All Comments on 'Second Day of School'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
ON REAL!

Today is the first time that I read any of your stories. You better keep up the great work. Your writtings are the best I have every read. I think that you make your stories come alive! Some of these must be true experiences!!!! I have spent over an hour reading only your stories and cant wait to read more! It would be a dream to meet you some day. BYE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved the story.

Powerfully sexual and a turn on to read. Loved how you brought the other woman in to make it a threesome...way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic I loved it!!!

It was hottt!!! Best story I have read in a long time.. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
better

I dont know how you did it but I think the second day was better than the first. A natural progression by adding a third party was pure genious. I look forward to reading your stories. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exquisite

For me, there is no way to discern that "First Day" was better than "Second Day", or vice versa. The two stories did something that sequels rarely do well - they complimented each other while at the same time being different and each being original. Wonderfully written and white-hot. Keep up the incredible writing; I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you ruined it.

the second part was awfully worse than the first day..the couple should be together after all.it's ok that she liked bill,but you can't say she loved him as much as lisa.or if she did she should get back to her,after being with bill.as for carol..you fucked the story.carol shouldn't exist!

reinvestorreinvestorabout 14 years ago
I couldn't give this story five stars like the first one

The inclusion of Bill in this story was a slap in the face for Lisa. She and Chris were in a loving relationship. There shouldn't have been any competition there for Chris' affections at all. I think that the author thinks that just because Bill is a man that Lisa should have been alright with her lover dating and sleeping with him, instead of being angry and resentful. That attitude cheapens lesbian relationships and makes them seem like they have second-class status as compared to a straight relationship, which isn't true, speaking from my personal experience. Then, the situation with Bill was just dropped, as if it didn't mean anything to the story. I didn't understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Question

Are you still with Lisa?

LcnmdLcnmdover 9 years ago
This is so good, please let there be more!

You're stories are amazing! Please add another chapter to the one !!!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a slap in the face

I agree with reinvested there shouldn't be a man in the relationship. I think that Chris was insulting Lisa by fucking Bill. After all they were making plans for a trip together and Chris was acting like a whore who didn't respect what she had with Lisa. I thought that Lisa was quite a girl to overlook the way that Chris disrespected their relationship. You even included Chris sucking Bill's cock showing me that Chris is actually a cocksuckering cunt.

I think that Lisa deserves better than this. I thought that maybe Lisa was trying to get back at Chris when she seduced Carol but it didn't seem to faze Chris showing me that Chris is a shallow bitch and that she didn't get what Lisa was trying to show her how it feels to be hurt by someone who you love.

Keep on writing I think that you tell it like it is.

Betsy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i dont get it..

the first part came across as somewhat like a start of a good old love story. then here comes the 2nd..it became an open relationship no strings attach story. how can you feel something deep about someone one moment and then act as if nothing next time

rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
Where from here

The question remains, does Chris go with Bill or stay Lisa? What would Bill think of Chris's other relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved the true love

I didn't care for the cheapening of a good love story. It should have been Lisa and Chris and maybe a little bit Carol for fun, then she goes back to her nurse friend. Still, I like eroslit's writing just not part two

beddybearbeddybearover 3 years ago
PLEASE

Hope we'll we'll get a third day of school.

Lisa deserves a better fate than becoming Chris's sidekick.

This story deserves a closure.

Great story telling.

Thanks for sharing

Sylvain

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous