All Comments on 'Secret Lovers Ch. 02'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Error, didn't hate it. Sorry.

Quite good actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There's fantasy then there's eating your cake

So she wants to have two lovers and keep them both. What a pile of bs. He should have a nice threesome and then get the fuck out of dodge. Living with one bitch is hard enough but with two of them who will always gang up on him with their "secret" love? No fucking way. He'd be a lap dog for her, not an equal partner. So have your fantasy because this ain't never going to be real.

It should better be decribed as two lesbians decide to keep guy around for when they want him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish this could work in real life

not for the reasons that the previous author described, but others, my relationship of this sort didn't work. It was actually fine between us, but the outside pressure was too great, as my girlfriend's parents thought that this was just some male dominated harem or something, and didn't see that the love was shared equally. If this is a fantasy, I share it, if this is truth, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No

Never

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826almost 11 years ago
Lovely Story

As I thought, the second Chapter was equally romantic and the thought of a romantic threesome is highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

She cheated on him without any consequences, literally ambushed him and then made a cuck out of him. Sure this relationship is going to last... till he recovers from the shock and his brain climbs out of his penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jess

is like a character on a sitcom. Does he have any feelings at all about what just happened to him? His girlfriend just made a major, unilateral change to their lives and he's just okay with it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Your story seems to be a daydream by a pubescent teen!! The real life is more unpredictable as at your "soap"!! Its unbelievable that a normal man would react as your protagonist!!! Maybe that he will share his GF for the moment but at real life???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

lesbians just dont switch so easily

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

Ch 1 -

I'm sorry, the only correct path is to tell the new girl friend that you have a boyfriend, and that he comes first (I assume she still wants/loves him?), then tell the boyfriend that you are bi and want to have a girlfriend as well. Ideally for you he accepts it. If he doesn't you have to choose. As I said in your newer story, being bi only means being ATTRACTED to both sexes, it doesn't mean that you need BOTH sexes.

Since she's never been interested in other women sexually before, indicates that she is at most bi-curious, not bi-sexual, and has now satisfied her curiosity, so she should be able to choose between Jess and Chrissie.

I don't know how long her skirt is, but going out shopping commando in a skirt seems odd to me, and trying on jeans while not wearing underwear is just gross. Plus, they're both pressed for time, but they have time for sex?

Ch 2 -

"I don't like the taste of cum that much, but I don't mind doing it for him." - This always confuses me. Is she referring to the swallowing? Because by that time she's already tasted it! In any case, it would have been even hotter if she snow-balled with Chrissie!

Once again, being bi doesn't mean you NEED both sexes, and while many guys find it hot, it REALLY makes no difference if it's a woman or a man, it is disloyal to your first love to take a second lover. At a rock-bottom minimum she should have broached the IDEA to Jess first, before hitting him with a fait accompli.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
Crap #1

enough said. TK

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
Huh....great fantasy

But since....never mind Personal feelings aside, it was well written and did an admirable job at conveying it's point

SinclarSinclarover 6 years ago
Nice

A great story. Sensual in a way. Really liked it and hope to see more of the 3 of them.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Really nice. 👌 I wish that you hadn’t ended it here, but that's okay.

-

One little problem though. You have a type mismatch error in the following line:

She could see the affect she had on me,

You should have used "effect" there.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Sbrooks103x made a rather lengthy comment about 4 years ago. After reading what they had to say, I have to agree totally with their comments.

I also read a bunch of negative reviews about bisexual women that basically said that three-way relationships are impossible and only one on one relationships can work. BULL FUCKING SHIIT!!!

I've been in a three-way family and it can be very rewarding. Three people can commit to the idea of We, Us, and Ours just as easily as two people can. But you can also run into the same relationship issues that a couple can. In our case, one of the girls decided that they didn't have to carry their fair share of the daily responsibilities and slacked off leaving me and my other lover to shoulder the load. I've kicked other girlfriends to the curb during a one on one relationship when they thought that putting out for sex relieved them of their share of cooking and cleaning. I'm not the least bit submissive and I'm not pussy whipped either. I handle up my responsibilities and you have to do the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous