Secret Anal Sex Revenge - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lauren..."

She tugged on the string, making him whimper. "How do you speak to me, rapist?"

"Please Mistress, are we done?"

She laughed. "Hardly." She gave the string another tug. "I'm going to turn you over. One arm and leg at a time. If you fight me, I swear, I'll tear your balls off. Do you understand, rapist?"

"Yes, Mistress."

It took her a while, she was careful, removing and retying each limb singly. When he was on his back, she made sure the bindings were secure. "Feel better?"

"Yes, Mistress, thank you."

She checked on the string, tugging to make sure it was still secure, wrenching a little whine out of him. "I've been pleasuring you all day, rapist. Don't you think it's about time I had my turn?"

"Yes, Mistress. Of course."

She climbed on the bed, and lowered her pussy over his face. "Make it good, rapist. Make me happy, or your balls will be rolling around on the floor." She tugged the string as a reminder.

She ground her pussy into his face, and used him. He did his best, licking and sucking until she felt the first shivers of pleasure. "Eat me, rapist. Eat your Mistress."

He moaned and she looked over her shoulder to see he was hard again. Fucking pervert.

She grabbed his hair, pulling his head into her crotch, grinding until she came. It was a start. She climbed beside him and reached down, slapping his balls, making him whimper. "Did I say you could get hard?"

"Sorry, Mistress."

Lauren got off the bed, and got what she needed to clean his cock. She scrubbed it roughly, listening in delight to his moans.

When she was satisfied with the job, she got up and straddled him. "I'm going to use you now, rapist. You will not come in me. You will make sure I get off three times. If you come, I will mix Tabasco Sauce with the lube and fuck you until the sun comes up. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress."

She mounted him, settling on to his cock, and started grinding her hips. Back and forth, looking for that special pressure. She found a rhythm she enjoyed, and was surprised at how quickly she found her release. She came hard, digging her fingers into his chest, her crotch vibrating against him. When it slowed, she caught her breath, moving slowly.

"Count them off, rapist."

"One, Mistress."

She smiled, getting back into her rhythm. "You're not going to come in me, are you rapist?"

"No, Mistress, not yet."

She laughed, and pounded herself on his cock. "Fuck me back, rapist," she growled.

She felt his hips driving upward, and took advantage of the motion. On and on she used him, until his movements slowed and she could see him sweating and shaking from exertion. She tucked her knees in tight, her weight on her feet, and fucked herself. She closed her eyes, and let the next orgasm overcome her, until she was leaning over, gasping.

"Two Mistress," he said, almost joyfully.

"Are you smiling, rapist? Enjoying this?"

"No Mistress," he answered hastily.

"You don't enjoy your Mistress's pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress. It's... it's wonderful."

"You bet your blown out ass it is," she growled. "Best pussy ever. Should have been enough for you, you lousy bastard rapist!" She reached down and slapped his face hard.

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry," he whined.

"Fucking right you are," she growled. She started her motion again, leaning over, rocking back and forth, dragging it out. When it started to feel good, she settled back, sitting upright, grinding against him. She looked down at his face, and saw him struggling.

"You're... not... to... come!" she gasped.

All he did was whimper.

She ground against him, finding what she needed. She started to moan, little gasps escaping her lips. She knew it was going to be a good one. Her motions accelerated, and she squeezed her breasts, pulling her nipples, feeling it growing and growing.

"Mis...tress," he whined.

"No!" she gasped, right on the edge.

She felt the little bastard surrender to his needs, pushing up into her. She leaned over digging her nails deeply into his chest, dragging them, rending his flesh, and exploded.

Her world went black, and when she came to she was laying on him, trembling.

She felt his lips against her head. "Three, beautiful Mistress. Three."

Lauren didn't move, resting. "You came without my permission, rapist."

"Forgive me, Mistress. Your pussy is irresistible," he whispered. "I'm sorry."

With a sigh, she got up and straddled his face. "Clean your Mistress, rapist."

He did, at great length, finally drawing one last small orgasm from her. She moved off of him, and got his water bottle. She pressed it to his lips and he finished it.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I hate you, you bastard," she mumbled, grabbing the bedspread, and pulling it up over them as she stretched out beside him.

"I know. I'm sorry Mistress."

"I bet you hate me now," she whispered, getting comfortable.

"I love you," he breathed into her ear.

She chuckled. "Sucks to be you, rapist."

"Please, Mistress," he whispered.

"What now, rapist?"

"The string, Mistress. Around my balls, it aches. I... I don't think I can take it all night long."

She heaved a great sigh, and pulled back the covers. His balls looked red and swollen. She untied the string, and rubbed them. He groaned. "Thank you, Mistress."

She pulled the sheets back up, got comfy and slept.

When Lauren woke, it took a few moments for her to realized where she was. She sat up, and saw the bastard was sleeping. His cock was sticking upright. She mounted him, and took him for a ride. She watched him wake, moaning.

"Lauren," he mumbled.

She reached down and squeezed his balls, chuckling at his grimace. "How do you address me, rapist?"

"Mistress," he groaned.

She released him and looked for her comfort stroke. "Did you have something to say to me, rapist?"

"Just thank you, Mistress. That feels wonderful."

She slapped his chest, seeing where she'd made him bleed the night before. "This isn't for you, rapist."

He nodded. "Yes Mistress. Use me for your pleasure."

She humped him hard, and rewarded herself after a few minutes. Content for the moment, she got off of him, leaving him hard and straining.

"Poor little rapist. Frustrated are we?"

He shook his head. "No. I deserve no pleasure, Mistress. I failed you. I'm sorry."

"Stop whining you little bitch. I don't want to hear how sorry you are."

Lauren walked out of the bedroom and started her bath. She put on her robe and went downstairs to prepare herself a coffee. She drank a glass of water, then took the coffee with her. She ignored her rapist, as she crossed the bedroom. She bathed, enjoyed her coffee, and made herself up. Returning to the bedroom, she stared at the bastard who had used her so cruelly.

She got the belt out, and worked up and down his body, listening to his whines and whimpers, his crying. "Shut up, bitch. You earned this."

She was disgusted as he hardened from the beating. He groaned loudly as she strapped his cock.

Throwing the belt on him, she got dressed, went downstairs and loaded all of her belongings into the vehicle. She went to the bedroom and retrieved her camera, wondering how much it had captured, before it either died or it was full. She knew she'd enjoy reviewing it later.

John watched her every movement, but remained quiet. When she sat on the edge of the bed, removing the duct tape from his hands, he tried to stifle his groans as the circulation returned to them painfully.

"Pussy," she sneered.

"Yes, Mistress."

When both hands were free, she placed a butter knife in his hand. "You destroyed us, rapist."

He nodded, holding the knife carefully. He didn't dare drop it. "I know. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"I'm no longer your Mistress, rapist. I'm nothing to you. I never want to see or hear from you again. If I do, some very embarrassing video of you will go out to everyone."

"I understand, Mis..." his voice slowly faded.

She reached down and grabbed his balls. "We could have had it all, idiot." She squeezed until he cried out, then turned and walked out of his life.

~ * ~ * ~

"Phone's for you, Lauren," her roommate called out.

"Hello?"

"Mistress," the voice said.

"Rapist?"

"I... I'm bound and ready for my punishment."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had worried, for better than a week, that he'd come after her, somehow. She'd watched him from a distance. He looked broken, lethargic. It served him right. "Hand and foot?"

"Face down, awaiting your punishment."

"I won't be gentle," she said.

"I know."

"Don't move. If I find the time, I'll punish you."

"Thank you Mistress."

She hung up the phone. "Alicia? I'm going out for a while. Don't know when I'll be back."

Her roommate entered the room, nodding. "No sweat. I'm going out tonight anyway. Anything good?"

Lauren smiled. "Perhaps."

~ * ~ * ~

The front door was open. She was nervous, in case it was a trap. She had her cellphone in one hand, thumb pressed against the 911 speed dial. In her other she carried the taser she'd purchased. She closed the door, looking around. "Rapist?" she called out.

"Awaiting his Mistress," she heard from the back bedroom. She looked around the living area, checking closets, looking into rooms. She wandered back to the bedroom, slowly quietly. Peeked into the room and saw her rapist tied to the bed. She entered the room slowly, looking around.

"I'm alone, Mistress," he said.

She waved the taser. "Don't try anything," she snapped, looking into the bathroom and then the closet. She finally checked under the bed.

"You called, Rapist?"

"I... I need your punishment. Until you're satisfied that I've paid for my crime against you, Mistress."

She walked around the bed, testing each of the restraints. It was clear the one on his right hand was the weakest, tied last. She adjusted it, tightening it around the wrist, and pulling it taut. She looked around the room, and saw the instruments of his punishment laid out on the dresser. The old ones were there, including the broken towel rod, he'd taped back together. There were several new ones. Some looked interesting.

"It could take a long time, rapist," she told him, lifting the flogger, and testing it against the dresser top.

"Yes Mistress. A very long time."

At the end, she saw some black material. She lifted it up, and saw it was a PVC corset. Underneath were matching black panties and stockings. "For me, Rapist?"

"If it pleases you, Mistress."

It did, but she wasn't about to let him know that. Not yet. There was still plenty of punishment ahead, before she'd allow him even that much.

She started removing her clothing, dressing in the outfit. It fit her surprisingly well. It left her tits exposed, and she discovered the panties were crotchless. She smiled and lifted the flogger.

"Mistress?"

"What now, rapist?"

"Your shoes are beside the dresser, if it pleases you."

She looked around the edge, and saw the three inch spikes. Dangerous. She grinned. "Not bad, rapist," she admitted as she slipped into them. "It won't make me any easier on you."

"Of course not, Mistress."

"I imagine it may take many sessions before I feel you've been punished adequately."

"I know, Mistress. I did a very bad thing."

"Many sessions. Hundreds possibly. Who knows, I may never feel we're even."

"Yes Mistress." She saw he was already hard, from the thought of her punishing him endlessly.

She strapped on her big cock, and grabbed the flogger again. She was eager to try it. "Shall we say, 50 to start?"

"Whatever Mistress desires," he moaned.

She was proud of him. He didn't scream until she was well into the 30's. By the time she hit 50, her arm was tired, and he was gasping, squirming against his ropes.

Time for the punishment he so richly deserved.

She lubed up her 'cock', and parted his cheeks. She saw the object of her attention was already shining.

"Did you lube yourself, rapist?"

"Cleaned out and lubed up, Mistress. I know you don't like to touch me there."

She teased his crinkled hole with her cock. "Beg for it, rapist. Beg me to take you ass."

"Please mistress, punish me. Fill my ass with your big cock. Rape me, Mistress."

She laughed, pushing as hard as she could, not stopping until she was half-buried inside of him. He cried out at the first penetration and groaned as she filled him.

She started pumping into him, forcing herself deeper and deeper.

"Is this what you needed, rapist?"

"Yes... Mistress," he groaned.

"Lots of punishment. That's what you deserve. Day after day, week after week, month after month. Years of it. You understand that don't you, rapist?"

"As Mistress... desires," he gasped, whimpering.

"Stop whining, you pussy!" she snarled, and slammed her hips forward with all her might, making him cry out.

Lauren fucked him steadily, her mind wandering. All the things she'd have to do. Toy's she'd make him buy. Fix up the guest room for him, of course she'd keep the Master for herself, once she replaced the bed. A cock cage, that's something she needed. She'd read about those. Cuffs for the wrists and ankles, instead of those stupid ropes. A nice little collar. And a leash, definitely a leash. Maybe a few different sizes of cocks for her strap-on, whatever fit her mood. Perhaps a cage, for when he misbehaved. Gags, different types, she could experiment. She'd have to do some research, there were so many things she'd have to learn...

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

12