All Comments on 'Second Year After Ch. 04'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

Keep it going. Love the story.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Wonderful

Just like real life, full of twistful and turns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Henry duke kenny and matts involvement have been an annoyance. They seem to be in the way now. Kenny staying excludes amber and that excludes henry. Henry being on the birth certificate doesnt necessitate a marriage. Or inclusion into the original group marriage.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 6 years ago
Neat Story!!!

You obviously put some thought and investigation into the plot. I really would like to see some anal between the wives, their husbands, and anal bi between Drew and Henry. The sex is too vanilla, as it is in all your stories Make use of all three holes. Five stars for the series.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding series. As it stands, Patti wanted to get pregnant ; mom did not want to get pregnant (see First Year After); and Amber is willing to marry Kenny (a person she does not love nor really want to marry) so she does not have to raise the child as a single parent nor endanger everyone's incestuous relationships. I wish Amber was open to abortion. With the exception of Kenny, the respect, honor, and willingness to self-sacrifice is truly amazing and what one would expect from a truly loving incestuous relationship.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a:

I never considered abortion to be a choice that either Tina or Amber would make. Their babies are healthy, they're financially well off, Amber's finished with college and has a job lined up. The fact that the babies were unplanned and perhaps have the wrong father wouldn't be enough reason for either of them to terminate.

Amber's only reason for continuing a relationship with Kenny is social, not financial, anyway -- of not wanting to be a single mom, since she doesn't think she can be public with a relationship with Drew and certainly can't be public with her true relationship with Henry. She thinks both secrets are linked and that comes back to bite her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like Kenny's getting the raw end of the stick here with Amber agreeing to marry him but clearly not in love with him. In essence, Kenny is clearly only being used as a beard to hide Amber's other relationships and that's just selfish on Amber's part and certainly unfair to Kenny as he deserves to have true love and not just a marriage of convenience. Plus, paternity fraud just adds insult to humiliation that no one deserves. Paternity of Amber's baby could be determined easily after eight weeks of pregnancy with no risk involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES