Secret Cock Flashing Confession Ch. 02

Story Info
Flashing my erect naked prick to my aunt and my cousin.
7k words
4.15
12.1k
14
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter #2 of Secret Dick Flashing Confession

While making his flashes appear unintentional and/or accidental, Gary flashed his AILF of an aunt, Rachel, and his sexy and beautiful cousin, Samantha, his naked, erect prick.

# # #

My flashing started with my mother and my sister. After flashing my mother, Christine, and my sister, Heather, my naked, erect prick, wanting to flash them again, I was filled with horniness. Yet, filled with sexual anticipation, I was even more sexually excited about flashing my 43-year-old aunt, Rachel, my mother's sister, and her daughter, my 21-year-old cousin, Samantha, my naked prick. In the way that my mother and my sister had stared at my naked prick, I couldn't wait to see my aunt's and my cousin's reaction to seeing my naked prick.

'I can't wait to flash my aunt,' thought Gary. 'I can't wait to flash my cousin. Only, I need a way to get them both alone when my mother and my sister are not around.'

If I'm able to flash my aunt and my cousin in the way that I flashed my mother and my sister, I'll be masturbating over flashing them my naked cock for the rest of my life. They're both so beautiful. Standing at 5'9" tall with long, lush, red hair and beautiful, green eyes, they look more like sisters, twin sisters, than they look like daughters. Honestly, I can't even look at them without getting an erection. Every time I look at them, I imagine them naked while having sex with them.

Adding to their beauty, they both have sexy and shapely bodies. With me loving tits, big tits, the bigger the better, and with me sexually attracted to big breasted women, my aunt has double D cup breasts and my cousin has D cup breasts. I know their bra cup sizes because I peeked in the laundry bin the last time they stayed overnight.

'Wow,' look at the size of my aunt's bra,' I said holding her used bra in my hand. Then, I looked at the bra tag. 'She takes a 36 double D.' I checked my cousin's bra. 'She takes a 34 D.'

In addition to having big tits, they both have long and shapely legs and well-formed asses. With them both dedicated to jogging, riding their bikes, and swimming, their athletic bodies are testaments to their physical abilities and their discipline to exercise daily. Even though she wears a sports bra when she jogs, just once I'd love to watch my aunt jogging. I imagine her huge double D breasts bouncing up and down and side to side while my eyes desperately tried to keep up with huge breasts in the way of trying to keep track of a tennis ball during a tennis match.

'With me horny enough and perversely perverted enough to do so, in the way that my mother and my sister looked and stared at my exposed dick, I wondered if my aunt and my cousin would look at my exposed prick? I wondered if they'd stare at my naked cock? Or perhaps, if they're modestly moral and embarrassed, they may look away in shame and disgust. They may even think that I had deliberately exposed myself to them by flashing them my erect, naked dick. They may chastise me and humiliate me for deliberately exposing myself to them.'

Nonetheless, whether they'd look or look away, I couldn't wait to flash them both my erect, naked prick. No matter if they stared or looked away, something that that couldn't go unseen, I couldn't wait for them both to see my big dick. With my mother and sister having seen my naked prick many times before, I was even more sexually excited by the perverted thought of exposing myself to my aunt and my cousin. I was more sexually excited about flashing them than I was about exposing myself to my mother and my sister again.

# # #

Continuing to play out my deliberate flashing in my mind, I imagined having just taken a shower and wearing only a towel that barely covered my nakedness. I imagined having to stand on a ladder to change a lightbulb in the bathroom. With me asking for their help, I imagined my aunt standing on one side of the ladder and my cousin standing on the other side of the ladder while holding the ladder so that I wouldn't fall.

'Hold the ladder, please. Don't allow me to fall,' I imagined saying to my aunt and my cousin.

Then, having practiced this move in my mirror, as soon as I reached both my arms up and overhead to remove the lightbulb, knowing that it would, I imagined my towel sliding down to my feet. I imagined standing on the ladder naked in front of my aunt and my cousin. I imagined my cock being level with their eyes and their mouths. Giving them an even better look at my naked prick, I imagined turning to face my aunt in feigned panic before turning to face my cousin in feigned embarrassment.

'Oh, please, avert your stare. Please, don't look at my naked prick,' I imagined saying while feigning my shame. 'I'm so embarrassed. Please tie my towel back around my waist and pretend that you never saw me naked. Please don't tell my mother or my sister that you saw my naked cock.'

With the thoughts of deliberately flashing my aunt and my cousin my naked dick, after having flashed them, I couldn't wait to masturbate myself over flashing them my naked prick.

'Yet, playing it all over in my mind, again, how I'd flash them, while wearing my flashing bathrobe, I hoped they'd not only look at my naked cock but also stare at my exposed prick.' Then, I thought. 'Would they tell me that I'm exposed? Would they tell me that I was flashing them my naked cock?'

Ending my flashing them, I hoped they wouldn't tell me that I'm exposed. I'd much rather remain naked in front of my aunt and my cousin while they continued staring at all that I was showing and all that they were seeing. I couldn't wait to see their reactions to seeing my naked prick.

Then, suddenly filled with dread and foreboding, would my aunt tell my mother, her big sister, that I had deliberately flashed her my naked prick? Would my cousin, my aunt's daughter, tell my sister that I had deliberately flashed her my naked prick? With them both angry and/or embarrassed enough that I had deliberately flashed them to tell my mother and/or my sister, that would ruin everything. I'd never be able to flash my aunt and my cousin again without them thinking that I was deliberately and perversely flashing them.

# # #

With my aunt, Rachel, and my cousin, Samantha, arriving early for their visit, they sat in the living room while waiting for my mother, Christine, and my sister, Heather, to return home from shopping. Knowing that they were on their way by the phone message they left, I was sexually excited to finally get them both alone. I changed into my bathrobe, my flashing robe, without underwear. Already in a flashing frenzy while imagining exposing myself to my aunt and cousin, I couldn't wait to show them my big dick. I couldn't wait for them to see my naked prick.

In the way that I had flashed my mother and my sister my erect, naked cock, while wearing this bathrobe, I hoped to flash my aunt and my cousin, my erect, naked cock, too. While making my flashes appear unintentional and even accidental, in the way that my mother and my sister stared at my naked prick, I hoped my aunt and my cousin would stare at my naked prick. Then, after exposing myself to them, returning the sexual favor, in the way that my mother and my sister exposed their naked breasts to me, I hoped that my aunt and my cousin would expose their naked breasts to me, too.

'I'd love to see my aunt's huge, naked breasts,' I thought. 'I'd love to see my cousin's big tits.'

Counting the minutes before they arrived, finally they were here. I opened the front door and welcomed them inside.

"Auntie Rachel and cousin Samantha, it's good to see you again. Sorry about not answering your call but I was taking a shower which is why I'm still dressed in my bathrobe," I said.

I helped them off with their coats, while staring at their big tits through their bra and blouses, and escorted them into the living room. I was so tempted to touch and feel their big breasts through their clothes but prematurely ruining things by rushing things, I didn't dare touch and/or feel my aunt and cousin. I allowed them to walk in the living room and have a seat on the couch unmolested.

"Would you like some wine while you wait," I asked my aunt and my cousin with ulterior motives while hoping that they'd say yes?

# # #

Unembarrassed, unashamed, and without modesty, I stood in front of them in my short, thin robe. In the way that I sometimes could see their erect nipples through their blouses and bras, I knew that they could clearly see the bulging impression that the head of my semi-erect prick made behind my short, thin bathrobe. Instead of looking away, in embarrassment and shame, both my aunt and my cousin stared at all that they imagined they were seeing of my naked prick. As I did with my mother and my sister, I knew that I'd soon have a huge erection just by their stares.

Sexually surprising me, they not only looked at my bathrobe clad, flaccid dick, they stared at my bulging cock. Filled with sexual anticipation, I was sexually excited by the prospect of exposing my nearly, naked prick to the both of them. I couldn't wait to see their reactions to seeing my big dick. Whether or not if they look, stare, or look away, I'll be masturbating over sexually flashing my aunt and my cousin later tonight and tomorrow morning.

Sexually exciting me, more than once, I caught them looking at the impression that my naked prick made before they stared at the impression that my semi-erect prick made behind my bathrobe. In the way that I was already horny, I suspected that I was making them horny, too. In the way that they stared at my bathrobe covered prick, all that it takes for me to get hard, I knew that I'd soon be getting an erection. Once I had an erection, I'll be imagining them touching my cock, stroking my prick, and sucking my dick before fucking my penis.

In the way that I saw, touched, felt, and fondled my mother's and my sister's naked breasts while sucking their erect nipples, I hoped that I could touch, feel, and fondle my aunt and my cousin's naked breasts while sucking their erect nipples. In the way that I had my wicked, sexual way with my mother's and my sister's big, naked breasts, I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with my aunt's and my cousin's big, naked breasts, too. While hoping that they'd return the favor of my exhibitionism with their exhibitionism, I couldn't wait to flash them my naked, erect prick.

'How hot would that be to see, touch, feel, and fondle my aunt's huge, naked breasts and my cousin's big, naked breasts while flashing them my cock,' I thought? 'My long, time sexual fantasy, with my mother and sister not home, this is my perfect opportunity to deliberately expose myself to the both of them. I just hoped they didn't tell me that I'm exposed. I hoped they didn't tell my mother and/or my sister that I had exposed my naked prick to them.'

In the way that my mother and my sister stroked my cock while sucking my prick, while hoping that it was my reality instead of my sexual fantasy, I hoped that my aunt and my cousin would stroke my cock while sucking my prick. I'd love nothing more than to receive a hand job and a blowjob from my aunt and from my cousin. I'd love to see my aunt staring up at me with my big dick in her mouth while I fondled her huge, naked breasts. I'd love to see my cousin staring up at me with my erect prick in her mouth while I fondled her big, naked breasts.

'How hot for my aunt and my cousin to not only stroke my cock but also to suck my cock,' I thought? 'How hot would that be to fondle their naked breasts while they blew me?'

Yet, alas, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, what were the odds that I'd get sexually lucky with my aunt and my cousin in the way that I got sexually lucky with my mother and my sister? Nonetheless, something that I routinely masturbate over, I'd love for them both to blow me. I'd love to cum in both of their mouths. I'd love to cum all over their faces, in their beautiful, red hair, and across their naked breasts. While having my wicked, sexual way with their naked breasts, I'd love to give both my AILF of an aunt and my sexy cousin cum baths.

'How hot would it be to cum in both my aunt's mouth and my cousin's mouths? That would be so hot to both give them both cum baths,' I thought.

# # #

"Wine would be nice while we wait," said my aunt staring at the bulge behind my bathrobe before looking up at me.

While wishing that she would, seemingly, in the way that I'd love to feel my aunt's huge breasts through her blouse and bra, she stared as if she wanted to feel my semi-erect prick through my bathrobe.

I retrieved a bottle of wine from the dining room and, taking my time opening it while standing in front of them, I felt my flaccid cock slowly erecting. Leaning at the waist, while well aware that the bottom of my bathrobe parted open enough for them to see my naked, semi-erect cock, I poured them each a glass of Chardonnay. I watched my aunt and my cousin stare at all that I was showing them and all that they were seeing of me. With their stares making me hornier, I could feel my cock already erecting.

With them unaware that my aunt and cousin were paying them a visit, I knew my mother and my sister would be awhile arriving home. Whenever they shopped for clothes, seeming as if they're gone for days, they're gone for hours. They literally spend hours in the dressing room trying everything on before choosing what to buy. Removing their clothes to try on new clothes, women undress and dress way more than men undress and dress.

Just once, another one of my sexual fantasies, I'd love to be invited in the dressing room with them. I'd love to watch my mother and/or my sister undress and dress over and again. I'd love to help them shop for bikinis. I'd love to watch them strip naked over and again. I'd love to see their naked breasts, their naked asses, and their naked pussies while they stripped themselves naked over and again in their search to find the perfect bikini.

Something that I'll never forget and will always remember, when I was shopping with my mother at a store that didn't have a dressing room, she tried on a sweater that was obviously too small. Then, the first time seeing my mother's naked breasts, when she removed the sweater by lifting it over her head, she lifted the sweater along with her blouse and her bra. With the sweater over her head and in front of her face, and with her jumping around in a panic, I and a few other men saw my mother's naked, bouncing, D cup breasts.

# # #

With my mother, sister, aunt, and cousin only having a two-glass of wine limit before getting a little tipsy, I knew that I had plenty of time to get my aunt and my cousin a little drunk. Hopefully, I could get them inebriated enough for them to show me something of their beautiful bodies that I shouldn't ordinarily see. At the very least, with them no longer careful how they're sitting, I'd love to see upskirt peeks of their panties or down blouse views of their long, sexy line of cleavage and their low-cut, sexy bras.

I set the bottle of wine in front of them and within reach. I figured I'd have a better chance of getting them a little drunk if they poured their own wine. I figured right as it didn't take very long for my aunt and my cousin to finish their first glass of wine and pour themselves a second glass of wine. If they finished their second glass of wine and poured themselves a third glass of wine, then, I knew that sexually, they were mine for the taking.

"This wine is good," said my aunt, Rachel, while pouring herself a second glass of wine.

My cousin looked over at me and smiled.

"I love Chardonnay," said my cousin, Samantha, while subtly staring down again at the impression that my semi-erect cock made behind my bathrobe before pouring herself a second glass of wine.

Clearly, in the way that I stared at their big breasts through their blouses and bras, they liked what they imagined they were seeing behind my bathrobe. As if lost in thought or having a sexual fantasy of her own, my aunt mindlessly stared at my bulging, bathrobe clad prick as if I was naked. With them both making me horny by their stares, my cousin stared at my semi-erect cock that throbbed and pulsated against my bathrobe as if she was imagining stroking me, sucking me, and/or fucking me.

# # #

'Showtime,' I thought while finally ready to deliberately flash them. 'In the way that they're already staring at the impression of my semi-erect cock, I'll definitely not only be having incestuous sex with my aunt but also, I'll be having incestuous sex with my cousin, too. In the way that they're already working on drinking their second glass of wine, it was only a matter of time before they'd be drunk enough to sexually do something that they ordinarily wouldn't do.'

As I did when exposing myself to my mother and my sister, I sat in the higher reclining chair across from them sitting on the lower couch. As soon as I pushed the reclining chair back in the recline position, with my knees separated and the bottom of my bathrobe parted open, I knew that my semi-erect prick was exposed. In the way that my mother and my sister immediately noticed my wardrobe malfunction, I wondered if my aunt and my cousin would immediately notice my wardrobe malfunction.

I wondered again what their reactions would be to seeing my naked prick. I wondered again, if they'd look, if they'd stare, or if they'd look away. In the way that my mother eventually did, I wondered if they'd tell me that I was exposed. I hoped that they didn't tell my mother and/or my sister that I had deliberately exposed my naked penis to them.

Something that I had always wanted to do, and was sexually excited to do now, I was ready to flash them my naked prick. Instead of flashing my 45-year-old mother, Christine, and my 24-year-old sister, Heather, my naked prick, I was sexually excited to flash my 43-year-old aunt, Rachel, and my 21-year-old cousin, Samantha, my naked prick. Filled with sexual anticipation and horniness, while feigning my shame and embarrassment, I couldn't wait for my aunt and my cousin to notice my exposed, naked cock.

Hopefully, with them staring at my naked dick, I'll be masturbating tonight, tomorrow morning, and every day thereafter, over flashing my aunt and my cousin my naked prick. In the way that my mother and my sister immediately noticed my wardrobe malfunction, I hoped again that my aunt and my cousin noticed my wardrobe malfunction, too. In the way that my mother and sister stared at my naked prick, with them both unable to remove their eyes from my big dick, I hoped that my aunt and my cousin stared at my exposed prick, too.

With me suddenly feeling so perversely perverted, my sexual fantasy coming true, I couldn't believe that I was exposing my naked prick to my aunt and to my cousin. In the way that it didn't take my mother and my sister to notice my naked prick, it didn't take my aunt and my cousin to notice my expose dick. I couldn't believe that they were not only looking at my semi-erect cock but also, they were staring. In the way that I'll be masturbating over exposing myself to them, I wondered if they'd be masturbating over seeing my naked prick.

I enjoyed imagining them fondling their big, naked breasts while fingering their erect nipples. I enjoyed imagining them rubbing their clits while finger fucking their pussies. I enjoyed imagining them using their vibrators and their dildos while thinking about seeing my big, naked, erect prick.

I imagined my aunt and my cousin having a sexual orgasm from masturbating themselves. I wondered what they looked like cumming. I wondered what they sounded like when cumming.

# # #

As soon as I saw them staring, with their stares sexually exciting me as I knew they would, my throbbing and pulsating penis grew bigger, thicker, and harder. With my cock continuing to throb, pulsate, and grow, it didn't take me long to have a huge erection. Then, with my prick immediately bigger, thicker, and harder, if they were staring long and hard before, my aunt and my cousin definitely stared long and hard now that I had a huge erection.

12