All Comments on 'Second Love'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Love can come at any age. I enjoyed your story very much.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Congratulations

Very nice. Believeable, well paced and good sex descriptions. I'll look forward to more of your stories.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
Very nice romantic story

Nice read, Moondrift. Credible, erotic, and very romantic.

duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Such a lovely story

Moondrift,

You are a Writer with empathy for your characters. Such a lovely, totally believable scenario. One can only hope it happens to all the nice folks who have lost a loved one.

Well done!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful story

Very well done. It touched me were I live.

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
vvery enjoyable

Your story left a feeling of complete joy for both for fulfillment sexually and emotionally.

Excellent story development and closing.

Will look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

There is not a high enough rating for this wonderful story. Thank you for sharing !!!

BBE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Man With The Golden Keyboard

who respects the keys and is most credible. A real person with depth and a very nice touch.

Thanks Author - More please - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOOKINH FOR MISS RIGHT

I could identify with the difficulties of getting older and I find that Oriental woman to be more caring than the American. She sounded like a love I had in Vietnam in 2004, but she did not speak English and I thoufht it would now work. I would love to meet a woman like this one. It would be exactly what would be my desire...to love again...

Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Thank you Moondrift

The only thing I can say is that I agree with every one of the comments below. This story had the same effect on me. So again, thank you. Regards, Michael

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Sweet little tale.

I loved your story and found it to be very tender. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a lovely story

and i wish something like that would happen to me - so gentle and loving the way it unfolded and all through teaching about computers......would love to meet an asian lady who can cook and be as loving as what she was....life would be good....still time for it to happen.....

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Lovely and Romantic

A positive presentation of love in the golden years. The realistic use of dialect was nicely done. All too often it is used to mock or demean the speaker, not so in this story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous