All Comments on 'Secrecy was Important'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad story!

As much as I enjoy reading a good Mom-Son tale, this one didn't work. I got just far enough to realize that this mother was engaging in sex with her "special needs" son who, despite being 26, was no more able to comprehend what was going on than a child of ten or younger. Disgusting!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
More authentic then erotic

They're dysfunctional. Mom is pissed at Father for going outside of marriage, when she's diddling her son and doesn't work out . It was written well but yuck. 4.5 inch member and mom's weight shading 200 lbs. Kudos for not hewing to plastic standards of aesthetics , but the storyline was so-so.

spredmspredmover 8 years ago
selfish

Didn't see where she ever sucked his cock

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Shame on you!

As an author with numerous submissions, most with good ratings and many which I have read, you should know better than to submit a story such as this. I'm somewhat surprised that it was not rejected! This was sex between a mother and a child, irregardless of his biological age! *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what happened?

MTB is the author of great stories of family fucking, especially of the best kind of fucking there is, motherfucking. A good example is "Family Fun is Best" (truer words were never spoken). For sizzling hot sex, nothing can ever compare with a boy sticking his hard young cock up the same warm wet cunt he came out of, up to his balls, and unloading those hot young balls of his up his own mother's ever-loving twat. What's more obvious than that a young guy's semen belongs up his own birth canal, painting it a nice sticky white and claiming it as his own property? But I just don't understand MTB's current contribution. A retarded kid with a pathetic pecker and a morbidly obese mother who exploits him? Talk about boner killers! Come on, Mr. moms, you can do much, much better than that.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 8 years ago
Don't understand all the fuss...

MTB's stories have become more about average people in recent times and I applaud that. This story is no different, and just because the young man of the tale is "special" does not mean the story is any less valid. Not everyone is normal or sexy; in fact the majority of the world are quite simply weird or strange. Think about it, most people would think that those of us who would dare to consider incest to be acceptable to be deranged at the very least!

The boy's mental capacity should not be an issue, those adults we consider childlike have just the same urges and needs as more mentally capable people, and their inclusion in physical relationships is something they crave as much as you or me. I have often seen stories, where a main character is either physically or mentally challenged, derided for exactly that reason. That is unfair and just based on prejudice.

The criticism of the mother character is unfair too. What her physical makeup is should not be an issue, and those who think she is taking advantage should look at the other stories in this category; they all do this in some way or another. This story was about a young man who needed love and affection, and he was not going to get it from an outsider; so who better than a loving mother to give it to him? In the end surely this was all that mattered... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A chubby mom still needs her son's sex.

Since Clarence's mom isn't very attractive, she can't be as picky about penis size. Clarence needs the practice, and his mom needs to have someone inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A very, very nice story. In my mind the mom is not abusing her son, she simply realizes he has the same needs like everybody else but his chances are limited

Sexuality of disabled people was a taboo topic until recently, but nowadays it is the new frontier in the society at large.

Mom's libido is impresive (5☆++) & full-figured women drive me crazy: i wish i lived by the same lake in British Columbia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3111 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.