All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 13'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
Go Brian...and Sarah!

Oh so hot, haremgrrl! Is not Sarah so blessed to have a lover who not only loves her, who not only knows her so well, her deep passions, but who takes her in love, to those hot, wet and ecstatic places. And, it's a risky "game" he plays. But he's so self-assured, and the passion for the game comes from his passion for his delicious wanton angel. How can she not know how much he craves her as she does want of him to give her what she "needs." Man, I just eat this stuff up.

Keep it up, grrl,...or else! ;-D

SheerahSheerahabout 17 years ago
Oh Gosh!!!

Yet another explosive chapter! You really are a naughty wicked girl HG! Such wild imagination you have there. Totally awesome. Thank you again.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Absolutely, for sure

Someone around here is just shy of evil.. Somewhere, sometime, Brian's teasing is gonna backfire on him.. What if Sarah turns out exactly like him?? Sarah needs to carry a big stick.. Brian SHOULD be trying to figure out how to prove Sarah is innocent of those charges.. He can't just sit around waiting for her memory to return.. Could be like watching grass grow..

virgin2267virgin2267about 17 years ago
Oh Yeah!!!

I love this story. Brian is so very naughty and he just keeps pushing her to the limits, I love that. Now I think Brian needs to tell her what he found out in town, maybe that will help her peace some things together. Like I said before he can't hide her forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
3 for 3

The brothers McKenzie love giving spankings! Thanks for completing the fantasy.

DarkJoyDarkJoyover 16 years ago
"There's gravy to go with the rolls."

Possibly the best line in any story on literotica. I'm reading through all your work until I find a story I don't like... Considering I've nearly finished the whole lot, you are doing well. I'm truly impressed and if you have anything published please let us know, I'll happily put my hand in my purse for your work. Thank you.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Very good but ...

Aidan and Brian's stories though very good on their own pale in comparison to Liam's story. Trailing home was the pinnacle amongst the stories of the 3 brothers. You are such an amazing writer, its a pity that you don't write on Literotica anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous