Secret Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose up, then squatted down again. This time, his shaft sank even deeper into her pussy, and she felt the intense pleasure as she fed on his sexual force. It felt better with every thrust, and she ran her tongue seductively over her fangs as she impaled herself on him deeper and harder even as he thrust up into her more intensely. He had so much lust inside him, and she needed every last bit of it. She would take every last bit of it.

Diane grunted with animalistic pleasure as his cock rubbed against her clit--she might need to feed on the lusts of mortals to survive, but there was no reason why she shouldn't enjoy it as much as they did. She flung her head back and moaned as her orgasm hit, but she wanted more. She wanted his cum, she wanted every last drop of pleasure milked out of his horny cock. She clenched her pussy around him and watched his eyes roll back in his head as he struggled to contain his orgasm.

He failed, as mortals ever must. She felt him thrust up into her one last time and hold still, tiny quivers inside her telling her that he had lost the battle to retain his vital force. She had drained him of his sexual vitality, at least for now, and added it to her own. Now, the sexual energy had filled her up--and with it had come even greater lust, even greater need for conquests. And with the vampire and the monster both spent, that meant...

She rose up off of the Monster's softening cock and turned to face Doctor Freud. "And then there was one," she purred out huskily, slowly walking towards him. She could feel semen slowly dripping from her pussy as she walked, and she looked forward to her next conquest. Her unearthly beauty transfixed him, and she said, "You know what must happen. You cannot resist it, Doctor. You must--"

He clapped just as she reached him. "French maid!"

"--forgive me, Doctor," she said meekly. "I am zo zorry! I did not mean to forget to do ze dusting! I will, of course, accept any punishment for failing to do my duties."

Doctor Freud's eyes gleamed mischievously. "Any punishment?" he asked.

Diane swallowed hard. She trembled, knowing full well the good doctor's reputation for inventive and fiendish punishments, but she knew that she had to be a good servant. "Oui, m'sieur," she replied.

"Climb onto my lap, dear," he said. Diane complied, relieved that she was to receive but a simple spanking. "Now, count for me..."

"Un!" Diane yelped as she felt the first hard swat on her ass. Her dress didn't seem to cushion the blows even a little, and she shuddered as she felt his hand come down again. "Deux!" Diane wondered how long he would spank her for her offences, but she knew better than to ask. "Trois!"

"Quatre!" She almost forgot to count off "Cinq," she was so startled at the feel of warm plastic sliding into her pussy. She should have known better than to assume this would be a simple spanking after all--Doctor Freud was trying to get her to lose count, the better to force her to begin again.

But she was too well-trained. "Six!" she cried out, proud that she could keep her head clear even through the twin stimulations of pleasure and pain. He slid the sex toy in, then twirled it gently around as he smacked her ass again. "Sept!"

When he pulled it out completely, she was almost so confused that she forgot to count off "Huit!" But just after "Neuf," it became all too clear what his plans were as he spread her ass-cheeks and slowly slid the dildo, slick with her juices, into her anus.

He took his time, and made sure it was firmly in place before smacking her again. "Dix!" she whimpered, feeling her ass clench around the toy with every stinging slap. "Onze!" She wasn't sure when she closed her eyes, but it was all she could do to concentrate on keeping the numbers straight through the pleasure and the pain. "Douze!" Sight would be just a distraction right now anyway.

"Treize!" She squeezed her thighs together tightly, rubbing against his leg as he spanked her. The sharp, stinging pain kept melting into pleasant heat, and every new swat--"Quatorze!"--only made her hotter and hornier. The toy in her ass made it even worse, the extra stimulation making her pussy itchy and slick, and she deeply wished for a toy there too, but--"Quinze!"--the doctor was too busy spanking to finger her the way she needed, so all she could do was rub and count.

"Seize!" she cried out, tears running down her face, and she desperately hoped she could cum before he decided to stop her punishment that wasn't really a punishment at all. No wonder she always disobeyed--"Dix-sept!"--she wanted this as much as he did, wanted to feel this glorious blending of sweet pain and hot pleasure until she, oh Dieu, she could feel it, she was going to..."Dix...huit..."

She quivered under his touch as she moaned out, "Dix-neuf," her vision blood-red as the orgasm pounded between her thighs. It felt so good, so hot and dark and needy and the sensations all over her body left her flushed and shaking and she must have managed to say "Vingt," because he stopped spanking her and held her close while she finally trembled her way through the afterglow.

"Good girl," he whispered in her ear. "Good girl." He slowly, carefully pulled the plastic cigar out of her ass. "Now...wake up."

Diane opened her eyes and took in the scene. She saw the couple on the love seat, eagerly watching her while their hands explored each other. She saw her friend Debbie in the doorway, watching with an expression on her face that told Diane she'd been highly entertained by the whole experience. And slowly, gingerly, she rolled over to see her husband Jack looking down at her with an expression of glowing pride. "Good girl," he said one more time, and she sighed with pleasure.

She stood up very carefully. Her knees were shaky, but sitting down wasn't going to be on the agenda for a while. "So," she said, her voice wavering from free-floating endorphins, "what did you think of the demonstration?"

George was the first to speak. "That was...I mean, you didn't know who we were at all! I mean, you turned around, he said your trigger, and when you turned back around, you had no idea who we were!"

Jack grinned. "I told you, she's an amazing subject. The 'Journey comma Secret' trigger takes a bit of work to set up, but we're always happy with the results."

Diane squeezed his hand. "Nothing like meeting the man of your dreams for the first time whenever you want," she said with a tired smile. "And getting your first spanking whenever you want is pretty fun, too." She was definitely glad she'd taken tomorrow off--this was one of those parties she'd be recovering from for a while.

Samantha was equally stunned. "And what you did next...wow. I mean, just...wow." She cuddled up close to George, her eyes alight with possibilities. "And you say that anyone can learn?"

Jack nodded. "I mean, you won't be doing that sort of thing the very first time--Diane's very well-trained. But yes, you'd be amazed at the possibilities. Would you like to have a go?"

Samantha just nodded eagerly, like she didn't trust herself to speak. Jack pulled out the watch and began to set it swaying, and despite herself, Diane found her eyes following along once more.

THE END

12