Secret Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my way up from his balls, along the bottom of his shaft until I reached the tip, then I did something I've never even tried before now. I gently pushed Chrissy's hand out of the way, then I rammed my face down on his cock, my mouth open wide. His spongy mushroom head hit the back of my mouth and slid right down my throat. Jesse cried out, almost breaking his face-lock with Chrissie. A second later they both looked down to see me impale my face on his erection. Chrissie gave a soft moan, clearly amazed. Her free hand joined Jesse's on my head, both of them stroking my hair together.

Tears were streaming down my face as I fought the urge to gag. Then, I heard Jesse gasp. I pulled back rapidly, just in time. His hot seed gushed into my mouth and I sucked eagerly. My tongue flicked against his glans as I sucked. I sucked him hard, making sure I had all he could give me, and then I pulled off of him and stood up. Making sure he and Chrissie were both watching, I opened my mouth just enough to let them see his cum, and then I swallowed it and licked my lips. I don't like the taste of cum that much, but I don't mind doing it for him.

I know what it does to Jesse to see me swallow his load: it drives him wild. I wasn't prepared for Chrissie's identical reaction. It's hard to say which one of them latched onto me first, him or her. Both of them were kissing me hard, arms around me and each other. Jesse is one of those rare men who don't mind tasting their own cum, and so I wasn't surprised when his tongue joined Chrissie's in our three-way kiss. Speaking from an emotional standpoint, I can't tell you what that felt like. Let me just say it was really, really hot. I know all three of us wanted more, but we had to wait. Erica was knocking on the door.

"Lee? Are you in there? The door is locked!"

I grinned at my lovers. Jess pulled his pants back up, and then rushed into the small bathroom. Chrissie and I just straightened our dresses. I opened the door while Chrissie fixed her makeup at the mirror.

Erica walked in then halted when she saw Chrissie. "I'm sorry," she said slowly, her eyes wide. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Yes," I said honestly, "But that's okay. We were done for now."

Erica's eyes got even wider when Jess stepped out of the bathroom. He had his tux looking perfect again, but his face had that look that men get. You know the one, I'm sure. It's that look that says, 'I just got a smoking hot blowjob,' or something similar. You would've had to use an air-hammer to get the smile off his face.

My fellow musician aimed a shocked stare my way, then offered a weak smile. It was obvious that she could tell what had just happened in here, and it had turned her on. She probably wanted to get in the bathroom and finger herself; I could just barely smell the scent of her excitement. "Um, Lee, break's over in 3 minutes," she said thickly, and backed out of the room.

"Lee," Jess started when Erica had left, "What is going on?"

I moved to the mirror and wiped my face clean. Except for my lipstick, my minimal makeup needed no fixing. After I touched up my lipstick, I faced him again.

"Jess my love, you should be able to figure that out easy enough." I slid my arm around Christine and held her close to me. "I am in love with you, and I have recently fallen in love with Chrissie. I intend for the three of us to be together." I reached out with my other hand and drew him closer to me and laid my head against his chest.

"I want us to be equal partners, sharing each other and our lives. I want to be with you, but I cannot give up Chrissie. What we have together...it's electric. It's a connection that feels like..." I ran out of words.

Chrissie was quiet, but I felt one of her arms wrap around me, the other stretch out uncertainly towards Jess. This was it, I thought to myself. I shouldn't have worried. Jesse's other arm reached for Chrissie, drawing her against us and finishing the circle. I could feel Chrissie trembling and both Jess and I held her tighter.

Jesse held us for just a second then released us. "I love you, Lee," he said tenderly. Looking at Chrissie, he smiled. "Christine, it's obvious that LeeAnn loves you very much. Anyone that she loves, I will love also." His smile grew then. "I have no doubt at all that you and I will grow to love each other in our own right as well." Chrissie smiled back at him, and I could once again see the shimmer of unshed tears. These, though, were tears of joy. She looked at me, happy beyond the need for words.

"Now darling, I think it's time for you to hit the stage."

He was right! I made it with less than a minute to spare. Brad gave me an irritated glance, but said nothing. I took my place in front of the piano as Erica told me the next song. The curtain rose and I strode up to the mic again, less teasingly this time. We played "Stolen Moments," which is a faster tune popular among the more athletic dancers. Next was Cab Calloway's most famous hit, "Minnie the Moocher." (I love singing the scat lines on this song. The audience always tries to keep up with me, and to date they haven't made it yet.) Next came "It's Over," which is a real tear-jerker and never fails to sell a lot of drinks at the bar.

Then came our final number of the second set. Called "Lover Lay Down," it was a modern piece but written in the old style. I wrote it myself. It's slow and steamy, and many couples would disappear for a few minutes after we played it (it shouldn't be tough for you to guess where they went and what they did.)

I took the mic in my hands, holding it as I sang. I wrote this song to display my vocal talent as well as my songwriting ability, and I put my feelings into it tonight, caressing each note. My rich, throaty voice delivered the first verse and swept into the refrain:

"Lover, Lay Down,

Lover, Lay Down,

The whole night awaits us,

The sheets hot beneath us,

Your touch gives me bliss,

And in Passion we Drown,"

I caught Brad's attention as we got to the final verse. Following my lead, he slowed the tempo a little, allowing me to set the pace. As I sang the final verse, I looked for and found Jess and Chrissie. They were together on the dance floor, bodies close as they moved, both of them watching me as well as each other. Their eyes met mine for a moment and I knew then that this was going to work.

The rest of the evening passed slowly. The band traditionally spends the second break together, so there was no time for fooling around. I didn't take it too hard, though, knowing what was going to happen when we left the club!

12