All Comments on 'Sean's Weekend Visit'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BillyFBillyFover 17 years ago
Sean's Weekend Visit

Not bad a bit lacking in detail, how they were feeling about them being brother and sister and how the family would take it or how they were going to hide it , just some small details... Billy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You guys and your oversized cock fetish.

It would have been a great story without you having to constantly refer to his cock size.

FionnaLovesDaddyFionnaLovesDaddyover 11 years ago
HOT.

God that made me so wet, maybe add a little more build up next time, but good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No build-up...

They have no prior sexual chemistry or tension, they spend ten seconds telling each other how horny they are, and suddenly they're fucking like a pair of rabid mink? Were you really in that much of a rush to get to the fucking? And what's with the endless praise for his cock? Show some respect for the people who read these stories!

No stars, must try harder.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
Still waiting for orgasm

He wore her out physically, but did she actually get the orgasm she was determined to get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Humph

Related to the comment by GforGraham.

Hell no. The ass was too worried about his dick size to make sure his sis got what she wanted. Probably thinking it wasn't big enough. Never seen so many people with big dick syndrome.

The old fart

sirius23sirius23about 6 years ago
Nice descriptions but...

...this story doesn't work as well as some of your others, in my opinion because it's not quite possible for me to suspend my disbelief. A tad too fast to the action. It could easily be revised to give slightly more background to their motivations :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

' “thats pretty terrible, using those girls.”

“C’mon, they have to know. They can’t really think one of us on the team is going to settle down with them when we know that the whole rest of the team has fucked them too.”

“It still sucks using someone that way.” '

Oh, isn't that mentality convenient! "He's using her, taking advantage of her!" Ummm... The girls show up there because they want to FUCK these athletes, then brag to their friends that they fucked them, then fuck them some more! That would be like me hanging out at a supermodel convention and getting taken up to a room that four of the girls shared, and them passing me around all week long. "Oh, those girls are using that poor man! It sucks that they're using him that way!" Riiiiight. I'm being used, because I had no clue what My Dick was getting into. Uhuh. ;).

That was a pretty sweet story though! ...no way in HELL I'd let her anywhere near the frat house though, lol. Then again I wouldn't have wasted my time joining a frat, lol. Part time job and rent a cheap garage apartment above some nice old lady's house, hehe.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/11/2021)

Well now, this was hot and concise. You packed a lot in only one page. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous