through the soft scrambled eggs. They were relaxed, touching and eating at the same time. This isn't fair, I thought, leaving me to stew in my own juices. I rose and walked to their side of the table, an arm over each of their shoulders.

"That was hot, and sweet, and wonderful. I am going to find a guy that makes me feel the same way you do."

Clyde made a grr sound and kissed my cheek. His hand inched up under the teeshirt and found a stiff nipple. "We can't leave her like this, can we?"

Lina's hand from the other side also found a nipple. And then eased the shirt over my head. The first real pinch sent a gush into my briefs, which were already damp. Low in my throat, there was a whisper, "Help, help!"

Full of eggs and muffin, Clyde paraded us back to the bed. His towel did not make the trip and the magnificent cock was the center of my attention as I lay spread out and looking up at it. "This is ok?" I struggled to say to Caroline.

She leaned over, breasts drooping and hair in my face. "You, sugar, are about to get the thrill of your life. Enjoy!"

I was tortured for several minutes, their fingers, lips and teeth everywhere. My poor body twisted and turned, seeking relief. Which arrived in the form of a recently used cock invading my soupy cunt with a force that opened a large channel and drove a great sigh from my lips. "Oh god, you are nice. Please, more."

While I received the pounding of my young life, Lina had her own treats for my body. Biting viciously on one and then the other nipple, she hissed, "I have just decided that if you are going to be my boss, one of the job perks is access to these tits. Frequent access!"

On his own, Clyde decided he wasn't going to come inside me and instead sent a shower of juice in Lina's direction. Which resulted in an emotional collapse of three bodies. Lying there in the mess, I marveled at the turnaround in my existence and these new friends, who were teaching me to enjoy life to the fullest.

"Lina," I said, "are all dancers as slutty as you?"

Strong dancer arms took me over her knees and administered hard whacks. "I'll teach you about sluts! I have to be at rehearsal in forty minutes, but just you wait!"

Before she was out the door, I gave a big hug and whispered, "I love your lessons, teacher!"

After we got cleaned up, Clyde and I sat down to talk about schedules. We were side by side at their kitchen table. I was still twitching from the hour of wild sex and wasn't concentrating. After a confused minute, he eased me to his lap and kissed my cheek softly. The circle of his arms felt marvelous. I closed my eyes and hummed.

"It's ok," his deep voice said. "You were missing out for a long time. Now it is all overflowing. Tony warned me you were special, and you are. Don't tell Lina, but that was one of the best fucks of my life."

I hugged him back, "I'm sorry. You are the third guy in less than a week to do me. I don't have any idea of what's going on, but want more of it. Will she let you keep training me?" I nibbled his ear and hissed, "Stud!"

"Erica!" he hissed back. "I have strict instructions from your father to preserve your virtue. Why are you here in my lap with no underwear?!"

I jumped away, saying, "Clyde, I expect you to stay out of my personal life. Understand?" I turned around and flipped my dress up to moon him.

On his hip, we were out the door to find Pat and maybe calm things down between major stud and his trampish client. Outside, I flew down the sidewalk in my sneakers, feeling free as the breeze for one of the first times in my life. I was Erica this morning, headed to the hotel suite where Pat and her helpers were working and holding court for the press and public.

I called her. "Is it safe to come to you? We need to talk."

"I assume you are in your Erica getup, so yes. There is a guard at the end of the corridor, screening people. I'll tell him there is a young woman coming to help with paperwork, who has an escort because she is carrying confidential materials."

I clicked off and told Clyde he was protecting confidential papers this morning. His fingers caressed my palm, sending tingles everywhere. "Yes, Miss."

Ten minutes later, we were safe in the two room suite, with the parlor converted to an office, complete with computers, telephones and printer. Pat hugged Clyde and me, telling him he could be off duty until lunchtime, if he wished, while we did business from the security of the suite. He accepted and departed to work on his own chore list.

"God, he is a hunk," she whispered in my ear. I whispered back, "Lina insisted he entertain me with that incredible cock."

She punched my arm, "Erica, you have fallen in with the wrong crowd!" We hugged and danced around, avoiding work until the helpers stared us into silence. "This is not kindergarten..."

Calmed down, we worked through Pat's list. Joan Middleton's departure would be in one week if the disguised substitutes could be ready in time. Smiling, I asked, "Why don't you call cousin Joan and her friend to arrange lunch. We can work out details."

More giggles that drew frowns from the helpers. I went over, kissed them both, and said, "Don't mind us, we are having fun setting up the new foundation, which you can't talk about yet. Would you like to work half time for us? You are doing a fabulous job. You could find a suitable office space near the theaters, or wherever you want. Pat and I and others will be headquartered on Long Island."

The two aspiring actors looked at each other with wide eyes. Could this work?

"Think it over. Pat and I have some shopping and will be back after a business lunch."

Out on the sidewalk, Erica was falling into typical Manhattan behavior, cellphone at her ear. Gloria was reporting on her survey of Long Island mansions for rent. "One of my relatives says Oyster Bay is nice. Not trendy, but full of historic homes and near the Teddy Roosevelt place at Sagamore Hill. Good transit nearby."

"I'm onboard. Erica's father is impressed by what passes for old money in America. Call some real estate people. Pat will arrange dinner again. We are lunching with the fake Joan and her PA."

Without our noticing, Clyde fell in behind us, back from his chores. The voice was menacing, "You are not allowed on the street without protection."

We glanced back, but he wasn't smiling. "I made a lunch reservation at Agatha's for noon. Their food is really good. Punishment will be later."

We tried giggling, but that didn't work either. "You are paying a fancy price for my services. Do things my way or we are history."

Shit, I thought to myself. You are pissing away all that recruiting effort. I stopped at the next lightpole and turned around. "I'm sorry. It was a dumb stunt. Won't happen again."

The fierce look faded and a smile appeared. "Thank you, Miss Erica. I'm glad we are on the same page. Your father will be pleased."

Clyde noticed people staring at us and hailed a cab. Pat and I put ourselves into travel mode and rehearsed the story for the fake Joan and her assistant.

We were early at Agatha's, but got a warm welcome from the owner, who punched Clyde's arm and asked, "Where did you get those two new girls? They are gorgeous and I put all of you in the corner again."

Two young bodies struggled to their feet, but I applied quick hugs and pushed them back down. "Thank you for coming on short notice. Is there any chance you could leave this coming weekend? Pat has the reservations in Bali almost complete."

The tall black woman, whose name was Abigail, looked ready to faint, asking "Is this for real? We are going to Bali?"

I looked at Pat. "They are going to Bali?"

"Well, if it's not suitable, I guess we could find someplace else..."

Muffled screams erupted. "No, no, no! It's perfect! We can go this weekend!"

Clyde bent to my ear and asked if he could take a sandwich to Caroline at rehearsal. I fisted him, "Go, we are just having girl talk anyway."

Over salads and white wine, it turned out there was a lot to cover. The staged exit from New York, with a leak of Joan Middleton's name from a plane reservation after departure, so that no photographs were available to suggest the body double. This would fill the gossip columns anyway, especially after calls to Pat were answered by the office staff claiming Pat and Joan were out of town and did not have a firm return date.

The picture of Joan Middleton on her passport was examined. Pat announced that the four of us had an appointment at a discreet salon in Harlem that would work magic to bring the fake/real Joan to a close resemblance of the passport person. I decided not to go along, since the object was not to mirror the way I looked today, but how I looked in an eight year old picture.

Agatha arranged for us to be left quietly in the corner and an hour's discussion had most things under control. I was actually shaking as I realized that my former self was close to a permanent disappearance!

On the way out, I whispered to Pat, "We need to doublecheck on anything that might require Joan's signature after this weekend."

Back at the office, I found Clyde and told him we would see him and Lina at dinner. I was going to do paperwork for the rest of the afternoon. After an hour, feeling antsy and uncomfortable in my Erica outfit, I called Tony's cell and asked how his security work was going.

After he reported, I said, "Pat and I need an escort to Oyster Bay in the morning. We are going house hunting. What about you and Clyde?"

"Erica, I'm terribly busy, but could probably break away for a few hours, considering it is you that needs the escort."

The flirt in his voice was obvious. I responded, "Devil. Are you meeting me at the gym for a workout?"

"If Gloria isn't invited, I'm a dead man!"

"At four," I said. "With the two of us, you will be flattened anyway." Pat pointed to my gym bag in the corner and said to wait for Clyde. I punched in his cell and said, "I'm being a good girl. Need to be at the gym at four for a session with Gloria and Tony."

Halfway through, I was sure the workout had been a mistake. They were taking turns reducing me to jello.

"Erica," Gloria sneered, "I thought European women stayed in shape?" I tried a swing and found myself on the mat. Back on my feet, Tony asked, "Have you mastered that tripping maneuver?"

I obviously hadn't, because I was on my back again.

After an hour, they declared an end, both of them taking arms to lead me to the showers. Gloria whispered, "Hey, don't get down on yourself. Your moves are better, your strength is coming along."

Standing under the hot water, I actually cried on her shoulder. "Damn, this is hard."

Tony sandwiched me with his girl, "You are not Joan anymore. You've hired a bunch of jocks and told us to get you in shape. Are we still doing that?"

I spun out of his grip and pushed them together. "Yes, damn it. And don't let up!" I gave him what I hoped was a stormy, angry Erica look.

Clyde had done three incredible sets while I was surviving Gloria and Tony. He looked truly ominous in just his shorts. I hadn't realized how carefully he dressed to look normal while on bodyguard duty. He wasn't going to be any more of a target than his clients, and he worked at keeping them inconspicuous.

Some gin and a slouch on Pat's sofa helped a lot. I kicked around the Oyster Bay idea and everyone approved. Clyde and Roy verbally dueled over what image the foundation should be projecting to the media and visitors, and what that meant for the style and location of a house.