Secret Santa Stag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's true. Once Beth and I tie the knot, it's a done deal and there are no take backs. We'll both be fucking around on each other when we're sixty, most likely, and still come home to each other to fuck each other blind and limp. It's just how it is," I remarked, even as Julia's name was called out and she opened her music box to her surprise.

"Okay, who did this? Please tell me! I want to know who my secret Santa was! This must have cost a pretty deal, and this note on it, 'Whether Friend Or Lover, I Will Always Stand By You.' That ... means so much, but I want to know who sent it, to know who honestly feels that way about me!" Julia asked aloud, even as Beth, Heather, and Rosa all pointed to me.

"It was Victor," Beth finally declared aloud.

"Victor, do you like me that way? Honestly? Can I really count on you? I always thought that you were just a 'love 'em and leave 'em' type, though admittedly a nice guy in spite of that. What exactly are you, then, if not what I thought? I mean, you're having an affair with Rosa, everyone knows that, you fucked Dawn Fitzgerald at last year's party, and your relationship and break-up with Beth are no secret. Plus, it's quite clear from the way that Heather led you out of the room that you're fucking her now, too. What gives, what's the deal, Victor?" Julia asked me directly, which was refreshing from a woman, but maybe that was the Jersey Girl in her.

"Well, I am the 'love 'em' type, but 'leave 'em' not as much. I mean, sure, Beth dumped me, but now that she wants me back, I'm engaged to her. I have no intentions of dropping Rosa if I can help it. Dawn moved away or else I'd probably still be screwing her on a consistent basis. And now that I'm also dating Heather, with Beth's blessing, I fully intend to keep her, no matter how many times she might sleep with someone else, including Beth herself. I know that she's a bit wild, but that's fine with me. So, yes, if you want to be with me, Julia, I will gladly take you as a lover. Just accept that there will be other women. I won't care if you have other men, either. Or other women, for that matter.

"If, on the other hand, you just want to be friends, that's okay with me, too, and I will be a damn good friend to you. I won't complain about being 'friend-zoned, ' and you can always change your mind about that, too. So, that's the deal. I'm not faithful, but I am loyal, and yes, there IS a difference. That, my dear, is the meaning of my 'secret Santa' gift to you, and why it was the kind that it was," I explained, just seconds before Julia walked over to me and planted the wettest, steamiest French kiss that she could on my lips.

"There, honey. Not exactly a 'let's just be friends' gesture, is it? All I wanted from you was to be honest and level with me, and you did. Thank you for being an adult and treating me as one, not as a delicate flower who can't handle the truth. I, too, am loyal, but not exactly faithful, and yes, I've been sleeping with Mr. Evans, but all of the women do that. He's fun, but so are you. I don't intend to stop, but if you're okay with me screwing him, I have no problem sharing you with Beth, Rosa, or Heather. Or Dawn if she ever returns. I just didn't want mind games, false promises, and some player trying to play me. If you're honest and fair with me, I'll be honest and fair with you. By the way, you know that I'm Jewish, right? That's not an issue for you, I hope," Julia replied with pleading eyes.

"Babe, I knew that you were Jewish when I saw your last name. Not exactly an issue for me. I'm a Catholic, you're a Jew, so what? Heather's an Anglican, if I recall correctly. Doesn't bother me. Beth's Greek Orthodox. Who cares? Mr. Evans is a Mormon, for that matter, and it doesn't stop him from screwing various women. Dawn was a Baptist. Rosa is Catholic, too, and stepping out on her presumably Catholic husband. So what? My first girlfriend when I started here was a Muslim, my second an atheist, and yes, I fucked both of them, and, yes, both of them were interns.

"I once screwed a nun. It's true! I lifted her habit, yanked down her panties, balled her like crazy, and she loved every second of it! We never did it again, and to my knowledge, she never broke her vows again, but it was worth it to sample the forbidden fruit for once.

"In college, I was screwing two of my professors, who were a lesbian couple, by the way, and when school was over, they invited me over to dinner, where they lured me into bed for a threesome. Obviously, they were bi, not gay. Turns out that they were using me for my sperm and I was happy to donate it to them quite naturally. They both ended up on maternity leave in short order and they now have two kids, Aaron and Sharon, one from each of them, both of them mine by blood, though I signed away my parental rights.

"At the time, I had a girlfriend in Israel and I didn't hide it from her, any more than she hid her flings with male comrades in the IDF from me when she wrote me letters from her base. I also slept with several activist types, two of them Democrats and one of them a College Republican. One was a Communist, seriously! I had my only gay relationship so far in college, too, with my roommate Joel, who was a freak in bed and an outright homosexual, unlike me. He was a bit versatile at first, but we eventually discovered that he preferred to bottom with me and I preferred to Top with him, at least.

"My point being that I don't have those kinds of hang-ups. I just don't," I declared, even as Julia gave me a lip lock, followed by Heather's, Beth's, and Rosa's.

"So, are we agreed that we're your girlfriends, then, and you won't simply drop us for screwing Mr. Evans or other men? Can we be Mr. Evans' girlfriends, too? Mr. Evans, are you okay with sharing at least four women with Mr. Mancini?" Heather asked us both bluntly.

"I'm okay with sharing you ladies with Mr. Evans or anyone else, for that matter. If I don't mind Rosa staying married to a jerk like Thomas, why would I mind her sleeping with Mr. Evans?" I observed while kissing all four ladies' hands.

"Hey, I got four girlfriends and I still have a wife somewhere in the world, probably schtupping some Frenchman in Nice, but who cares? If Victor and I can agree, as gentlemen, to share the four of you with each other, and with other men ... and women, I take it, why should there be a problem? True, I'm a pathetic joke of a Mormon, but I'm a great husband, father, and editor, so three out of four ain't bad. Deal, Victor? Deal, girls? You all date him ... and me. Permanently? No break-ups!" Lewis Evans actually shook my hand and I accepted the handshake, man to man.

"What about me?" Dawn arrived rather abruptly, crashing the Christmas Party, "I slept with both of you, too. And with Beth. And I want to resume doing it ... forever."

"Make that five girlfriends to share. We're both going to be quite busy, aren't we? What brings you back, dear?" I asked Dawn with a kiss as Mr. Evans clapped me on the back and fondled her ass a little.

"Well, it turns out that I'm a nymphomaniac. Seriously! Diagnosed, no less! So, I came clean with my boyfriend, who dumped me in a hurry when he heard that, and I returned here to the men and women who loved me for what I really am: a slut. And, yes, Beth knew about this already. She knew that I was coming. I'm part of your 'secret Santa' gift from her, too," Dawn admitted to me, just as Thomas himself showed up, angry, drunk, and carrying nunchucks, no less!

"Alright, you two jerks, which of you is fucking my wife?" Thomas roared, swinging wildly in a way that would render the illegal martial-arts weapons almost useless ... almost.

"Both of them are, baby, and they're going to keep doing it, as long as they wish to, which is apparently for the rest of my life ... and the duration of our marriage. And, no, dear, I'm not filing for divorce or leaving you. I'm not granting you a divorce, either. We're not going to end our marriage. We're going to be married for life, just as we swore to be.

"Look, you silly, selfish, jealous bastard! You're a real prick of a man and you've been a lousy husband, but you're MY lousy husband and I'm keeping you! Listen up and put those fucking things down before you hurt yourself or somebody else! I know about you and your double life, Thomas William Cruz, so don't even try to be all preachy with me!

"Your exaggerated machismo, reckless gambling, and 'downlow' scene with all those guys don't impress me! I don't mind being dominated, sexually, but that's quite different from being bullied, controlled, and abused by my own husband! I have seen your Grindr account and profile, baby! I know about your trysts with male campaign aides and assistants in the legislature. I know what kind of legislator you've been since your party leadership blackmailed you with threats of exposure.

"Yes, I know about your secret activities, about your visits to Bangkok, Rangoon, and Manila, about your fun with the twenty-year old houseboy, and by the way, I fucked him, too. He's yummy, I must admit. I don't know what you did with him, but I can guess, given your profile and messages. You have a taste for young, albeit legal, male cock and ass. I don't blame you!

"It's okay. I never intended to drop you for being human. I don't mind you getting some tail. I certainly do. You have your needs. I have mine. My bone with you is that you compensate by trying to be this macho bully and braggart who is larger than life and has something to prove. You push me around, try to control my activities and social life, and get way too paranoid. In short, you're a tyrant and you're rather harsh with the kids, let alone me. You need to ease on the boys, dear. They're just kids. And, for the record, I never had them tested, but I prefer to assume that they're yours and is there any reason to worry about it, really? You love them in your own way and they love you despite how you can be at times.

"I mean, I suspected all along that you were cheating, so I didn't hesitate to step out on you, plus I'm only human, just like you, with human cravings and a lust for booty. It's the bullying and hypocrisy that I don't like, so let's put that behind us and start over with a new marriage. You do your thing and I'll do mine, dear," Rosa confronted her husband at last, as he hung his head, sat down, wept for a moment, and dropped the nunchucks to the floor.

"If you've read my profile, then you know that I'm versatile and sometimes like guys my own age, depending on my mood. I have slept with some women, too, especially wives of the other men that I've screwed, in threesomes and things like that. I can't help it. I like men and women. I'm bisexual. Honey, I will try to meet you halfway if you will do the same. I guess that I really have been a prick, but if you honestly accept me as I am ... and if you don't try to start pushing me around or take over or whatever, I'll agree to those terms. Open marriage, then?" Thomas offered Rosa, who promptly embraced him, pressed his head to her own bosom, and stroked his hair.

"Sweetie, that's all that I'm asking. I have no desire to rule the roost. I just don't want to be treated like shit, either. I'm your wife and I will remain your fucking wife, dear! So, yes, open marriage! No more secrets from either of us! I won't hide my affairs or my boyfriends and neither will you, right?" Rosa then dragged her husband over to another room for what was undeniably going to be kinky sex.

I chuckled a bit about that, knowing that Rosa's panties were still in my pocket, and Thomas would have to notice that they were missing. Meanwhile, Julia, Beth, Dawn, and Heather all alternated between groping me and doing the same to Mr. Evans, much to the amusement of the other guests, none of them offended by our wild and wanton ways.

"Hey, when do I get a piece of that fine ass?" one of my other colleagues, a divorcee named Shelly Wayne, asked me, and I couldn't help but notice how familiar she seemed right then, as she grabbed my butt.

"Lewis already knew this, but I had a three-year career in porn. It was nice, but I didn't want to make it my whole life, at least not after I married a friend of Lewis, Gordon Wayne. Our marriage broke down not because of my adult film past, but because after a while Gordon became increasingly paranoid and abusive due to the drugs that took over his life. Before that, he would have parties and share me gladly with Lewis in frequent threesomes, and he helped me land this job, of course, which I loved. Lewis and I still fuck, so you would be sharing a sixth woman with him, but I don't see how that would be an issue for you by now. I was 'Brenda Butterbuns, ' if you recall. Not bad for a forty-year old woman, am I?" Shelly laughed as she fondled me.

"Your big thing was anal, wasn't it? You did things that really pushed the envelope, too, as far as taking dicks up your butt, didn't you? Well, dicks and dildoes, as I recall. You did fuck some girls. But anal and gang-bangs were your deal mostly, if I recall right. And you loved to have men cum all over your tush, didn't you, especially after screwing you in both holes," I remembered, making her laugh.

"Honey, you have no idea how much I enjoyed my brief halcyon days as a porn star. I still miss it at times, though it was worth it while Gordon was clean and fun. But, yes, as the name implied, I enjoyed having men cum all over my buns. My favorite film was one where I took on thirty men and they all came on my ass as they finished. Ten men in my mouth, ten in my pussy, and ten in my butt. When they were close to cumming, they slipped out and jizzed all over my bottom. You should have seen my ass with all that cum layered on top of my buns, like a drizzle of cream cheese on cinnamon rolls," Shelly told me breathlessly as she began sucking on my neck and nibbling my ears.

"By the way, I was your other 'secret Santa' all this time, Mr. Victor H. Mancini. You're one of my proteges, as are these ladies here, and even Jason Delbert other there, who incidentally likes men, but that's fine with me. He knows how to please me, mostly by sucking my dick and bending over to take it up his ass! I'm not even all that bi, I'm mostly straight, if not entirely, but he has a nice butt and he knows how to use it. So, my deal with you is a bit different, Vic. I won't ask you to bend over for me, but I will ask you to give Jason what he really wants by screwing his tight twink tush and quite often at that. He also wants to suck your cock now and then. Doesn't sound too bad, does it?

"I'm playing Cupid with all of you as well as 'secret Santa.' I've been plotting with Beth, Rosa, and others to get this whole thing together. I even set Julia up to have you as her 'secret Santa, ' as she really wanted you all along, man. She's just been playing it up. Oh, and this is my daughter April. April Marla Evans. She's the newest member of the team. Welcome her properly, guys. Fuck her good and hard. By the way, I now own controlling interest in this firm, so I can do as I damn please. I'm the owner as well as the editor-in-chief. Jason agreed to marry her, with the proviso that he is to service both of us, as well as Vic and anyone else in our little office sex club.

"Yes, that's kind of what I'm going for here. I want the office to bond, ergo my manipulation of things. Look, it's Fate, Kismet, really, that this office is so heavily female. Well, that and the fact that most of the Old Guard have left, were bought off, or were driven off after a series of interesting and bizarre events over the past few years. Don't worry about them.

"They're set for life. Gordon Wayne was just a prime example, a member of the editorial board. Shelly didn't know just how active he was in it, well not entirely. He was one of our investors, until he fell under the dark sway of crystal meth. Last I checked, he was in a psych ward, dealing with all kinds of demons. Better that than on the streets at least. Anyway, I gradually replaced my old confederates with prodigious young men and women such as yourselves, hence your epic rise. I couldn't let those fuckers hold this company back, especially when I learned that they didn't want April on the board at all. My daughter's future matters, damn it!" Lewis grinned as he lit a cigar and drank some rum.

"Oh, and who is going to be on the new board now, since you've finished off the last of the Old Guard now?" April asked her father, lighting a joint and pouring herself a shot of Johnnie Walker.

"Gordon Wayne, since I hold out some hope that he'll clean up and I want his future awaiting him when he does. Jason Delbert. You, of course. Your stepmother, Joanna, who has more than earned it by now. Your mother, just because as a member of the board, she'll finally earn too much to qualify for alimony. That's going to be a relief, not paying her shit at last. She's great in many ways and I won't bad-mouth her, but I hate paying alimony!

"Shelly Wayne, Rosa Cruz, Julia Rosenthal, yes, even though she's a secretary, they need a voice on the board, Heather Aston, because I like her, thank you very much, Dawn Fitzgerald, Beth Mantarakis, and me, naturally, but also Victor H. Mancini. He's vital to our group. And anyone else that I damn well feel like putting there," Lewis cackled a bit, even as Rosa returned.

"And Thomas W. Cruz, my hubby, just because he's my high school sweetheart and he's probably going to be toast in politics after tonight's events," Rosa blurted as she walked back into the main area, bending over and hiking up her dress to show off her naked booty, "By the way, Victor here owns my panties and I plan to give him more pairs every time we fuck until I run out of underwear. Then I'll just have to go to work commando."

"Is that his cum leaking from your bum?" Lewis joked with her, even as she rubbed her bottom against his hand and then mine.

"Hell, yes, it is! I let my husband take my backdoor at last! And, while it was a bit rough, I loved it! Who wants it next?" Rosa invited us all, though she faced me and gave me a kiss, right as Julia unzipped my pants and began sucking my dick.

When April knelt before her own father and started to give him head, he began to protest that it was incest, but he quickly went quiet as she slurped on his cock. She also winked at me as she did this to her own flesh and blood. When Lewis's hands caressed her face and he began fucking her throat, April's scent of arousal was so strong that we could all smell it.

Meanwhile, Jason joined Julia in sucking my cock, while Beth parted my cheeks and Dawn started making out with me. It wasn't much longer until I was inside Rosa's ass, while Jason went down on Thomas. I had the feeling that this Christmas Party was turning very wild indeed, but I had no idea how much until first Chad Hughes showed up, followed by Joanna and Rachel Evans, the current and former wives of Lewis Evans. Their jaws dropped and their eyes bugged out, but in no time, they were all half or fully naked, despite the shock. The general mood had just turned very wild, and it wasn't much longer until clothes, decorum, and everything else was forgotten, due to the sheer amount of booze proffered to them, such as when April shoved a wine glass into her mother's hands.

By now, the party had gone seriously off-schedule, but at Lewis's signal, the caterers served us, despite how naked we were. After all, Lewis had the money to pay them well, and as Lewis let the remaining gifts be exchanged, it wasn't too surprising that he also gave us all our shares in the firm, plus some rather kinky stuff for kicks. He even gave Rachel her presents in person: her last alimony check and her shares in the firm.

After that, Rachel kissed Lewis fiercely on the mouth, followed by Joanna, and before we all knew it, our boss was deep inside his ex, while his current wife was sucking his balls like a starving woman. It wasn't much longer, in the midst of this raucous festival of fucking and food, that the first Mrs. Evans confessed that she wanted her ex back, but that she understood that she'd have to share him with the second Mrs. Evans.