Secret Cock Flashing Confession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, as soon as my cock erected, as if my stiff prick was a remote control, my cousin uncrossed her long legs and parted her knees enough to flash me her white panties. I couldn't believe that I was seeing Samantha's white panties. Whether she had deliberately exposed me her panties or unintentionally exposed me her panties, it didn't matter. I loved seeing peeks of my cousin's white panties. Cock for panties, I stared at my cousin's panties in the way that she stared at my exposed cock.

'I can't believe my cousin is flashing me her white panties,' I thought. 'I can't believe my cousin is continuing to stare at my naked prick while continuing to flash me her panty clad pussy.'

Something that I'll be masturbating over seeing later, I loved seeing white panties and my cousin was wearing bright, white panties. In the way that Samantha stared at my engorged dick, I stared at her panty clad pussy. In the way that I had deliberately flashed her my stiff prick, again, while hoping that she was, I wondered if my cousin had deliberately flashed me her white panties.

Then, sexually shocking me, while unexpectedly following suit, after finishing her second glass of wine, my aunt, Rachel, got more comfortable on the couch. In the way that her daughter had done, she uncrossed her long legs and parted her knees enough for me to see her white panties, too. In the way that my aunt and my cousin stared at my erect, naked prick, I stared from my aunt's exposed, white panties to stare at my cousin's exposed, white panties. In the way that I had deliberately flashed her my stiff prick, I wondered if my aunt had deliberately flashed me her white panties.

In panty Heaven, I stared from my cousin's exposed panties to stare at my aunt's exposed panties. Not stopping with just staring at their panties, staring longer and harder, I stared at their pussy mounds, their camel toes, their pussy slits, and all that I could see of their patches of red, trimmed, pubic hair that showed through their sheer panties. Something that I'll always remember and will never forget, I'll be masturbating over seeing my aunt's and my cousin's panties. Something that I'll always remember and will never forget, I'll be masturbating over my aunt and my cousin staring at my naked, erect prick.

# # #

Finishing the first bottle of wine, I watched them pour themselves another glass of wine, their third glass of Chardonnay. As if neither of them had seen a naked, erect prick before, they both continued staring at my throbbing cock without talking and without telling me that I was exposed. Instead of telling me that my cock was exposed, in the way that my mother eventually did, my aunt and my cousin both silently stared at all that they could see of my erect, naked prick.

As soon as they finished the bottle of wine, I immediately got up out of my chair to open another bottle of wine. I set the opened bottle in front of them and when I did, my erect cock peeked out of my bathrobe to say 'Hello.' Again, in the way that I continued to stare at their exposed panties, they stared at my exposed, naked prick. While hoping that they'd reach out and touch my naked prick, I couldn't believe that I had the perverse audacity to flash my aunt and my cousin, my naked cock while standing only three feet from them.

Instead of looking away in disgust and disdain, and/or instead of being embarrassed, again, as if they had never seen a naked prick before, they continued staring. I couldn't believe it. In the way that my mother and sister stared at my exposed, naked prick, my aunt and my cousin stared at my exposed, naked prick, too.

I couldn't wait to masturbate over exposing my naked prick to them. I couldn't wait to masturbate over them staring at my exposed dick. I couldn't wait to masturbate over seeing their white panties.

I only wished that I had thought of flashing unsuspecting women my naked, erect prick before. I thought of all the women that I could have flashed in college. I would have loved to flash my naked dick to some of my hot, college professors. There were countless coeds that I would have loved to have flashed, too.

Unbelievably, the more wine they drank, the more that they stared. The more that they stared the bigger, thicker, and harder my cock grew. Instead of just sticking out of my bathrobe, continuing to grow, it stuck straight up as if it was a pole protruding from my bathrobe. Even though my big dick was standing straight out of my robe, while sitting in my reclining chair and pretending to read a magazine, I pretended not to notice my nakedly visible, erect cock.

In the way that my mother had called attention to my erect, naked prick, I hoped my aunt or my cousin wouldn't call attention to my erect, naked prick by telling me that I was exposed. Instead of telling me that I was exposed, in the way my mother had done while staring at my exposed penis, I watched my aunt fondle her big, double D, cup breasts behind a small pillow while fingering her erect nipples. Following her mother's lead, I watched my cousin fondle her D cup breasts and finger her erect nipples behind the small pillow that she held in front of her chest.

Wanting more than just exposing myself, I wished that I could masturbate myself in front of my aunt and my cousin. I'd love to stroke my prick in front of them and I was tempted to stroke my cock in front of them while they fondled their big breasts and fingered their erect nipples but I controlled myself from doing so. I'd love for them both to watch me cum. Yet, I didn't want to ruin my flashing my aunt and my cousin by rushing flashing my aunt and my cousin. I needed my flashing to play out naturally to see what else may transpire.

# # #

Not sexually satisfied with them seeing my naked prick from across the room, to make sure that they both saw and got a closeup view of my naked prick, I stood and picked up my dog, a Rat terrier, named Polo. As soon as he walked in the living room, I lifted up the dog and held him in my arms. While lifting the dog, I deliberately made sure that I caught the corner of my bathrobe in my hand with the dog. Perversely perverted of me, totally exposing myself, I lifted the dog along with my bathrobe to my waist.

With me unable to see my erect prick because the dog was in the way, I pretended that I didn't know that I had lifted my robe with the dog. Yet, I could tell by the shocked and sexually aroused stares on my aunt's and cousin's faces that my erect prick was clearly visible. In the way that my mother and sister stared at my exposed, erect, naked prick, my aunt and cousin stared at my exposed, erect, naked prick. With their big, beautiful, green eyes bulging out of their heads with their mouths gaping open, they never removed their sexually aroused stare from my exposed member.

My aunt and my cousin continued staring at my big, erect, and naked cock as if they had never seen a big, erect, and naked prick before. In the way that I had flashed my mother, Christine, my naked prick, I couldn't believe that I had flashed my aunt, Rachel, my mother's sister, my naked prick. In the way that I had flashed my sister, Heather, my naked prick, I couldn't believe that I had flashed my cousin, Samantha, my naked prick. Instead of looking away in disgust, they continued staring at my exposed cock with sexual arousal.

"I love dogs," I said walking over to stand in front of my aunt and my cousin.

With the bottom of my bathrobe raised to my waist and with my erection sticking straight out, my erect, naked cock was clearly visible.

"Would you like to pet him," I asked while hoping that my cousin and/or my aunt would reach out and pet my erect cock?

While continuing to stare at my naked prick, my cousin reached out her hand mere inches away from my exposed prick to pet the dog.

"Would you like to hold him," I asked when turning to my aunt?

# # #

Shocking me and sexually exciting me, instead of reaching out to hold the dog, my tipsy, whore of an aunt reached out her hand and took hold of my exposed prick. In the way that my sister and my mother wrapped their long, manicured fingers around my erect prick and slowly stroked me, my aunt wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my naked dick and slowly stroked me. With her green eyes bugging out of her head again, her mouth gaping open, and breathing through her mouth while staring at her mother in disbelief, my cousin watched my aunt Rachel giving me a hand job.

"Oh, my God, Auntie, what are you doing? I asked you if you wanted to hold the dog not hold my cock," I said with a nervous, little laugh. "I'm so embarrassed," I said feigning my shame and my embarrassment.

Not slapping her hand away and not backing away, but continuing to stand there within her reach, I allowed my AILF of an aunt to continue to stroke my naked prick. My Aunt Rachel laughed. Not stopping stroking my prick, while stroking me a little faster and a little harder, she continued giving me a hand job.

"Sorry, I misunderstood that you wanted me to hold the dog," said my aunt with a sexy laugh and a naughty look. "When I saw your erect prick staring straight at me, I thought that you wanted me to hold your big dick and stroke your naked prick," she said with a dirty laugh while smiling up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

I laughed, too.

# # #

Then, like my mother, like my aunt, she said something that I never expected her to say.

"Would you like me to masturbate you, Gary," asked my aunt while continuing to stare up at me? "I don't mind masturbating you," she said with a shrug of her shapely shoulders while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I'd love to masturbate you. I'd love to watch you cum" she said with a sexy smile and a naughty look. "I love stroking a man's big, hard dick in my hand," she said.

I put the dog down while looking at my aunt with disbelief.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me? You'd masturbate me? I'd love for you to masturbate me, Auntie? You want to watch me cum? I'd love for you to watch me cum," I said.

Now, as if I had her permission to stare at her huge blouse and bra clad breasts, I stared at her huge double D cup breasts through her blouse and her bra while she stared at my naked prick.

"Only, if you don't mind, before you masturbate me, I'd love to see your naked breasts. If you don't mind, it would help me to cum if I can touch, feel, and fondle your naked tits," I said. "I love tits and I'd love to see, touch, feel, and fondle your huge breasts while you stroke my naked prick."

# # #

Ready to accommodate me, my aunt stared up at me with a sexually aroused smile. As soon as I asked my aunt if I could see her naked breasts, she removed her hand from my naked prick. Then, as if she was a stripper about to dance around a pole in a strip club, she stood, slowly and sexily unbuttoned her blouse, and removed it in my living room. While showing me the immense size of her huge, bra clad breasts, she stood before me in her big, white, low-cut brasserie.

While holding my breath, in total sexual anticipation, I watched my aunt as she reached around her back, unhooked her bra and removed her bra straps from her shoulders, before removing her big brassiere, too. With her clearly proud of her huge, double D, cup, naked breasts, turning one way before turning the other way, as if my aunt was a Victoria's Secrets model, she showed me her naked tits. In the way that I couldn't believe that I saw my mother's naked breasts and my sister's naked breasts, literally stunned, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my aunt's naked breasts, too.

"You have such big and beautiful breasts, Auntie," I said. "I've never seen breasts bigger than your huge breasts. They're so shapely and they don't sag at all," I said reaching out to lift her breast in my hand as if I was weighing a melon in a grocery store.

She laughed.

"I'm pleased that you like my big tits. I'm glad you're enjoying me masturbating you," said my aunt while taking my erect prick in her hand again, wrapping her fingers around my stiff dick, and continuing to stoke me harder and faster.

When she took my naked prick in her hand again to continue stroking me, she fondled the head of my stiff prick. Then, stroking my cock tighter while determined to make me cum, she stroked me faster and harder. My aunt gave me as good of a hand job as my mother and my sister had given me.

"Cum for your aunt, Gary. Cum for Auntie Rachel. I want to watch you cum," said my aunt. "Cum on my naked breasts," she said staring up at me with a sexy smile. "I want you to cum on my naked breasts," she said arching her back to stick out her huge breasts.

I gave my aunt a sexy look and a naughty smile.

# # #

My cousin continued staring at my naked, erect cock while watching her mother masturbate me.

"If you remove your blouse and bra, Samantha, you can masturbate me, too," I said to my cousin while hoping she'd want to masturbate me, too. In the way that I was seeing my aunt's naked breasts, I'd love to see my cousin's naked breasts. "I'd love to touch, feel, and fondle your naked breasts, too, while you stroke my erect prick, Samantha."

Immediately taking me up on my offer for her to masturbate me, too, she gave me a sexy smile and a forbidden look.

"I'd love to masturbate you, too, Gary," she said with a big, sexy smile while standing.

In the way that her mother slowly and sexily unbuttoned her blouse, my cousin slowly and sexily unbuttoned her blouse. Then, once unbuttoned, she removed her blouse to show me her white, low-cut bra. Finally, like her mother, like daughter, she removed her bra straps from her shoulders and reached behind herself to unhook her bra. My cousin, Samantha, removed her bra in the way that my aunt Rachel removed her bra. She looked down at her big tits before staring up at me with a sexy smile.

In the way that I stared at my cousin's naked D cup breasts; she continued staring at my naked cock. She cupped her big, naked breasts in the palms of her hands and lifted them as if offering her big tits to me while continuing to stare at me and at my naked prick. She took a step closer to me while waiting for me to touch, feel, and fondle her big, naked breasts.

# # #

I fondled my cousin's big, naked breasts and the way that I fondled my aunt's huge, naked breasts. Then, when I was ready to cum, as I did with my mother and my sister, instead of cumming on her naked breasts, I wanted to cum in my aunt's beautiful mouth. In the way that my mother blew me and allowed me to cum in her mouth, I wanted my mother's sister to blow me and, hopefully, allow me to cum in her mouth.

I wanted my aunt to suck my cock while my cousin watched. A memory that I'd always remember and would never forget, I needed to cum in my aunt's beautiful mouth. I needed to watch her swallow my cum.

I put a gentle hand behind my aunt's red, pretty head and pulled her head forward. Again, like my mother and my sister, instead of turning her head and pulling away from me, she leaned forward, opened her mouth, and took my erect prick inside. My aunt was blowing me while I humped her mouth and fucked her face.

I couldn't believe that my aunt was blowing me. She was sucking my cock while continuing to stroke my cock faster and harder. I couldn't believe that my AILF of an aunt was giving me an inebriated blowjob. She was determined for me to cum in her mouth.

While I touched, felt, and fondled my aunt's huge breasts, it didn't take me long to cum in her mouth from her giving me oral sex. As soon as I ejaculated in my aunt's mouth, while holding some cum back for my cousin, like my sister had done, with her wanting to blow me, too, my cousin moved to her knees in front of me. Once she assumed the position, she took my erect prick in her soft and warm hand before taking my cock in her wet and warm mouth.

In the way that my mother, my sister, and my aunt had blown me, my cousin was blowing me, too. I couldn't believe that my beautiful cousin; Samantha, was sucking my cock while stroking my cock. Stroking me faster while stroking me harder, like mother, like daughter, she was determined for me to cum in her mouth. My cousin was as good of a cocksucker as her mother, as my mother, and as my sister was, too.

Then, as if an erupting volcano, in the way that I ejaculated cum in my mother's mouth, my sister's mouth, and my aunt's mouth, I ejaculated cum in my cousin's mouth, too. Again, as soon as Samantha released the pressure of her lips from my stiff prick, I exploded a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her lush, red hair, and across her D cup breasts. Not to be denied a cum bath, before I stopped cumming, my aunt grabbed my prick from her daughter's hand.

In the way that I had given my mother, my sister, and my cousin a cum bath, I gave my aunt a cum bath, too. Dripping with cum from their hair, their eyebrows, their noses, their mouths, and their chins, they both were awash with cum. Never have I ejaculated as much cum as I had ejaculated now. Never did I ever think that I'd be having incestuous sex with my mother and my sister but now, even more sexually excitingly, I had incestuous sex with my aunt and my cousin, too.

I watched them wipe cum from their faces with the napkins that I left by the wine. There was so much cum in their hair, on their faces, and across their naked breasts that they used every napkin. Unable to wipe away all the cum, they excused themselves to use the bathroom.

To be continued with flashing my mother-in-law, Mary, and my sister-in-law, Diane.

12