Second Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came out with a rush, "Well I thought it might spoil our friendship if I tried to bring...er...touching into it."

Jessica rolled her eyes heavenward. "Then why you think I look nice for you...cook for you...you think I not want to..." She said something in what I supposed was her native language and then exasperated she said, "What right words in English for when man is with women...when they one?"

"Do you mean," I hesitated trying to find what I hoped was an acceptable way of putting it; then deciding on one of the milder forms I asked, "Do you mean making love?"

"Yes...yes...when man and woman show how they love. I want to show my love, you not want to show yours."

"Of course I'd like to but..."

She suddenly changed tack and said more quietly, "Ah David, I sorry, you shy, you think I not like to see you...er...naked? I not shy and I show you, but I not bad...not...what you call it...slut? I show because I love."

With that she stood and started to undress while I sat riveted to the chair, unable to either protest or encourage. What was finally revealed was an exquisite little woman, slender, with small firm breasts and delicate brown nipples. At the top of her thighs were a small tuft of black pubic hair and the indications of firmly cleft pudenda.

Her dark skin seemed to glow, and my vaunted potency sprang into action. My penis rose to become a hard rod and started to drip pre-cum.

Jessica, clearly alert for every sign of interest I might display said, "Ah, you cannot hide from me; I see you ready to love, so you love."

She came to me and giving me a very tender kiss, started to undress me, there was a bit of confusion over buttons and zips, but finally I was naked.

Jessica touched my penis with her hand and said very softly, "I very small."

Failing to understand her meaning I said gently, "Yes, you're not very tall and..."

She touched her sex organ with her hand and said, "No...no David, I mean small here, and you very big, but I think you not hurt me because I am ready, you touch and feel."

She kissed me again and then guided my hand to her pudenda. I carefully inserted a finger into her vagina, and she was right, I could feel the warm moistness of her vagina, indicating her readiness for penetration.

"Come," she said seductively, "we lay here."

She drew me to the heap of cushions where she had been lying. I looked at her and she seemed so small and fragile. I said, "I'm too big, too heavy for you, I might..."

"I not fragile, but you lie and I come on top, I like."

Urged by her I lay down and she sat astride me. Guiding my penis with her hand she slowly lowered herself onto me. I felt the first touch of her outer lips, and then the soft warmth of her inner lips. She gradually dropped down on me, and she had been right, she was small. Her vaginal walls clung tightly round my shaft and seemed to pulsate with a sucking rhythm.

"That beautiful, David, it love, you like?"

"Yes...yes I like."

When she had my full length in her she looked at me and said, "it been a long time for me; you too I think."

"Yes, a long time."

She started to make little jerking movements, leaning over me slightly. I think she had angled my penis so that it was touching her clitoris.

She kept emitting little sighs interspersed with words that I didn't understand, then in English she said, "I like...I love...you make lovely."

If one were to seek pluses in getting old I suppose one would be that you don't ejaculate as quickly as you did in the ardent days of youth. I reached with one hand and started to fondle a breast, while with the other I stroked her face and hair.

"You gentle lover," she said, "I like gentle and long time."

We must have gone on for nearly half and hour with Jessica occasionally changing the angle of my penetration and at times almost withdrawing from me so that I was just pressing against her clitoris.

Then very quietly at first she said, "My joy is coming...ah...ah...let....your joy...oh...ah...come."

I was ready and released the first jolt of sperm into her. She yelled out...Ah...aha...David...yes...eeena..." Then with little screams and once again with words in a language I didn't understand she began to thrash up and down on me wildly. I pumped sperm into her and gradually she quietened, her movements becoming less violent, until with a long sigh she stopped and drooped down over me, her head coming to rest on my chest.

We stayed quiet like that for some time, then she said, "It love with you David, you find love with me?"

"Yes, I said, I found love with you Jessica."

"You not be shy again?"

"No, I won't be shy again."

"If I say I want love, you not think me bad?"

"No, and if I say I want love with you won't think me bad?"

"No, in love nothing bad, you stay tonight with me and I show you much love."

"Yes, but I've got to go and..."

"I know what you say, you go feed Arthur."

"I'm afraid so."

"Then you come back?"

"Yes, if you want me to."

"I want, and you bring Arthur, and I feed him so you not go away."

Arthur was the thin end of the wedge. I didn't move in with Jessica immediately, but Arthur did, and he seemed to appreciate the chicken Jessica fed him more than the tins of cat food I gave him.

It took a little while for me to let go of the memories, but in the end I sold the house and all but the more sentimental pieces of furniture and ornaments. Certainly there was not room in Jessica's house for all my stuff.

Jessica had been right; Doris was no longer with me or Meng with her.

Some time before I finally moved in with Jessica I can recall asking myself, "David, what do you want to do with the rest of your life, your autumn years?"

My answer was, "I want to spend much of it with Jessica, the second love of my life; my little chocolate sparrow."

12