All Comments on 'Secret Lives Of Asian Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
More (groan)

cut-and-paste spam from Spam-u-elX.

Asian women are supposed to be "weak" according the stereotype? No self-respecting Asian woman will ever confirm that--they're just from a different culture where submission is expected--but not weakness. Sadly again, you trample an entire culture just to post such a worthless story--which shows deep-rooted racism--which is an unwillingness to open yourself to the realities and ways of how other cultures really are.

As usual, here's yet *another* character introduced as living in Ottawa and studying at Carleton. To boot, she has the same illegal job on the side the government would bust her for (and would sooner or later) as another of your stories in the last 2-3 weeks. Same character, just a different name.

A "prim and proper Asian broad"? No woman would label herself a "broad": only a man does. If you're going to write a character, at least try to get in character and reflect the female persona!

There's no "secret" here--just something cut and paste, after all your recent run with "Secret Lives of..." garbage. 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS