All Comments on 'Second Chances Pt. 02'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ausfetausfetover 5 years ago

Hell of a cliff hanger! You trying to kill us or something? :)

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Whoa!

A lot of story to unwind. What a great setup. Gutwrenching turn of events. I can’t wait for the conclusion.

frazodfrazodover 5 years ago
Glad your Back

Wow, lost a lot of respect for Peta. Despise that she sees Tony -- who she supposedly hates, destroying property and basically doesn't give a crap. After Richard saves her mother's life/well being.

I hope they have cameras in the hospital and the cops get it (probably not).

Hope every gets what is coming to them (including Peta).

Quite a cliff-hanger....

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

You've got me on the edge f my seat.

Keep up the good work.

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
Obviously, the truth will eventually be revealed to all

Beats me how he'll get over her instant shift into total distrust. I never would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with Frazod!

What a bitch she was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

There is no redemption from this. You've taken it too far in that direction, I hate everyone but Richard and the boys now. God, even the nurses were horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bathurst?

Good story! I didn't realise that mail for North Qld gets routed through Bathurst?

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

great story and the sex scene was done tastefully as it was one of those impromptu thing, passion and all that and not overly long. Peta believing everything she hears but I'm Grandma will straighten it out when she wakes. Good job for the writer and his editors.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, but terrible behavior by Peta. He'd already confessed while he was saving her mom. BITCH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories