All Comments on 'Second Hand Susan'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ca_daveca_dave29 days ago

Ronde thank you for sharing this one. Your detective stories are always so well done.

bigbob2406bigbob240629 days ago

Another great story!!Thank you very much.

J6480J648029 days ago

Extraordinary. Guess dreaming up this plot is lateral thinking. Hope its fiction but given the current state of US politics who the heck knows so just maybe...........

Ravey19Ravey1928 days ago

Certainly some wayward thinking to come up with this storyline and make it work out like you have. Excellent.

redbaron172redbaron17228 days ago

Interesting plot and ending... good story though 5 stars!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy28 days ago

Your usual Jim Dandy police story!

5

Crusader235Crusader23528 days ago

Great Detective story, five stars.

Davester37Davester3728 days ago

I love the way your Tennessee detectives share their thought processes with the reader. As always, I’m a big fan of all of your stories. I can’t believe how quickly you write. Interesting characters, detailed actual settings, and clever engaging plots mark your work.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

NEOLSwedeNEOLSwede28 days ago

Loved it!! 5 stars

16GaDouble16GaDouble26 days ago

As always, a VERY good story!

Ya' got 'em all.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit26 days ago

That was a really great plot, but it felt very slow. I nearly stopped reading a couple of times, but continued because I generally enjoy your writing. Jerry seemed like a guy who was very lonely and either didn’t realize, or kept himself occupied enough to not deal with it. I think some of his story might have lightened the tone enough that it didn’t seem so slow.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Such intricate plots and minute details blended with accomplished writing skills. I look forwards to your stories each time. Thank you for sharing them.

SexySenior56SexySenior5623 days ago

Very sweet story, even if the sex was light. Although I figured out who was the killer, the sister thing and FBI connection was an interesting twist.

musicman1261musicman126122 days ago

Your stories never disappoint!

SmugglerjimSmugglerjim8 days ago

Was it far fetched ? Do the FBI actually do that sort of stuff? America .....

Good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...