Sculpting Without The Mud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy closed her eyes tightly, her grip on Beizun's shoulders tightening as a soft whimper escaped her lips. She felt herself move toward Beizun slightly, her body almost begging her for more.

Beizun tilted her face forward slightly, her tongue sinking into Maddy fully...slowly, with her fingers parting the flesh a little, her tongue began to loosen Maddy, working its way first down then up along inside her, gently swirling and working the moist flesh. After a few moments of that, she let one single finger glide against Maddy before sinking into her, a much firmer and steadier pressure than her tongue... The feel of that would fill Maddy, and stroke upon areas that were just thoroughly stimulated by Beizun's tongue.

Her fingertip sought the little patch of sensitive flesh buried deep within Maddy, the bit of ultra-sensitive skin... At the same moment, her tongue and lips searched higher, finding the little hard nub there, a tiny bulb of nerves swollen and aching to be touched... Slowly Beizun's lips passed over it, gently, then her mouth pressed around the entire area, her tongue sweeping lightly over it.

Maddy swallowed softly, her breath quickening just a bit. Letting go of Beizun's shoulders, she placed her hands on the edge of the tub instead. With her eyes shut tightly, her head tilted up as she moaned softly, her cheeks colored a soft rose.

Beizun gave a tiny suckling motion with her mouth, feeling the solid little nub growing harder beneath its protective folds of skin... The tip of her tongue began to move it around, flick it back and forth slowly at first, circling it carefully and keeping it slick and moist. Her finger moved at a similar pace, gently in and out just a bit, curling a little when it was buried deep within, making sure to hit the same sensitive spot each time, then caressing the silky clenching folds of Maddy's womanhood on its path outward, and again inward. The flicker of her tongue picked up a bit of speed, alternating with small suckles between her lips.

Moments passed as Maddy leaned back slightly, her back arched a bit as she moved her hips towards Beizun. A louder sound escaped her then, a warm feeling forming inside of her slowly. Biting her bottom lip, she breathed heavily.

Beizun shivered, hearing Maddy's response; always her favorite part of this... She would savor every moan, whimper, and sigh to pass her lover's lips. She let out a soft sigh against Maddy, holding her rhythm with both her hand and her mouth. Her tongue picked up speed then went slow suddenly, then back up again, switching angle and pressure... Her finger gently stroked a little vertically as well as back and forth and in tiny circles within, mixing up the strength or lightness of the touch so that there was no real predictability, just the pleasure in some way over and over. She paid close attention to the move of Maddy's muscles and breathing, and the gorgeous expression on her face whenever she sneaked a glance.

Maddy sat, trembling, still biting her bottom lip, her hands clinched tightly to the tub. She felt herself on the edge of climax, her body tingling with heat. After a few moments, her jaw dropped open with no sound at first...a second later a loud groan accompanied her expression. Her breathing grew heavy, as a very slight tremble enveloped her, her grip on the tub's edge evident.

Beizun was, as always, quite relentless about finishing properly... She slowed but didn't stop, gently dragging her tongue along the sensitive bud and still slowly sinking her finger against Maddy all through her climax and for a moment after, wringing every sigh and shiver and bit of pleasure from her that she can...then slowly withdrawing, placing gentle kisses against her heated skin, then the soft trembling flesh of her inner thighs, reverently almost, humble even. She brought her arms around Maddy's waist slowly and cuddled her cheek against the woman's stomach, closing her eyes as she laid there between Maddy's legs, her heart racing.

Maddy sat for a moment, her breath slowing as she sunk back into the tub in front of Beizun, cuddling Beizun to her. Sighing softly, she pressed a few kisses to Beizun's head, her hands moving up and down Beizun's back very softly. She wrapped her legs slightly around Beizun, closing her eyes.

Beizun wrapped her arms around Maddy fully, curling up close to her, kissing her neck softly again and again, gently caressing the sides of her shoulders and then her hair. She tried to calm her breathing, taking a deep breath or two, still reveling in what had just taken place. She smiled widely, nuzzling against Maddy's ear and whispering, "I love you, Madelyn..."

Maddy grinned, her face blushing heavily then... Nuzzling up to Beizun's ear, she nibbled on it softly for a few moments, then whispered back, "Je t'aime aussi, mon cheri, Beizun..." She smiled softly, cupping Beizun's cheek and moving her face to her own...her eyes gazing into those beautiful honey eyes. Beizun smiled softly, for one brief second tears well in her eyes--happy tears, emotional ones, but tears none-the-less. She let out a long breath, leaning her forehead against Maddy's... She gently rubbed their noses together and listened to Maddy's heartbeat.

Maddy wrinkled her brow, noticing the slight well-up of tears. Still gazing into Beizun's eyes, she whispered softly, "Why do those tears form in your eyes? Are you sad?" Her thumb stroked Beizun's cheek softly as she gently kissed the tip of her nose.

Beizun smiled, shaking her head softly, her hands coming up to cradle Maddy's face, kissing her softly once, then twice, stroking her cheeks. "No, no, never sad." She inhaled deeply, smiling, opening her eyes. "It's been a long while since I've felt this kind of happiness... It hurts in a sweet kind of way. It shocks me," she explained quietly.

Maddy smiled slightly, tilting her head a bit. "I...can relate with you in that shock, honestly. It was like when I first saw you again after all that time... I felt a special way with you... A deep connection, I suppose... As if we were both longing for the same things..." She spoke softly, then planted a soft kiss to Beizun's lips, her hand still cupping her cheek.

Beizun, meanwhile, stroked Maddy's jaw with her fingertips, kissing her nose lightly, then her cheeks and even her eyelids, nodding just slightly all the while. "Yes, I know. And you were right..." She looked at her finally, distracted. "Gods but you're beautiful..."

Maddy smiled but looked down, blushing quite heavily, silent. Beizun tilted Maddy's face back up, smiling widely, then leaning close and kissing her forehead, stroking back her hair and just holding her tightly. "You need to hear that more often. Really you do..." It'd been so long since Beizun had actually felt genuine emotion--this kind of emotion, anyway--actually enjoying another person's presence and mind and voice. This was at that moment new all over again for her.

Maddy half-smiled, gazing at Beizun... "I usually don't...respond that way...but when you say it...it's different..." She slid her hands down Beizun's sides, letting them rest on her hips. "In all my life... I have never met a woman such as you...you are gorgeous in every possible way...your speech, your movement, your mannerisms...everything about you is beautiful, Beizun...quite the remarkable woman..."

Beizun thought then that it was her turn to blush as that was what she did immediately, a bashful smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She rested her hands against Maddy's neck, running her fingers over the silky skin there. "You flatter me too much..." She grinned a little, accepting the compliments, but deep down never really understanding how all that could be in her. If anything, her beliefs had taught her humility. "All this may be true... But all that matters is that I can make you happy..."

Maddy smiled slightly, reaching up to caress Beizun's cheek once more. "You do more than make me happy, Beizun...you make me complete." She then leaned in, brushing her nose against Beizun's, planting a very soft kiss to her lips. Beizun sighed contentedly, leaning into the kiss and running her fingers through Maddy's hair... She then smiled, just looking at Maddy, feeling the water grow cool around them. "I don't even know what to say to that..."

"You don't have to say anything, Beizun..." Maddy said. A soft smile came over her lips, as she pulled Beizun to her tightly in an embrace. "I do have to say one thing, though...this water is getting chilled..."

Glad for the bit of humor, Beizun laughed, holding Maddy close and stealing a glance at the water. "That it is..." She looked around and spots a rack of towels and untangled herself from Maddy carefully.

"Sit. I'll be back in a moment." She crawled out of the water, shaking off a bit before grabbing a couple of towels and walking back to the edge of the tub, opening just one and beckoning to Maddy for her to come over. Maddy chuckled softly to herself, climbing up out of the tub carefully. Shaking off some of the water too, she made her way over to Beizun, smiling slightly. Beizun chuckled cutely and reached out, wrapping the towel around Maddy and patting her dry carefully before just leaving it around her, taking time to adore the blush of her cheeks and the tangled wet hair.

"Thank you..." Maddy smiled, tucking the towel around herself...looking around for something.

Beizun didn't bother with the towel for herself...recalling how she never liked them much at all. She leaned over the bath and wrung out her hair, then ran a hand through the long curls. Grinning back at Maddy, she reached out and took her hand, lacing their fingers together and wandering back into the bedroom. Maddy sighed softly as they make their way back into the bedroom... Walking over to the dressing table, she picked up her brush, beginning to run it through her long wet hair.

Beizun smiled to herself and made her way over to her bag which laid at the foot of the bed, rummaging around in it for a moment before pulling out a nightdress; a sleeveless white gown made of a very soft material with a drawstring of ribbon around the neckline. She put it on carefully and tied the little bow, then pulled her hair back into a ponytail. Maddy glanced back at Beizun as she brushed through the rest of her hair. "You...you brought a nightgown?" Setting the brush down, she too pulled her hair up into a ponytail, the towel still wrapped around her.

Beizun giggled lightly, looking down at it... It was quite a modest little garment, wasn't it? She shrugged a bit, sitting at the foot of the bed and curling her knees up to her chest. "I wear it sometimes... Whenever it strikes me."

Maddy giggled softly at Beizun, then walked to her small cabinet, pulling out a dark silken spaghetti strapped nightgown. Dropping the towel, she slipped it on, pulling her ponytail from out the back. Turning back to Beizun, she smiled. "I just found it surprising is all."

Beizun smiled back, watching the curve of Maddy's arm and the shape of her beneath the gown casually before laying back against the soft blankets, closing her eyes. "It would be, yes, after what I've worn since you've known me. I do have some very normal clothes sometimes. Scares even me when I wear them." She chuckled a little, then stretched out longways, purring softly before relaxing.

Maddy chuckled softly and stepped up onto the bed as well, stretching out onto it. Yawning a bit, she turned over onto her side towards Beizun. "I think it looks nice...but why constrict yourself?" She laughed softly, winking. "I am kidding...you'd look beautiful whether you are wearing nothing...or every piece of clothing imaginable."

Beizun laughed, bringing up her knees and leaning them against each other. "I bet you say that to all the girls." She grinned a bit, flashing Maddy a look.

Maddy rolled her eyes, chuckling. "Suuuure. I do. You know...all the many women I've been with and all."

Beizun giggled, nodding. "Yes. The hundreds, surely." She chuckled, reaching over and grabbing Maddy gently around the waist, tugging her over. "But you're mine now... So that will just have to stop..." She grinned again, warmly.

Maddy smiled, slipping her arms around Beizun. "Oh, but of course. I do belong to you now..." Chuckling, she pressed a soft kiss to Beizun's forehead.

Beizun laughed softly, running her hands down Maddy's back. "Ah, but not really. You belong to yourself... I only get to share it with you. Which is more than enough for me." She smiled softly, laying her head against the bed.

"Are you tired?" Maddy asked softly, cuddling up close to Beizun, her hand caressing Beizun's arm gently.

Beizun closed her eyes and stifled a yawn just at that moment, smiling. "Mmm. A little, maybe. Are you?" Maddy nodded slightly, yawning. "Mm-hmm..." Letting go of Beizun for a moment, she slipped underneath the blankets, holding them up for Beizun to join her.

Beizun crawled up and under the covers, getting situated and then gathering Maddy to her, tucking her body into Maddy's and resting comfortably against the pillows. Maddy smiled, nuzzling up to Beizun. Yawning again, she found Beizun's hand with hers, lacing their fingers tightly. "I love you, Beizun.."

Beizun twined her hand against Maddy's tightly, bringing it up to her face and kissing the back of it softly before tucking it between them and cuddling close. "I love you, too, darling." Maddy closed her eyes and sighed contentedly, drifting off to sleep in Beizun's arms. Beizun held Maddy close, falling asleep a few moments after her, a smile still holding her lips.

~*~