Secret Cock Flashing Confession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They saw my naked cock,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I flashed Jennifer, Emily, and Megan my naked prick. I'm such a fucking pervert, yet, I love being sexually deranged enough to flash my naked prick to three more, unsuspecting women.'

As long as I shall live, I'll never forget flashing my co-workers my naked prick. As long as I shall live, I'll always remember them not only looking at my naked body but also staring at my naked body, especially staring at my naked prick. I haven't been as sexually excited since flashing my erect, naked prick to my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin. I haven't been as sexually excited since having had incestuous sex with the four of them.

I'll be masturbating over them seeing me without my clothes later tonight and tomorrow morning. I'll be masturbating over imagining seeing them without their clothes. Something that I had always wanted to do but never knew how to do it without being thought of as perversely perverted, I couldn't believe that I had finally flashed my co-workers my naked prick. While hoping that they didn't report me, I wondered what they were thinking. I wondered if they were as sexually aroused to see me naked as I was sexually excited for them to see me without my clothes.

"Oh, my God. Oops, sorry. I'm so sorry. That was embarrassing," I said while feigning my embarrassment when finally leaving my bedroom. "I can't believe that I forgot that my bedroom door was open," I said. "I can't believe you saw me naked. Please forgive me. Please erase what you saw of me from your minds," I said. "Please forget all that you saw."

Jennifer laughed.

"You're being ridiculous. Don't be embarrassed, Gary," she said with a dirty laugh. "We didn't see anything...much," she said laughing again. "Besides, you're not the first man that we've ever seen without his clothes," said Jennifer with another laugh.

Emily and Megan laughed, too.

"You do have a big prick," said Megan in a soft voice while quietly laughing to herself and blushing.

# # #

As if Jennifer had given me her permission to flash them again, ready to flash them again, I wore my short, thin bathrobe, my flashing bathrobe, without underwear to sit with them in the living room. Deliberately planning my next, naked flashing moves before they arrived, I wanted them all to see my naked prick again. While I flashed them again, as soon as they sexually excited me by staring at my naked prick, I wanted them all to see how big, thick, and hard my erect prick grew from their stares.

While hoping that they would, I hoped my three co-workers would sit across from me on the couch, and they did. In the way that I did with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, I was ready to sit in my reclining chair across from them and while facing them and flashing them. First, not wanting to get ahead of myself, and not wanting them to drink on an empty stomach, I needed to bring out the plate of cheese and crackers and assorted cookies that I had prepared for them to eat.

I needed to open a bottle of wine and pour them some wine. I knew that two glasses of wine would make them tipsy and three glasses would make them a little drunk. I retrieved a bottle of Chardonnay wine from the wine rack in the dining room and grabbed the wine opener from the China cabinet drawer. I pretended to struggle to uncork the bottle. I shook my body while pulling the cock.

While my naked prick shook with me behind my bathrobe, I called attention to my semi-erect, naked cock with my exaggeration movement of my hips. Pretending not to notice them looking, Jennifer, Emily, and Megan, all stared at my bulging, shaking dick. Their stares made me sexually excited enough for me to begin getting an erection.

Then, once I pulled out the cork, ready to deliberately flash them my naked prick, I leaned forward at the waist longer and lower in front of them to pour them each a glass of wine. I knew that when I leaned like that, my bathrobe would part open all the way up to my waist. Having practiced this move in my mirror, I knew that my semi-erect prick would be clearly visible to them again. This time, giving them a closeup view of my naked dick, not done flashing them, yet, I knew that I'd be flashing them my naked cock, again.

# # #

Again, in the way that I did with my aunt and my cousin, knowing that they'd drink more wine if they could pour their own wine, I left the opened bottle of white wine in front of them. I opened a second bottle of Merlot for those who preferred red wine over white wine. I hoped to get them all drunk enough for them to flash me upskirt peeks of their panties and/or down blouse views of their long, sexy lines of cleavage and their low-cut bras.

Not taking them long to finish off the first bottle of wine, they already worked on drinking the second bottle of wine. Then, for those who wanted it and/or who needed it to be more inebriated for them to be more sexually promiscuous, I left out three shot glasses, a bottle of tequila, and some cut up limes for those who wanted to do shots. If they dared have three glasses of wine, they'd be tipsy. If they dared have shots with their wine, they'd be drunk.

Hoping to get them all drunk, I hoped that they'd be unable to drive themselves home and would have to spend the night and stay over at my house. While they slept here overnight, by sneaking in their beds, I hoped to take sexual advantage of all three of my sexy co-workers. How hot would that be to have forbidden sex with not only Jennifer but also with Emily and Megan, especially with Megan?

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I'd love to have sex with Megan. In the way that I had imagined doing when masturbating myself, I'd love to make out with her while feeling her beautiful body through her clothes before slowly stripping her naked.'

# # #

Then, as soon as I returned to my reclining chair and reclined back, as I knew it would, the bottom of my bathrobe parted open. With my legs partially spread, I knew by their stares that I was exposed and was flashing them my semi-erect, naked cock. As soon as they stared at all that I flashed them, my prick grew bigger, thicker, and harder. As soon as I had a full erection, my three co-workers never removed their eyes from my naked prick. They made me sexually horny as much as I hope that I made them sexually hot.

While pretending not to notice my big erection tenting my bathrobe, and sticking straight up beneath my bathrobe in the way of a tent pole, I pretended to read a report. With my throbbing and pulsating cock finally escaping the modesty of my bathrobe, I pretended that I was unaware that my huge erection was nakedly exposed. I couldn't believe that I was deliberately exposing my naked, erect cock to my three co-workers, Jennifer, Emily, and Megan.

'Now that she was seeing it fully erected, I wondered what Megan thought of my big prick now?'

I continued to pretend to read my report while still not noticing my exposed erection. I wanted my three, sexy co-workers to see my big dick. I wanted them all to look at it. I wanted them all to stare at my big, naked, erect cock.

I wanted the three of them to want my naked prick. In the way that I wanted to have sex with all three of their beautiful, naked bodies, I wanted Jennifer, Emily, and Megan, especially Megan, to want me and my erect, naked prick. I wanted to see them all in their bras and panties, topless, and naked.

Then, surprisingly, after I flashed them my naked ass and my naked prick in my bedroom, and flashed them my erect, naked prick again in the living room, they all flashed me upskirt peeks of their panties. In the way that I had shared with them what sexually turned me on about women, every time they crossed and uncrossed their legs, they flashed me their panties again and again.

Then, after finishing their third glasses of wine, the three women sat with their knees continually parted and the hems of their skirts raised nearly to their waists to give me a continual view of their panty clad pussies. I couldn't believe that I was not only seeing Jennifer's white panties, but also, I was seeing Emily's white panties, and Megan's white panties. They were all wearing white panties. Clearly, taking clues to the women that I was sexually attracted to, they wanted to flash me their white panties as much as I had wanted to flash them my naked body and my erect, naked prick.

'I can't believe that they're constantly and continually flashing me their white panties,' I thought. 'As if they wore white panties just to flash me, I can't believe that they're all wearing white panties. I can't believe that I can see their pussy mounds, their camel toes, their pussy slits, and their trimmed, patches of pubic hair through their sheer panties. I love seeing upskirt peeks of white panties.'

When leaning over me to show me details on a spreadsheet, with my three co-workers more than a little drunk, they leaned over me longer and lower than they necessary. When they leaned over me in that way, they flashed me their long lines of sexy cleavage and their low-cut bras. I loved seeing upskirt peeks of their panties as much as I love seeing down blouse views of their cleavage and low-cut bras.

# # #

Once again, as soon as my dog walked in the living room, my flashing prop, up to my old flashing tricks again, I picked up my dog along with the corner of my bathrobe. I lifted my bathrobe up to my waist. Now, that my erect prick was totally exposed, I walked closer to my three, sexy co-workers sitting on the couch. Instead of looking away and/or telling me that I was exposed, they all stared at my naked, erect prick as if they had never seen a naked, erect prick before.

As if an involuntary reaction, I watched Jennifer, Emily, and Megan slide slow tongues across their red full lips. With my three co-workers continually staring at my naked prick, I wondered if they wanted to blow me. I wondered if they'd stroke my erect cock before taking my naked prick in their mouths and suck my naked prick. I wondered if they'd allow me to cum in their beautiful mouths.

Then, when I asked them if they wanted to pet my dog, surprising me, in the way that my Aunt Rachel had done, they all reached out to pet my cock while laughing. I couldn't believe my three drunken, co-workers were not only staring at my naked prick but also were feeling my naked prick. Sexually exciting me, one by one, I watched Jennifer, Emily, and Megan wrap their manicured fingers around my stiff dick. I watched them each take turns in slowly stroking me.

'Now that they flashed me their panties and their panty clad pussies, I knew that they wouldn't report me to human resources.' I thought. 'Now that they stared at my naked prick, touched my naked prick, and stroked my naked dick, I knew that they sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted them.'

With me a good-looking man, if I say so myself, I knew that my three co-workers were sexually attracted to me. Not wasting time with small talk or talking about work, I put down my dog and removed my bathrobe. In the way that I stood naked in front of my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, I stood naked in front of my three co-workers, Jennifer, Emily, and Megan. I couldn't believe that I was demonically perverted enough to strip myself naked in front of the three of them.

Once again, one by one, as if I was a stripper at a CFNM, clothe female, naked male, strip club, it didn't take them long to wrap their manicured fingers around my big dick again and continue to slowly stroke me while staring up at me. I couldn't believe that my three co-workers took my naked prick in their soft, warm hands, again. I couldn't believe my three co-workers slowly masturbated me.

# # #

"Show me your tits," I said while hoping that they would. "While you stroke my naked prick, I want to see, touch, feel, and fondle your naked breasts."

Surprisingly, with none of them refusing my request to see their naked breasts, they immediately accommodated me. They all stood, unbuttoned, and removed their blouses. Then, they reached around behind them and removed their bras. Surrounded by naked breasts and erect nipples, I stared at six, shapely, naked breasts and six, pink, erect nipples. Jennifer had B cup breasts. Emily had double D cup breasts. Megan, the love of my life, had C cup breasts.

'I love their shapely, naked breasts and their pink, erect nipples,' I thought.

As soon as they stripped themselves topless, they allowed me to have my wicked, sexual ways with their naked breasts while they had their wicked, sexual ways with my naked prick. Sexually shocking me, Jennifer was first to take me in her mouth. She stroked my cock while sucking my cock as I touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples.

Emily grabbed my stiff dick from Jennifer's hand. In the way that Jennifer took me in her mouth, Emily took me in her mouth, too. As Jennifer did with me, Emily stroked my cock while sucking my cock. As I did with Jennifer, I did with Emily. I touched, felt, and fondled her huge, naked breasts and pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Emily's tits were so big that they barely fit in my big hands. I loved fondling her huge firm, yet, soft breasts.

Megan, the future love of my life that I hoped that one day she would be my wife, instead of removing her blouse and her bra, she removed her short skirt and her panties, too. She was naked below her waist. I quickly grabbed a towel and laid it over the couch.

Then, sexually surprising me, she pulled me on top of her on my modular couch. She reached down to move my cock to her pussy. Parting her pussy lips with the head of my stiff prick, with one quick and hard hump, I was already inside of her warm and wet pussy.

Making love to Megan in the way that I had done dozens of times in my masturbation dreams, I lovingly humped her while making out with her and French kissing her. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked her. I fucked Megan, and with her returning my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps, she fucked me, too.

With them all sleeping over for the night, Jennifer and Emily made themselves comfortable on my huge modular couch. I supplied them with a blanket and pillows. Of course, Megan slept with me in my bed. In the way that Jennifer and Emily sucked my cock, Megan blew me, too. She allowed me to cum in her mouth and even swallowed my cum.

Then, as I had sexually fantasized doing, I fingered her pussy while masturbating her. Then, I ate her pussy. I gave her multiple orgasms. I gave her three orgasms. Rewarding her for blowing me and allowing me to cum in her mouth, I gave her the first orgasm with my cock, the second orgasm with my fingers, and the third orgasms with my tongue.

We were married within a year.

12