All Comments on 'Second Sunset'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Wow..... What a wonderful story!!! Thank-you!

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

Thank you for writing such a kind adventure. It seems like maybe you've been there. I can understand as an 80 year-old man married for 54 years to a woman whom I have just learned to.love as she drifts down the path of Alzheimer's. We look for those sunsets and moonrise because the opportunity to enjoy the is fleeting. Time to quit as my eyes are clouding over and tears are gathering. Thank you

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Wonderful Warm Story****

Great piece of story telling. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Almost.

Well written and authentic. Sweet.

Did not need sorrow.

wcl1652wcl1652about 3 years ago
Beautiful!!

One of the best, most authentic pieces I've ever read on Literotica. Thanks for your great effort.

clearcreekclearcreekabout 3 years ago

very well written. there has been way too much cancer in my family.

stewartbstewartbabout 3 years ago

My wife and I are only 74...but it made me think of how lucky I am to have her with me.

katranmankatranmanabout 3 years ago

Extremely well written and entertaining. Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So Beautiful!

You have the touch! No other author I have ever read handles the concept of love and the way that older people experience it better than you! The amazing gift of a second sunset was perfectly written, and I thank you for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So true. Much love. Much to be learned and shared with each other. But so much truth in this one. Made me cry and also laugh. Tenderness. Ethyl was a teacher and had also learned from her past. Only a person that has gone thru it themselves could write with so much feeling and tenderness. Saying thank you and well done isn't even close to the tanks you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ethyl is a hell of a woman. She can change people with few wise words

Shmcurdcc06Shmcurdcc06about 3 years ago

A truly wonderful tale.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful, happy, sad story. Brilliant.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Superb !

No other words.

Brilliant writing.

It could be the plot of a great film.

Would love to see Meryl Streep & Sir Daniel Day- Lewis enacting the lead parts.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 3 years ago

Wow! What an incredible, warm, funny, and sad story. Thank you for this moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely nuanced story.

None of the characters are perfect, but love, in all its forms, can help. The description of love and sex between two older people is very well done, hot wild sex is not what it is about but companionship, intimacy, closeness, support and comfort. Gentle cuddles, tickles, caresses and etc. can be very satisfying, whatever works or doesn't. (Yes I've been there.) This is a very good realistic story, sad at times but also full of love and hope. Like life.

JAF1953JAF1953almost 3 years ago

This story was just about perfect. I'm not really into the sex scenes anymore (how many ways can you describe a couple having intercourse? 50? 100?). But the balance between intimacy and everyday life was masterfully done. Hats off to a truly great literary work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What can I say? I'm 80 and my bride is 84. We have been married 53 years. I cried! We've been 'round almost all the twists and turns of your story. Thank you.

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 2 years ago

Outstanding story 5 stars largely deserved

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Wow . So good . Very surprised to have run across it here . As good as it is I mean . I gotta laugh at the guy below who is reading on an erotica sight . But isn't into the sex scenes . Lol . Crying and then laughing .

azpaulfhazpaulfhabout 2 years ago

You deserved to be a contest winner...outstanding and moving, unexpected. Thank you for the gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a 88YO selfish bastard, married 67 years and can appreciate this great story.

Been there done a lot of that. Thanks for a good read..............REMJIM

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I am a 82yo man and lost my love of 40 years 8 years ago. 2 years ago a 58 yo woman came into my life and I am blessed with the most wonderful lover. She has brought me such happiness, but also sadness knowing I will leave her on her own again before long.

rs90125rs90125about 1 year ago

A very moving and honest story. At my age, I am beginning to relate to some of the more erotic parts. Additionally, loved the healing Eth brought to both families.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m in my late 80s, lost my wife of 63 years.

I was crying when I finished reading this story. Parts of the story I’ve experienced.

I miss my wife every day. Am only now aware of how much she did for me, for us, for our children.

Visit her grave several times a week, just to talk to her.

It’s lonely!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.