All Comments on 'Second Born'

by Sir Galahad

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see that you are still writing, I've enjoyed many of your stories and am looking forward to more. I would love to see you revisit and expand some of your older stories, such as Little Ms Marker or The Accidental Master. Your stories are always well organized and a pleasure to read. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a well written thoughtful and totally amazing story you have a gift that deserves to be heard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. Loved the attention to detail and the plot as well. I’m going to go read your other stories as well. Thank you for such a well written tale and I have to admit, I was skimming through the naughty bits, just so I could continue with the tale. Bravo!!

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 2 years ago

Great story. Enjoyed it immensely. 5 stars. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best I've ever read.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Your top notch story! I've noticed all your stories are rated 4.5 or above.

5

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968over 2 years ago

Bravo! Stayed up late two nights in a row reading this. Loved it!

Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

As some others wrote i skimmed through the sexy bits to get back to the main plot, please keep writing five stars from me.

TexScotTexScotover 2 years ago

Great story and would have given 10 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If possible! A follow-on story is hopefully coming soon!

Lector77Lector77over 2 years ago

A proper enumeration of all the merits of this novela would require many pages.

It was a pleasure to read.

Thank you.

RarRodrigRarRodrigover 2 years ago

Excellent..... Sometimes after a few pages or chapters you understand (good or bad) how the story or writing is trended .. I kept reading and before I knew it, I was finished. Thank you for a wonderful read and story, hopefully there is more to come....

tjb50caltjb50calover 2 years ago

good story plot wise, but needs editing, kool use of the multiple languages,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got a surprise when I found this.

A great story.

Thank you.

Cheers

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Wonderful read a second part would be excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic war story. Lovely read. If I have any criticisms, oddly enough, it's in the sex. It was rather distracting from the overall incredible narrative. But, as this is Literotica, I can hardly complain about such things, can I? Brilliantly done.

SRWFSRWFover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story, it was well written & had a good plot from start to finish, look forwards to another follow up story to see how Medusa develops going out into the galaxy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely outstanding! Wish I could rate it higher than 5 stars.

Thank you for sharing with us!

DOS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall great story. It has a bit of a rough start. You have a meandering style of storytelling where you imbed multiple ideas within a scenario… your run-on sentences are so long they appear to be run on paragraphs. Many of the flashbacks didn’t add much and the “cum stretcher “ is unnecessary and jarring to read… frankly some of your word choices were extremely repetitive ex: convivial . The story could easily stand out as one of the best with heavy editing and removal of most sex scenes.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Wow, great read. Five Stars ain't enough.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Great story! I suspect Sir Galahad is both a Space Opera/Sci-fi reader and has a U.K. Forces connection, far too many references to books I’ve read and U.K. terms e.g. “in mufti” & “Bootnecks”, both terms I doubt many countries have heard of or use (barring Canada, Australia and NZ etc). That said, it was a great read, but there was a moment I really wondered if it was a satire…. It didn’t really need the sex scenes which seemed superfluous and crowbarred into the story flow tbh, a merciless edit and re-post into Non-Erotic might help enormously. I’d really like a sequel to this, authors time permitting. 5 stars from me tho, thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz.

Padre33Padre33over 2 years ago

A truly phenomenal story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Rugby boy? I'm not surprised the story is well written, although a Radleian could do it far better.

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 2 years ago

One of the better stories that I've read on here; I was lucky to run into it! I hope to see many more science fiction stories published under your name - hopefully soon!

(I gave to agree, however, that a few of the sex scenes began to feel out of place and repetitive; especially after the battle when one would expect grief, not lust.)

Angela_HAngela_Habout 2 years ago

Well done indeed! I have read this story from start to finish, stopping only for food and drink, because once I started I could not stop - I HAD to read the next page, and the next, and the next, until there were none left unread. Now I must see what else you have written; I hope that there is more??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excellent story. I read it almost nonstop

IamboredtooIamboredtooabout 2 years ago

Apart from the five stars, most things I might mention have already been mentioned. I am just still a bit baffled about the imperial bit. Or should I see that more like Queen Victoria was Empress abroad and Queen at home?

amidja16amidja16almost 2 years ago

Wow! What an awesome story you wrote. I'm not sure if it's the canadian that is surprising me since I'm mostly used to US/UK english but the vocabulary you used is phenomenal! Not to mention the military jargon... One thing that stood out like a sore thumb, the sex scenes. I get it that this is literotica and those bits are more or less a given, but when the sex scenes come up they seem to be very jarring and missplaced. Almost as if they were inserted as an afterthought. I admit that even before the waterfall scene I was skimmimg them and after I just skipped all others since they seemed more or less the same. Maybe if they differed from one another more or were conected to the surrounding context. But no matter. It's still 5/5 as a whole. Easily publishable if you haven't already :)

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

I can see by other readers comments that we all agree this was a well written and enjoyable story. You sir can spin a yarn !

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Enjoyed it

Well told story, rich characters, superb pacing - the low point was the sex - not sure why, but your colorful and descriptive language when describing the environment and settings completely falls apart when it comes to the sex, to the point that the language was actually jarring to read! I had to skim/skip the sex. I suggest either working with an editor that can help with that, or just leaving them out as you continue to develop!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I was hooked, although I kind of wanted to have Thia suddenly end up pregnant and realize humans and medusans are biologically compatible. It can also bring about a new series, about Triom, the orphaned prince.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSir Galahad@Sir Galahad
I believe that it is possible to write erotica that has a plot; that erotica, properly crafted, can be an art form. Sex should be part of the plot, not just the object of the exercise, in anything other than a short intended to incite lust. I'm pleased that people out there e...

SIMILAR Stories