Sculpting Without The Mud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down, softly pressing her lips against Maddy's forehead, then down her cheek and finally her lips, small little damp kisses, her fingertips caressing the length of the tank top's straps. Tiny little urges tugged at her inside: take the shirt off, take it all off, want her skin, want it bare. She ignored this as always, letting it build, enjoying denying the urges. It was ever so much more fun that way...

Her cheek brushed Maddy's as she trailed lower, leaving a generous open-mouthed kiss just against the hollow of her throat--feel the shiver, the tensing of her body, gods, so sweet...do it again--feeling her own heart race with the feel and taste of Maddy. She kissed against the curve of her shoulder, pausing to lean up and whisper against her earlobe--that lovely round little thing, so kissable. "Do you want to go into the bath now...?" Her voice was husky, like gravely honey, thick and gorgeous.

Beizun felt Maddy nod, and her body relax a little. She was actually nervous! How lovely, Beizun thought, to alleviate that nervousness...

She smiled again, loving to watch the expressions on Maddy's face change and shift with her breathing--something Beizun had always enjoyed. She sat back and kneeled between Maddy's legs on the floor, running the tips of her fingers and the slightest bit of fingernail along Maddy's sides, then across her stomach slowly, then back up against her collarbone and down her arms. Gods, she was warm. Warm and rounded and filling up slowly with heat... It was almost too delightful.

She slid her hand along one arm, taking Maddy's hand and turning it palm-side-up, placing a hot little kiss in the center, her other hand occupied with fiddling with the tank top straps, trailing a fingertip underneath one and gently letting it dangle off her shoulder... She let her eyes close, feeling the skin of Maddy's palm tingle underneath her tongue...loving the slight tense of her body, the way her eyes dipped shut for just a second, her expression falling into something far more natural and relaxed than usual.

The tip of Beizun's tongue gently darted out against the center of Maddy's palm before she covered it with a quick kiss, repeating that slow pattern all along Maddy's fingers and wrist...then moving to the other side, removing the other tank top strap and giving attention to the other hand and wrist. She stared at the lovely swell of her breasts; just that bit of flesh straining with shallow breath, even more enticing than bare breasts themselves, just above the neckline of Maddy's shirt. She watched the hairs on Maddy's arms raise, the slow flush right up to the tips of her ears.

The cat in Beizun could hear quite clearly the rapid pounding of Maddy's heart. She watched Maddy look at her...amazed, nervous? A little of both, maybe.

Beizun tried in vain to suppress a grin, taking her last bit of play out of that caress by gently letting her tongue curl little paths all along the insides of Maddy's fingers and between them, then gently suckling the length of them, making no qualms about letting the soft flesh on the inside of her lips tease the length of Maddy's fingers slowly.

Slowly and reluctantly she let Maddy's hands fall back to the edge of the bath, leaning forward, still tucked between her legs. She ran the tip of her nose against Maddy's collarbone, inhaling her scent, feeling her skin and hearing her heartbeat. Gently she kissed right up to the rise and fall of Maddy's breasts...all while her hands crept along the hem of Maddy's shirt, lightly fingering the hot skin underneath before sitting back...gazing up into her eyes.

Savor the moment, adore the heat...slow, slow...just like that... Mmm. She ran her hands up Maddy's ribs and around the sides of her breasts, taking the shirt with it and removing it entirely. She had the urge to just bury herself against Maddy, soak up her beauty, her soft, warm femininity, but like all urges, she held this in check. She just let her eyes wander appreciatively, nothing but warmth in those eyes, nothing invasive. She then leaned in close and pressed a warm kiss to the inward curve of Maddy's stomach--couldn't resist that little luxury, feeling her breathing. Her fingertips curl under the hem of the pants and begin to slide them off Maddy's hips slowly, not rushing, not trying to frighten her. She couldn't get in the tub with clothes on, now could she? Beizun grinned softly. She gently sprinkled kisses all around the curve of Maddy's torso and stomach, deliberate, damp kisses meant to stimulate, the soft tip of her tongue tickling each patch of skin.

Maddy's soft whimper reached Beizun's ears and Beizun felt her body tense a little, that little sound curling around her center and tingling out through her limbs. Make her do it again, make her need it, love her, love her...

Maddy had relaxed a little. Beizun ran her hands against the outer sides of Maddy's legs as she slowly drew the pants over her hips and down off her legs; loving the sight of her, the creamy skin blushed rose, the dark triangle nestled between her legs. God she was beautiful...not even because of the perfection of her, but because of her movement and her sound and the combination of all things that totaled to make her who she was. It was overwhelming at the moment, and Beizun savored it, savored the overflow of feeling and desire and love and lust that made it hard to breath for a moment.

Beizun pulled away slowly, standing and maintaining eye contact--ever important eye contact--as she slid off her own dress, gently flicking it aside. Her own nudity was unimportant, really. This was about Maddy and only Maddy. She stepped over the edge into the water, relishing the feel of it for a moment. She reached over and took Maddy's face in her hands just slightly, her fingertips grazing Maddy's jaw, guiding her with subtle pressure--more with a look than a touch--to slide into the water.

Maddy settled into the water, smiling softly at Beizun. She eyed her surroundings before settling back against the side of the tub.

Time for a bit of fun... Beizun grinned widely and reached over Maddy's head to take down a bar of sweet-smelling soap and a huge sponge that she'd spotted earlier. She set them aside on the edge of the tub and then moved over to Maddy through the water, her eyes downcast and slanted, looking awfully catish. She seemed entirely comfortable in the water as in any element.

She traced her hands against Maddy's shoulders carefully, leaning Maddy gently back against the edge of the tub, guiding her head to lean back as well. She took the soap and sponge and worked up a lather between them, then began trickling palm-fulls of water over Maddy's chest and neck and face. This she did slowly, deliberately, watching the water fall against her skin. The tiny droplets quickly went cold in the air and created goosebumps all over Maddy's skin, the rosy peaks of her breasts hardening slightly. Beizun's lips parted, her breathing a little unstable. She loved to watch the physical changes, every moment Maddy loosing herself more and more to the seduction.

Finally she began to wash Maddy clean, carefully running the sponge down Maddy's neck and over the curves of her breasts slowly, leaving a soapy wet trail. She did this gently across her neck and her face, taking care not to get any in her eyes. She watched the movement of her own hands and the soap curiously, closely; watching the suds creep down Maddy's body and into the water. Beizun loved this, this gentle exploration without direct contact, because it only made the inevitable sweeter. Her eyes were wide and glassy, her mouth a bit swollen and her heart going as fast as Maddy's.

She curled her bare arms around Maddy and continued, washing her back--the pleasing flare of her waist and then her hips, the curve of her spine--gently sweeping the curve of her backside--felt the tiny tensing of Maddy--and then down each of her legs, paying special attention to the backs of her knees and calves, and the smallest bit of flesh just where her inner thigh starts--just a small touch of what was to come. She finished finally and tended to Maddy's ankles and feet, scrubbing every inch, lifting her limbs gently out of the water and then letting them slip back under.

Scooping water over Maddy, she rinsed all of her, taking in the rosy clean skin underneath all that soap. All the while Maddy lay silent except for the gentle rise and fall of her chest, a contented smile on her lips, obviously enjoying every moment.

After smoothing some soap through Maddy's hair, Beizun let the sponge and soap float off in the water, forgotten. She kneeled in front of her, gently kneading her fingers through Maddy's hair, working up a lather, stroking every inch of her scalp. She could feel the delicious ripples running through Maddy as she gently massaged her scalp, the slight shifting of her body beneath the water. Beizun smoothed back the wet tendrils and carefully rinsed them. She then leaned in, letting her lips brush against Maddy's, soft at first, then with a bit of pressure. She sank in close through the water, her breasts and hips pressed flush up against Maddy's; she savored the feel of Maddy's body bare and warm and wet against hers for a moment. She then broke off the kiss for breath, staring at Maddy with eyes like liquid amber.

A million things could be said from that stare, a hundred bits of poetry, dozens of sonnets written of beauty and wanting, an image of a cat sprawled confident and sure.

Beizun could feel her anticipation now. Maddy smiled softly as she stared back into Beizun's eyes, her hand reaching up to caress Beizun's cheek softly. She slid her hand down over Beizun's neck, making sure to sweep her way over that tender area that Beizun liked to try to hide. Running her hand back up to Beizun's cheek, Maddy leaned in, brushing her lips and nose against Beizun's.

Beizun's eyelids fluttered softly at the sensitive little spot set humming by the slightest touch, making her warm all over. With a tiny smile she leaned into Maddy's lips again, parting her own lips just a bit, her arms loosely running around Maddy's neck, just to hold her close, deepening the kiss with each passing stroke and meet of their lips. Maddy dropped her hands from Beizun's face, down to around her back, running her fingers up and down it gently. Sighing very softly within the kiss, she slid her tongue teasingly over Beizun's bottom lip.

Beizun let a soft breathy sigh pass her lips, her eyes sinking shut as she gently drifted the tip of her tongue out against Maddy's, shivering inwardly at the damp heat and the flush it brings over her skin. She fought off the urge to explore Maddy's whole mouth with that invading little tongue of hers, taste every bit of her. Her mind became one long blank of warm happiness. She curled her lips against Maddy's tongue and then parted them again, her face tilting a little.

All the while her hands stroked up through the hair at the base of Maddy's neck, then along the sides of her neck, then up to cradle her jaw, enjoying the feel of her shapely face in her hands. Of their own accord, Beizun's hips wriggled their way to rest between Maddy's thighs, pressing wantonly into her. Just need the heat of her, moist and lovely and strong all around, just a little.

Maddy pulled Beizun closer with her arms wrapped around her gently. Slowly parting from the kiss, she placed smaller kisses along Beizun's jaw as her hands wandered down, brushing over Beizun's backside. She moved her lips lower now, pressing them against the small spot behind Beizun's ear, then pressing a small kiss against her earlobe itself. Beizun inhaled quickly, her chin tilting to accommodate Maddy's movement... Ooh, touch me touch me, yes, please, lovely woman, lovely Maddy... Her throat managed a convulsive swallow, her entire being curling up to the kisses, savoring the heat unfurling in the pit of her stomach and sweeping down to pool its heavy burden just a bit lower. She leaned close, pressing soft kisses to the curve of Maddy's neck, then her shoulder, those small damp kisses leaving their imprint.

She let her hands move along Maddy's arms and then against her sides, her fingers gripping Maddy's hips gently, drawing them close, kneading the skin there...then letting her fingers trace the length of Maddy's thighs just below the water. Her mouth suckled on a bit of soft skin just at the base of Maddy's neck, leaving a dark mark there.

Maddy let a very faint whimper pass her lips and her eyes close. Moving her hands back up Beizun's sides, she slid them around front now and up the sides of her breasts and back around Beizun's neck. She continued to press her lips to Beizun's neck, moving down to lay her lips on that area, her tongue swirling onto the patch slowly and gently.

Beizun swept her thumbs along the tops of Maddy's thighs as her hands pass along the sides. She placed a soft love bite against the mark she just left, her tongue flickering warm and soft against the area. She felt her muscles tense up as Maddy's tongue explored her weak spot, slivers of fresh heat and desire running through her veins... She felt her stomach heaving with each press of Maddy's mouth, her body pressing against Maddy's, and the warm throb below--the guarded area pinned between them--demanding attention as always. She kissed her way back up the column of Maddy's neck, gently nibbling and flicking it with her teeth and tongue, then teasing the bit of skin just below with a slow, deliberate sweep of her tongue.

Maddy came close to that spot again and ran her teeth over it gently, kissing it once more before moving to a higher spot on Beizun's neck near her jawline. She moved her lips to Beizun's shoulder, kissing and suckling it softly.

Beizun exhaled softly, loving the quickening of her heart, the faint excitement churning in the back of her mind... It had been so long since she'd actually enjoyed this with another woman... Abandoning the thought, she let her fingers splay across Maddy's stomach, tracing upwards, wet from the water, gently tracing the curves of her breasts before allowing her fingertips to pass over the pinkish crests. She inhaled sharply at the cool, firm pressure of Maddy's teeth, her hips pressing instinctively forward, her pelvis entirely tucked against Maddy's, a shimmer of heat curling once again through her. The need to get closer was driving her insane, crawling along her skin and demanding she do something.

Maddy let out a long breath as a shiver passed through her body. Moving her lips down a bit, she suckled the hollow of Beizun's neck gently, moving her hands over her backside once more. Beizun fought off a shiver, squirming just slightly in Maddy's hands, warm little tendrils of sensation making their way through her. Without even thinking, she made the decision to take things farther...

She closed her eyes and moved easily, her arms wrapping tightly around Maddy's waist and lifting her from the water, gently setting her down on the edge of the tub. She nuzzled up to Maddy's collarbone, tracing the line of it downward as she began to pay attention to every inch of wet skin, her hands running along Maddy's thighs again... Have to taste her, have to touch all of her.

Beizun let Maddy get comfortable on the marble edge of the tub, her mouth working a warm path down between Maddy's breasts, then around the soft flesh, suckling at some points and then curling the tip of tongue around the hardened tip, drawing on it between her lips, her hands caressing the skin of Maddy's back and sides slowly. Maddy let out a soft moan, moving her hands onto Beizun's shoulders. Her eyes closed as she traced her fingers around Beizun's shoulders and neck.

Beizun let her eyes open, her gaze wandering up to Maddy's face for just a moment, relishing her expression. The mixture of abandon, anticipation, some confusion, and just a general longing, was amazingly erotic. She ran her hands to Maddy's lower back and holds her tightly so that she won't slip back on the marble tiles. Her face shifted around again, swirling her tongue against the crest of Maddy's breast, then leaning back from it and blowing a tiny stream of cool breath over it just to watch it grow tighter...a tiny grin lighted her lips.

She pressed a kiss to the curve of Maddy's torso, then trailed along the center between her ribs, leaving heavy open-mouthed kisses, making sure every patch of skin was tingling before moving on. Her tongue alternately dragged and flickered against Maddy's skin within the kisses. As her tongue twirled and traced the circle of Maddy's bellybutton, it became obvious where she was leading this. She slowed a little, though, not wanting to rush things, showering Maddy's tummy with soft kisses. All the while she remained keenly aware of Maddy's reactions.

Maddy's heartbeat picked up again. Relaxing the best she could, she let her hands rest on Beizun's shoulders, her eyes opening for a moment to catch a glance of Beizun.

Beizun became entirely focused on what she was moving to do... She closed her eyes again, dragging the tip of her tongue along the place where Maddy's hip and leg meet, pressing warm kisses down the length of that hip, then softly nibbling at the hot skin... She ran her fingertips up and down the backs of Maddy's calves and knees for a few moments before returning to cradling her back. She shifted on her knees and let her kisses fall to the inner part of Maddy's knee... Slowly, gently, feeling the change in her skin; softer and warmer. Anticipation welled up in Beizun.

She gently teased her way inward, nibbling and kissing the soft flesh there. Without even noticing it really, her motions had been spreading Maddy's legs apart bit by bit, then leaving her open to Beizun's gaze, her need and arousal obvious. This sight produced a near-moan in Beizun, who relished the sight of someone entirely needing her touches, trusting her implicitly, honoring her with the gift of their bodies for just a short while...

She paused for just a moment half-way up Maddy's inner thigh, looking up at her...for any sign that she might want to slow down or stop. While things usual rushed on past this point, she thought it important just to make sure...

Maddy noticed the halt in Beizun's actions, her eyes opening to look down at her. She gave Beizun a soft smile, but didn't say or do anything, indicating her desire to keep going. She was half-gone as it was, her face flushed, her mouth swollen, her body already covered in a light sheen of sweat. The glistening moisture beneath the delicate triangle of hair just inches from Beizun's face was, in its own way, a plea to continue.

Beizun rubbed her cheek against Maddy's thigh and smiled softly back at her. She turned her face back against Maddy's skin, rousing it with a slow kiss. Her right hand trailed along Maddy's other thigh, stroking every bit of flesh. Her fingertips finally encountered the throbbing center of all Maddy's wanting, hovering an inch or so above it, feeling the heat through the strands of silky hair at the apex of her thighs.

She let her face hover slowly closer, allowing Maddy to feel her approach, the warmth of her breath. She brought her thumb around and every so lightly let it trace the length of Maddy's entrance, feeling the heat and the slick moisture there... Gently she placed kisses all along the crease where Maddy's thigh and pelvis meet, her finger's press slightly heavier with each passing moment. It runs achingly slow...up...down....a gentle rhythm meant to stoke the fires and nothing more.

Finally she tilted her face and placed a line of warm kisses along the damp fold... Gradually her tongue slid out past her lips, tracing the same path her thumb did a moment earlier; wet, soft, and purposeful, her tongue gently pressed inward just the tiniest bit. Her fingertips gently parted the fleshy folds slightly and her tongue touched the hot skin within, tracing just inside up and down. Her tongue softly sunk in a bit, then wriggled up and down the fold in careful, deliberate twists.