Secret Cock Flashing Confession Ch. 03

Story Info
Gary dick flashes his co-workers, Jennifer, Emily, & Megan.
6.4k words
4.2
5.8k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter #3: Secret Dick Flashing Confession

Dick flashing my three co-workers, Jennifer, Emily, and Megan.

Continued from Chapter #2:

I fondled my cousin's big, naked breasts in the way that I fondled my aunt's huge, naked breasts. Then, when ready to cum, as I did with my mother and my sister, instead of wanting to cum on my aunt's naked breasts, I wanted to cum in her beautiful mouth. I wanted her to blow me. I wanted Aunt Rachel to suck my cock.

In the way that my mother blew me, allowed me to cum in her mouth, I wanted my mother's sister to blow me, and hopefully, allow me to cum in her mouth and swallow my cum. I wanted Samantha's mother to suck my cock. A memory that I'd always remember and would never forget, I needed to cum in my aunt's, beautiful mouth. I needed to see her with my big dick in her mouth staring up at me with her big, green eyes. I needed to watch her swallow my cum.

I put a gentle hand behind my aunt's red, pretty head and pulled her head forward. Again, like my mother and my sister, instead of turning her head and pulling away from me, she leaned forward, opened her mouth, and took my erect prick inside. My aunt was blowing me while stroking my cock. As if she was a thousand-dollar and hour call girl, she really sucked my cock.

Something that I'll always remember and will never forget for the rest of my life, I couldn't believe that my aunt blew me. As if she was a professional cocksucker hired to blow the winners of the Superbowl game, she sucked my prick while continuing to stroke me faster and harder. I couldn't believe that my inebriated, AILF of an aunt gave me the best blowjob of my life.

While I touched, felt, and fondled my aunt's huge breasts, it didn't take me long to cum in her mouth from her giving me oral sex. As soon as I ejaculated in my aunt's mouth, while holding some cum back for my cousin, like my sister had done, with her wanting to blow me, too, my cousin moved to her knees in front of me. Once she assumed the position, she took my erect prick in her soft and warm hand before taking my cock in her wet and warm mouth.

'My cousin is blowing me. I can't believe my cousin is blowing me,' I thought.

# # #

In the way of my mother and my sister, like mother like daughter, they are all great cocksuckers. In the way that my mother, my sister, and my aunt had blown me, my cousin blew me, too. I couldn't believe that my beautiful cousin; Samantha, sucked my cock while stroking my cock. Stroking me faster and stroking me harder, again, like mother, like daughter, determined for me to cum in her mouth, she sucked me harder and she sucked me deeper. My cousin was as good of a cocksucker as her mother, as my mother, and as my sister was, too.

'I'm a lucky man to be surrounded by a family of cocksuckers,' I thought. 'Now, whenever I need a blowjob, I'll ask whoever isn't busy and/or who is in the mood to blow me. I'll ask my mother, my sister, my aunt, and/or my cousin to suck my prick while stroking my prick,' thought Gary. "I'll ask them to allow me to cum in their beautiful mouths instead of cumming on their big, naked breasts.'

Then, as if an erupting volcano, in the way that I ejaculated cum in my mother's mouth, my sister's mouth, and my aunt's mouth, I ejaculated a warm load of cum in my cousin's mouth, too. Again, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips from my stiff prick, unable to stop it, I exploded a second load of cum all over my cousin's pretty face, in her lush, red hair, and across her D cup, naked breasts. Not to be denied a cum bath, before I stopped cumming, my aunt grabbed my prick from her daughter's hand and moved it to her face as if my cock was a microphone.

In the way that I had given my mother, my sister, and now my cousin a cum bath, I gave my aunt a cum bath, too. Dripping with cum from their hair, their eyebrows, their noses, their mouths, and their chins, my aunt and cousin were awash with cum. Never have I been a sexually excited as I was now. Never have I ejaculated as much cum as I had ejaculated now. Never did I ever think that I'd be having incestuous sex with my mother and my sister, and now I had incestuous sex with my aunt and my cousin, too.

'Wow,' I thought. 'In the way that I masturbated over seeing my mother and my sister naked and having sex with them, I'll be masturbating over seeing my aunt and cousin naked and having sex with them, too.'

My aunt and cousin wiped cum from their faces with the napkins that I left by the wine. There was so much cum in their hair, on their faces, and across their naked breasts that they used every napkin. Unable to wipe away all the cum, they excused themselves to use the bathroom.

# # #

Chapter #3: Secret Dick Flashing Confession

Gary flashed his co-workers his naked prick.

I've been working from home for several years. Before COVID, I was the supervisor of a small office comprising of a small staff of women, three women to be precise, Jennifer, Emily, and Megan. Then, because the outbreak of the virus was so severe, they closed the office and instructed that everyone work from home. With us having had all of our vaccination shots, and no longer having to wear masks, I've had my staff over my house a few times.

I graciously greeted them at my front door, offered them coffee or tea, and offered them snacks. Acting very polite and respectable, yet, this time was different. This time, I was horny. This time, I was perversely perverted. I wanted them to see me naked. I wanted to flash them my naked, erect prick.

This time, I wanted to get them drunk. Hoping their remove their blouses and their bras, I wanted to see them topless. Hoping they'd give me consensual sex, I wanted to have sex with all three of my co-workers. I had turned from a nice guy into an exhibitionistic pervert and wanted to sexually prey on my three, female co-workers.

While making my flashing appear unintentional and accidental, I wanted to flash my three sexy co-workers my naked body. I wanted to flash them my naked prick. While wondering their reactions would be to seeing me naked, I wanted them to see my big, erect, naked cock.

Hoping beyond hope, I hoped that they'd not only look at my naked prick but also that they'd stare at my naked prick. Returning the sexual favor with their exhibitionism, I hoped they'd remove their blouses and their bras. I hoped they'd show me their naked breasts and allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with their naked tits.

I hoped that they'd reach out and touch my stiff dick. I hoped they'd wrap their long, manicured fingers around my erect penis and stroke me. I hoped they take my cock in their mouths and suck me. I hoped they'd strip themselves naked and fuck me.

# # #

Before I married Megan, because of COVID, with me her office supervisor, we got together to work from home once a week with her other two co-workers. Nothing ever happened during work. Suddenly becoming perversely perverted, sexually frustrated, and wicked horny, I deliberately wanted to flash my naked prick to of my three, female co-workers, Megan and her two work friends, Jennifer, and Emily. While making my flashes appear accidental, I wanted the three of them to see my erect, naked prick.

Jennifer was a tall, 5'8", pretty woman with long, dark hair, big, brown eyes, and proud, B cup breasts. Emily, with an average height of 5'4" tall, was an attractive redhead with huge breasts, definitely a double D cup. It's funny how the shortest women typically have the biggest breasts. Why is that, I wondered?

Megan was a 5'9" tall, beautiful blonde with big, beautiful, blue eyes, a killer figure, and had C cup breasts. I knew all of their bra cup sizes because when we worked in the office, they'd shop online during their lunch hours. I'd overhear their conversations about bras and bra cup sizes from my office.

Sometimes, we'd go out for drinks and they'd ask me what sexually turned me on about women. Odd that they should ask me that, but I replied. I told them what made me sexually attracted to women.

"As are most men, I'm a voyeur," I said. "There's something about a woman when she seemingly, whether accidentally or deliberately, flashes me. I love it when a woman crosses and uncrosses her long, shapely legs while flashing me her white panties. I love it when a woman leans over me longer and lower than necessary to flash me her long, line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut brassiere," I confessed.

While imagining them flashing me their white panties in upskirt peeks, I looked from Jennifer to look at Emily and to look at Megan. I imagined them flashing me their long line of sexy cleavages and their low-cut bras. All three of my co-workers were attractive but Megan was the most beautiful. Nonetheless, I was sexually attracted to all three of my co-workers.

"What sexually attracts you to a man," I asked Jennifer?

She smiled.

"His hands," she said. "I like a man with big, strong, hairy hands," she said looking at my hands. "You have big, strong, hairy hands. I like your hands," she said giving me a sexy smile while smiling up at me.

Hoping to sexually tease her, I left my hands on the bar for her to stare at my hands.

"What about you, Emily? What sexually attracts you to a man," I asked?

She laughed.

"I like a tall man," she said pausing to look up at me. "How tall are you?"

I laughed.

"I'm six-foot-two-inches tall. Is that tall enough for you," I asked with another laugh?

She laughed, too.

"Yes. You are plenty tall for me," she said giving me a sexy smile.

Then, I turned to Megan.

"What sexually attracts you to a man, Megan," I asked?

With her already a more than little tipsy, with her not driving tonight and getting a ride home from Jennifer, she slurred her words. I nearly choked on my drink with her answer. I couldn't believe what she said that sexually attracts her to a man.

"I like a man with a big dick," she said with a laugh. "I have a thing for big cocks, the bigger the better," she said with a dirty laugh. "I've always had a thing for big dicks. I love stroking a big prick. I love sucking a big prick. And I love fucking a man with a big prick," she said.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'Megan, the love of my life, is a whore. With butter melting in her mouth, she looked so virginal and wholesome.'

# # #

Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit it, I had a secret crush on Megan, especially now that I knew that she was sexually attracted to a man with a big dick. I loved her. She was the most beautiful woman that I had the pleasure to work with. She was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. She could have worked as a high fashion model instead of working in an insurance office. Yet, now that I knew that she was sexually attracted to men with big dicks, I was glad that I had a big dick.

Yet, too afraid to ask her out, I feared that she'd turn me down. With me lacking confidence when it came to women, even though I was tall, 6'2", good-looking, and had a big cock, I didn't think she'd go out with me. Besides, human resources frowned upon co-workers dating one another.

Nevertheless, with me having sexually perverted thoughts, she was my favorite and most beautiful co-worker to not only masturbate myself over but also to, hopefully, flash. Now that she drunkenly confessed that she was sexually attracted to men with big dicks, I'd love for her to stroke, suck, and fuck my big, thick prick.

I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my big, naked cock. Secretly, I was definitely head over heels in love with her. I thought about her every day and dreamed about her every night. Secretly, while masturbating myself over imagining seeing Megan naked and having sex with her, with all of my thoughts not exhibitionistic and perversely perverted, I imagined being married to her and raising a family with her.

I imagined making out with her and French kissing her while we sat on the couch and drinking wine. I imagined making love to her every morning and fucking her every night. I imagined her blowing me every day in between our love making and our fucking sessions. I imagined cumming in her beautiful mouth and her swallowing my cum.

I imagined fingering her pussy while making out with her. I imagined rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. I imagined masturbating her. I imagined hearing and watching her having a sexual orgasm and cumming.

I imagined feeling her through her clothes while kissing her. I imagined licking her where a supervisor should never lick another employee. I imagined eating her pussy. I imagined making love to her. I imagined fucking her.

I imagined giving her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I imagined making her blissfully, sexually happy. I imagined her falling in love with me in the way that I was already in love with her. I imagined making her pregnant and having our baby with her.

# # #

I knew that the women would be arriving any minute, horny now, I stripped myself naked. Ready to flash them my naked body, I stroked myself to a big and hard erection. While wondering what their reactions would be to seeing me naked, I couldn't wait for them to see my naked cock. I couldn't wait for Jennifer, Emily, and Megan, especially Megan, to see me naked. I couldn't wait for Megan to see my big dick.

With my bedroom door partially open, knowing that the women would see me in the full-length mirror in my bedroom as soon as they entered my front door, I left the front door unlocked and told them to come in. Overwhelmed with sexual anticipation, I couldn't wait for them to see me naked. I couldn't wait for them to see my big, erect, naked prick.

When they saw me in my bedroom wearing only a towel, I wondered if they'd look at me with sexual curiosity. I wondered if they'd stare at me with sexual arousal. I wondered if they look away in embarrassment and in disgust.

I told them that I'd be out in a minute that I was just got out of the shower. Deliberately ready to flash them, I was filled with horniness and sexual anticipation of flashing my naked prick to Jennifer, Emily, and Megan, especially to Megan. Not wanting to lose my erection, I continued stroking myself faster and harder until I heard them knock on my front door.

Perversely perverted, I wanted my three co-workers to see me naked. While filled with the deranged, sexual thoughts of deliberately flashing them, I wanted the three of them to see my naked prick. Instead of serving them coffee or tea, I planned on serving them alcohol. I planned on serving them wine and shots of tequila.

I hoped to get them drunk enough for them to flash me upskirt peeks of their panties and down blouse views of their sexy cleavages and low-cut bras. I hoped they'd be drunk enough to remove their blouses and bras to show me their naked breasts after I removed my bathrobe to show them my naked cock. Unable to drive home, I hoped to get them drunk enough for them to spend the night and agree to have consensual sex with me.

'While hoping that they wouldn't run away after seeing me naked, I hoped they'd stay. Again, with me sexually lusting over the three of them, I hoped to get them drunk enough to have sex with them. How hot would that be to see, touch, feel, and fondle Jennifer's, Emily's, and Megan's naked breasts while they touched, felt, fondled, and stroked my naked prick,' I thought?

How hot would that be to have a foursome? How hot would that be to watch Jennifer and Emily have sex with one another? How hot would that be to watch Jennifer and Megan to have sex with one another? Ho hot would that be to watch Emily and Megan having sex, lesbian sex while I watched and masturbated myself?

# # #

Then, hearing them talking and laughing in the front outside hall, they were here. They were already here. My three beautiful and sexy co-workers had arrived. With a light tap and then a rapping, rapping on my front door instead of on my chamber door, I imagined being Edgar Allen Poe. I imagined hearing the voice of Vincent Price in the background saying, 'Show time.'

This was it. This was really it. I was about to flash my three co-workers my naked body. I was about to flash them my erect, naked prick. Quickly, I continued stroking myself to a bigger and harder erection.

"Come in," I said. "I just got out of the shower. I'll be right out," I said.

# # #

Something that I had never done before but that I was surely ready to do now, I got off on flashing my naked cock to unsuspecting women. After already having flashed my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, I was eager to flash my three co-workers. After already having sex with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, I was eager to, hopefully, have sex with my three co-workers, too.

Having already planned where to stand, with my bedroom door opened just enough for them to see me, I pretended that I was unaware that my bedroom door was partially open. Wanting to give them a good look, I stood where they could clearly see me with my back turned to them. Instead of filing in the living room, I hoped they'd remain in the darkened hall while watching me expose myself to them.

'I'm so nervous,' I thought. 'What if they scream and bolt out the door? What if they tell their boyfriends or their fathers that I had exposed myself to them? What if they report me to human resources? Taking a chance of exposing my naked body and my erect cock to them, I could lose my job and my reputation.'

Nonetheless, sexually exciting me, instead of filing into the living room to make themselves comfortable, they all stood in my front hall and faced my partially open, bedroom door. Seemingly, they all wanted to see me naked and see my naked prick as much as I wanted them to see me naked and see my naked dick. Again, with my back turned to them, and with me pretending as if they weren't there looking and staring, I slowly and sexily removed my towel as if I was a stripper on stage at a CFNM, clothe female naked male, strip club.

I knew that as soon as they walked in the front door, they'd see me standing in my bedroom. I knew that as soon as I removed my towel that they'd see my naked ass. I knew that when they saw my naked ass, hopefully sexually arousing them, they'd look closer and see my erect, naked cock in the full-length mirror angled to them and in front of me.

As I hoped that they would, instead of moving to the living room, seemingly sexually surprised to see me naked in my bedroom, they remained standing in the dark hall while gawking at my naked body. They softly, giggled like school girls when all three of them were in their mid-twenties. Then, when I turned to face them with my head down, before lifting up my head, and saw them all staring at my erect, naked prick pointing straight at them, I walked to my bedroom door and closed it. I feigned my embarrassment by slamming shut my bedroom door.

Sexually excited, I did it. I couldn't believe that I did it. I had successfully flashed my co-workers my naked body. Jennifer, Emily, and Megan not only looked at my erect, naked prick but they stared at my erect, naked prick.

They not only saw me naked, they not only looked but also, they stared. I couldn't believe that they all saw my naked prick. I couldn't believe they all stared.

I couldn't believe that Megan saw my big, erect, naked prick. I'll be masturbating over the shocked albeit sexually aroused look on her faces tonight, tomorrow, and every day for the rest of my life. Now, that she saw my big dick, I wondered if she thought that I had a big dick.

# # #

I couldn't wait to masturbate later over all what they saw of me now. I couldn't wait to masturbate over Jennifer, Emily, and Megan, especially Megan, seeing me naked. I couldn't wait to masturbate over my three co-workers seeing my naked dick.

12