All Comments on 'Secret Anal Sex Revenge - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 11 years ago
LOL

You did this very well. As a man who enjoys anal sex with women who are willing to receive, I thought his plan would work about the same way you thought it would. His punishment was deserved and sounds like it will be a lasting experience. Thank you 5 stars

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
well done....

I know there are other stories out there I'll make a list and check it twice and send it off to you soon!!!

Loving this.... maybe some fun in front of him... forced to watch...man, woman, group...hell perhaps she takes anal from someone else while he watches...hahaha

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
Loved It

Let the Punishment fit the Crime. He got his and she experimented to his Desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!!

Should be continued though...

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I thought her revenge was to punish him. He enjoys being dominated. The punishment turned out to be pleasurable to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not much better then him

she is as fucked up as him and here I thought in another story that you said you don't write "wimps."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pointless

I don't understand your logic with this follow up story. It's like you completely ignored the majority of the previous story. She is supposed to be this straight laced bitch of a woman. Not some twisted sadist who is into many things she shouldn't know anything about. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... please keep writing. Panther Fan.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
I've noticed...

...most of your revenge stories end up with a reconciliation... of sorts. Basically two people damage each other so much that a co-dependence thing seems to develop. It's interesting. If you're going to have write a RACC story, that's the way to do it.

Keep 'em coming. I didn't enjoy this one much, but all your continuations have been very well written and most of them fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Nice and used did not read the pre story and don't care to like that he now her bitch very nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1

your are stupid

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Didn't make sense.

How does she go from the mild mannered woman in the original story to this brutal dominatrix? And after she damned near killed him, he's supposed to be having some sort of Stockholm reaction after only one session of rape and torture? I liked that you tried to put an ending to the original story, but this seemed too implausible. Had he gone after her and killed her or had she killed him it would have seemed a little more believable. But both their personalities made such drastic changes it just didn't work, for me. Try another story.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
Fun

Maybe not the most believable ending, but a fun and fitting one. Nice work.

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Meh...

I normally don't like these sorts of stories from the female perspective but I admit I enjoyed his humiliation. I despise rapists and I thought it was pretty fitting what a bug he turned out to be. I have nothing but contempt for these "dominatrix" women, as well as femdom in general but it was appropriate to have him dominated by a woman, to show just how much of a weakling he is.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
That' What You Call Getting Even***

And then some. Thanks for sharing.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
That wasn´t you writing this one...

...no real revenge, nothing actually conclusive about this one.I almost suspected you starting to follow JPB´s footsteps in trying to please everyone, - "Cuckerotica´s" superwimps included. Actually the first of your stories I didn´t rmjoy reading, sorry.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Sorry, but the payback was as cruel and forced as the original rape. They both deserve jail.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I am not fond of BDSM. I do not mind some payback at all.

I think the beating from head to toe with the stick (or whatever she used) plus ONE good dildo in the ass fucking would have been called for. That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't do it for me

FTDS:

The revenge was so over done, going on and on all day, by comparison the original rape was trivialized, just an excuse for an extended BDSM/fetish story. It would have been better to have written it on your own as a stand alone piece, as it really had nothing to do with Goldenangel's origonal.

I don't see the point in pretending to "finish' someone else's story when you completely remake the characters and so hugely change the story, it is unrecognizable as a sequel.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Too Much

1) The punishment FAR exceeded the crime.

2) His further submission was unbelievable.

BTW, the original story is no longer up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty damn good

Nice work. Payback is a bitch and he got what he deserved... and ultimately wanted. Well witten

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Man that was tooooo

Rough for me, but he did deserced it......bill

ShAnnaMayShAnnaMayabout 9 years ago
Firsts

This is the first story or yours that the woman gets revenge. Why? What prompted this change ?

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Finally A Story For The Women

FTDS, I am wet from reading this. This gives me ideas and fantasies. Except for the bloody, brutal rape, this was exciting. It could have been written entirely by a woman. Why did you wait so long to give a woman her revenge? Very good story. Damned sexy. Left me horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow! Nicely weird!

Gave it a 5 for entertaining weirdness!

Didn't see that direction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And they lived happily ever after...

5 stars for justice prevailing. She broke him completely. Not only did he loose his ass to her, he lost his soul to her too.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
A good story

Perverted perhaps, but interesting. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

I am a male. I'm also a Husband and a Father to 3 beautiful daughters. For you and the original author to sexualize the crime of RAPE made me very angry. RAPE is a Crime of VIOLENCE not sex. For you to turn a Violent CRIME into another RAPE was sickening.

You created Justification and turned the supposed Victim into a sick MONSTER. I can understand you wanting her to pay it back, but you went too far.

Your fantasies are so fucked up, you should be put on the sex offender registry and watched by the authorities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What's the problem? He liked it)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's unfortunate when you turn a rape victim into a victimizer. If you had to do it, once in retribution was enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been much better if it ended with a plot twist like a role-playing game that got out of control. This revenge version is just too twisted.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

Rape of ANY kind is disgusting. Betrayal by a boyfriend or husband is even worse. I could understand her desire for revenge, and even approve of her initial response. I doubt her revenge could work that smoothly IRL. But, to continue ANY relationship with him makes the story ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Too many snowflakes commenting on it though. Please disregard their remarks and make another part. Maybe remove their comments too if possible, they're just sad and annoying to read. This is meant to be a fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh wow ,the original story must have driven you into a rage... lol.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos10 months ago

She is also a rapist...and she is worse than he was. I suppose that is the plot twist.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Didn't like it at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous